Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Psychic Deck Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2012 DJ Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 am
im looking on what cards i can run well in a psychic deck besides all the psychic monsters and they're support cards  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 pm
It really depends how you want to run it. One way is a ratbox, since many of the psychics are Earth type. Another thing that I like to do is fill the rest with whatever monsters you like and play dna surgery to change everything into psychic monsters and protect them with psychic support.  

Saniichi

Akumu Shokugun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image
Psychic + Mass Meta = ggUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 am
With Zombies and Dark Armed. I guess if you wanted to, and were OCG, you could do Beast, but Zombies and Dark Armed is really the right answer.  

Kuan Hsing

shenju_mudo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 am
Saniichi
It really depends how you want to run it. One way is a ratbox, since many of the psychics are Earth type. Another thing that I like to do is fill the rest with whatever monsters you like and play dna surgery to change everything into psychic monsters and protect them with psychic support.

OH OH!!!! DNA surgery + fairy injection lilly + telekinetic charging cell = happy fun time

could probably do that in ratbox too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 am
shenju_mudo
Saniichi

OH OH!!!! DNA surgery + fairy injection lilly + telekinetic charging cell = happy fun time

could probably do that in ratbox too

I rest my case. I think last time I ran it, I used (cant remember all of it, but smile

Wildheart
Fairy Lily
Rat
PSY Jumper (hilarious when DNA combo's out)
Power Injector (Boosts psy)
Mindmaster (mostly for the synchro route, otherwise I dont like him)
Krebons (not an earth, but psy staple)
Destructotron (unlimited breaker)
Telekinetic Soldier (PSY protector)
PSY commander
E-Tele
PSI-Station (good for synch and power boost)
Telekietic Charging Cell
DNA Surgery
Mind Over Matter (aka cheap solemn for psychic)
And ofcourse Synchros like Thoughtruler, Android, Goyo, and Lifetrancer (Stardust optional but recomended). Also look for the new Psychic Synchro coming out in Crimson Crisis.  

Saniichi

Rolayler

Dedicated Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:07 pm
I have made a pure psychic deck, only bad thing is DNA Surgery COMPLETELY screws the deck over because all the support cards for it rely on them being Psychic. Though a great combo is going second Teleport+Overdrive Transporter+his effect+a Tuner(I prefer Mind Master in this situation) call MM's effect sac the Psychic Commander if you pull one and pull out a Four Star. Get a Thought Ruler Archfiend and keep the Overdrive Tele first turn.  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games