That's It I'm Gonna Kill Myself[closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:54 am
Lady Kayura
The OP hasn't posted in a while. Wonder what that means.
She could be busy with school and other things. It's best not to think of the worst possible outcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:22 pm
ChibiLi
Do you think it's possible for a born-again Christian to fall susceptible to committing suicide? I'm so close to doing it it's not even funny. Seriously guys I can't take this s**t anymore.

First you have to define and understand the term "born again". Jesus died because He loves you, and He wants to free you from everything that could hurt you in life and death. That fact alone is enough for me to keep living for Him.

But for whatever reasons you may not understand that, know that thoughts of suicide are based on lies from the enemy, and all he wants to do is take as many people with him into his lies.

one more thing.... I love you too. smile  

sirmartyr777

SloanSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:57 pm
The OP was signed online earlier today.

But there seems to be a downward spiral happening...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:19 am
SloanSage

I still say that she's been busy with school. You know with projects and stuff. Or she could've been grounded.  

Neferet -House of Night-

SloanSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 pm
Dark Angel Rai
SloanSage

I still say that she's been busy with school. You know with projects and stuff. Or she could've been grounded.

yes, maybe... but there still seems to be a downward spiral happening from what I can tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 am
OK I went and looked at her profile. She is still here on Gaia. Last time on was 12/28/08 at 12:32 am.  

The Beautiful jewel

5,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

ChibiLi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Ok now I feel like the world's biggest jackass. Sorry to leave you guys assuming the worst.

sweatdrop I'm still here.

Duragon DeMente PM'd me a while ago and asked if I still felt the same way. I don't like repeating myself exactly hehe so I'll just paste what I said which was that "...Jesus himself is about hope. He brings us through trials and tribulations to make us more like himself. Many of these struggles calls for my suicidal tenancies, but he doesn't /want/ us to be unhappy. Sort of like how a parent doesn't delight or enjoy punishing their children, but knows they must be punished. It's always optimistic to know that whatever I'm going through, the Lord will always give me what I need according to his good pleasure because he chose to love me n' stuff.

Granted it very very very difficult to think in this optimistic way when this one person in my life keeps ******** it up, while everyone just watches and doesn't care, and on top of that he keeps getting away with it."

So basically I was and always will be just tired of people treating me like s**t and I'm always left morbidly depressed and having to wonder why they even get away with it. There are still many things in my life that I just don't feel like going on for, but I guess I have to. God commands me to obey him and the strange thing is as long as I live, his commandment is that I stay alive and serve him O.o
sweatdrop The irony is that I'm almost back at square one because I feel guilty about worrying some of you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:18 pm
Hint- People claiming to want to commit suicide on forums, especially on ones like these, are usually bullshitting and/or looking for attention.  

divineseraph

Asai Elwood

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm
It's better to look at what you do have instead of what you don't have. If you go through life saying "my life would be better if..." then you're going to feel depressed becauce you feel you need more to be happy. The truth is, there are some people in the world who would do anything to have what you have. They would gladly switch lives with you within a heartbeat. If you want to feel better, look at what you DO have, and think about how your life would be if you didn't.

Here's a starter:

You have a house. Many people are homeless in the world. How would you feel if you were put into their shoes?

You have a family. Many people have lost their family members due to illness illness and murders. Imagine how you would feel if your family wasn't there.

You have a computer. Many families are too poor to afford a computer. They have to seek other methods of entertaining themselves. What if you didn too?

You're able to eat everyday. Many families go hungry for weeks. They cannot afford food. Many people even die from starvation. How would you feel if you hadn't eaten in weeks?

Just take a look around and try to list a few more things that you have.

Is your life really that bad? It could always be worse, so enjoy what you DO have instead of thinking about what you don't. You'll be a much happier person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 pm
divineseraph
Hint- People claiming to want to commit suicide on forums, especially on ones like these, are usually bullshitting and/or looking for attention.

Thanks for making me feel better rolleyes . No but seriously it's ok. Enough of you have given me great advice so I'm shutting down the thread.

ChibiLi

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces