Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Silly things that you have done...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vondra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:28 am
Please put up an amusing story about yourself of something that you have done or seen in order to add a little hearty-mood to this guild. Feel free to post amusing stories about friends, family, or things that you have seen. Pictures are encouraged.
Follow the ToS and guild rules please. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:30 am
Well, I'll start first with this story...

I recently burned frozen fish sticks in the microwave. ninja I put them in for 6 and a half minutes, as directed. I opened it at 5 and a half minutes and found that they were burnt and shriveled. I put in a few more fish sticks and as I was doing so my mom kept taking the box away from me to check what it said. She then pointed out that it said to put it on 50% power, not 100% power like I had just done. rofl I will post pictures up later of the burnt fish sticks and the normal fish sticks.  

Vondra

Mistifear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 pm
I think I found the one
New life in my lungs
I'm guessing this is love
Pumping through my veins
Killing all my pain
You're the remedy to my heartbreak
Wouldn't have it any other way
Hope this never dies...

One time, I had a bunch of family over at my house and I was extremely distracted. I opened the door to our backyard and walked into the screen door. xd

No one had a camera pointed at me at the time, so I don't really have any pictures. That's probably for the best, though.

I feel a little strange
You go straight to my brain
Drivin' me oh so crazy
Between the sound and lights
You got me hypnotized
And if there never comes a sunrise
Well, that'd be just fine
This will never die...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:53 pm
My grandmother did that, then her daughter (my aunt) did it two minutes later, and then my cousin (the same aunt's son) did the same thing after his mother had closed the screen. Thing is... he SAW the being closed...

I was in Japan once... Summer 2006 to be exact. I was there with my University and a singing group. while on the trip the girls in the group (four of us gals, and four guys and the leader made five guys made up the team) became very comfortable with each other. I am very conservative, so their actions of friendliness and closeness did not extend from me, nor to me. They liked to randomly grab each other's buttocks. So, on the way to our temporary home late one night, I was walking ahead of the others, which was not unusual because I was a look-out of sorts and I have always been this way and always will be. Basically I like to see my danger coming, not have it sneak up on me. Anyways, I was walking along minding my business and being quiet when... You guessed it, one of the girls grabbed my rear with BOTH hands. I screamed. It was 11:00 at night.

Yeah... thank goodness there was no camera out at the time...  

SloanSage

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff