Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nintendo Wii: Is it sold out again in your stores? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesomedeltaextreme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 pm
Here in Oregon wii fit is always in stock. ALWAYS. Even on black Friday there were too many to keep in stock at Freddy's.

Ps, even if you think you won't like wii fit, try it. My friends have it and I play it all the time. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:31 pm
The Rawk Hawk
GrowingDandelion
digimonfan734
I don't know why, but I just have a feeling that there are going to be several tramplings and deaths at my local gamestop(s) this month

Oh, God, does anyone remember the stampede at Wal-Mart at the Black Friday sale this year? *shudders*

And Wii fit? It seems like a gimmic to me. I mean, a little over than 51% of North America is fat, so everybody's buying into this healthy programs and physical fitness bull. It's a freakin' whole industry now. xp

Besides, if you want video games for exersice purposes, Dance Dance Revolution's the way to go.

DDR? If they start to advertize DDR, you can be SURE that they will vanish too.

They already made one for the Wii. Hottest Party anyone?  

wariodude128

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:39 pm
Ahahah. Today I went to WalMart and they actually had a sign that said "Due to product demand, only one Wii will be sold to a customer per day." When I read that the first time, I thought it meant only one Wii would be sold all day, but then I understood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:47 pm
Please don't necro you guys.  

Waynebrizzle

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out