Submit

Spectacular Sophia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 am
http://www.quiztron.com/tests/name_harry_potter_th_quiz_88041.htm

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/harry_potter_charact_quiz_88315.htm

Tell me what you think !

Dear Sophia,

It is a very cool quiz! But we already have a thread for
Harry Potter Quizzes. It is Cool Harry Potter Quizzes (and your results)
Links to off-site Harry Potter quizzes, and a place to post your results from those quizzes. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10612545#129364210

Please check our Haven Index at
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6624549 before creating a post to make sure you are not duplicating a thread. Would you go ahead and post your quiz and request there?

When you post, it rises to the top, and folks know there is a new quiz to play with and give feedback to.

I am not issuing any demerits, and in fact will issue you 5 points for finding a very inspiring quiz if you owl me (PM me) when you've done so--posted to the Cool Harry Potter Quizzes thread, I mean.

I will leave this thread open for a short for any comments, and then I will lock it because your opening post above needed to be started in the Cool Harry Potter Quizzes thread - (link below) .

User Image
:::member Percy Weasley Fanatics of Sticking to the Rules:::

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 am
On the first one I scored 100% but you have some information wrong on it. It's not Teddy Lupin. Before you make quizes like this, you should check out your information.

--

On the second one...

Dumbledore

You are wise, very old, Kind and a homeslice to many !

Ehh, it was an okay quiz. You still did good.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Amelia Prince

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:31 pm
Me
luv
Quizzes
!
^^
They're good,you should make some more  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 pm
The first quiz I got 90%, I got the first one wrong, and the 2nd I got Fred and George Weasley.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm
The first quiz has an inaccurate question.

Quote:
What Professer That Favors Harry Turns into A Werewolf ?
Trey Lupin
Harry Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Gerard Lupin
Oswald Lupin

The correct answer is Remus John Lupin and that isn't an option.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:22 pm
Hey, Grey Gardens, for the 2nd quiz I got Dumbledore too! whee  

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:49 pm
Your first quiz failed to impress me. Not only were some of your questions inaccurate or misleading, you also need to work on your grammar a bit, some of the questions aren't phrased very well.

For instance,
"What is Harry`s Smart friend that`s a girl`s Full Name ?"

Sounds better as

"Who is Harry's smart female friend?"

For all of that, though, you didn't have a single spelling mistake, and that is excellent, and you came up with some pretty good questions. So, good job!

I really really like the second quiz, for I am Buckbeak!

Quote:
You are a Beloved Hippogriff , almost eveyone likes you and you are regal and cute. But you can be very dangerous.......

I am beloved! I am regal! I am cute! And dangerous! It's brilliant!
Oh, I'm so pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:03 pm
For the first quiz, I got a 100%.
For the second one, I'm Sirius. ^_^ That's something I would have never expected. I think I would be more of a Remus or a Hermione myself.

"You are a very loyal and trustworthy friend who will be by the side until the end. You care for others and like a little risk in your life too. "
Awww. x3 I feel special.

Thank you, your quizzes were wonderful. I love quizzes. (:

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

silvr_breez

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:05 pm
Oh you noticed that too?I wasn't sure what to pick so I picked his son, Teddy Lupin.
Minerva the Bookwyrm
The first quiz has an inaccurate question.

Quote:
What Professer That Favors Harry Turns into A Werewolf ?
Trey Lupin
Harry Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Gerard Lupin
Oswald Lupin

The correct answer is Remus John Lupin and that isn't an option.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 pm
When the second quiz said What is your favourite character......well I didn't like that question.Luna Lovegood wasn't one of the options.I chose Fred and George instead.

Also, my results came up as Albus Dumbledore.So odd usually in those quizzes I'm Hermione.  

silvr_breez

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Stickler Support
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 am
Spectacular Sophia
http://www.quiztron.com/tests/name_harry_potter_th_quiz_88041.htm

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/harry_potter_charact_quiz_88315.htm

Tell me what you think !

Dear Sophia,

It is a very cool quiz! But we already have a thread for
Harry Potter Quizzes. It is Cool Harry Potter Quizzes (and your results)
Links to off-site Harry Potter quizzes, and a place to post your results from those quizzes. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10612545#129364210

Please check our Haven Index at
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6624549 before creating a post to make sure you are not duplicating a thread. Would you go ahead and post your quiz and request there?

When you post, it rises to the top, and folks know there is a new quiz to play with and give feedback to.

I am not issuing any demerits, and in fact will issue you 5 points for finding a very inspiring quiz if you owl me (PM me) when you've done so--posted to the Cool Harry Potter Quizzes thread, I mean.

I will leave this thread open for a short while for rebuttals and/or comments, and then I will lock it because your opening post here needs to be started in the Cool Harry Potter Quizzes thread - link below .

User Image
:::member Percy Weasley Fanatics of Sticking to the Rules:::

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:21 pm
K thanks everyone ! I fixed that one question about lupin ! and i moved my quizes over under the quiz section !

Does anyone like Sweeney Todd ? I LOVE IT !!!!!  

Spectacular Sophia

Stickler Support
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:39 am
Spectacular Sophia
K thanks everyone ! I fixed that one question about lupin ! and i moved my quizes over under the quiz section !

Does anyone like Sweeney Todd ? I LOVE IT !!!!!

Dear Sophia, Thank you for moving this quiz over to the quiz section. I appreciate your help in keeping Haven organized!

However, I am sorry to say that your post above does not demonstrate that you have read and are following the Guild's literacy rules.

In your post above, "K" is chatspeak, you need to spell out your words: OK or okay, or even 'K. Lupin needs to be capitalized, as does I. The word quizzes is misspelled. Also, this forum is for topics about Harry Potter only. Sweeney Todd is a perfectly acceptable topic in our Chatterbox subforum or in your Common Room, not here in the main forum.

I know that you mean only to be friendly, but 4 mistakes in a two sentence post is not acceptable here at Haven. Your post brings 5 demerits, which neutralizes the 5 you earned. Also, this is your first and only warning. One more post like the above and you will be banned from our Guild.

This thread is now locked.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff