Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A sad love story called, "Love's Choma"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like my story? (be honest)
  Yes, lovely!
  Other then the spelling, it was good!
  I think it could use some work.
  I'm not into love stories, I was just bored.
  It sucked! I hate you!!
  I know the answer to the question!!
  What kind of movie was ThAt?!
View Results

[Gi-Ki]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:14 am
There once was a girl named Jessilin. She was the most baeutiful girl in her class. All the girls envied her. All the boys ignored her because thier girlfriends told them to. Except one boy. His name was Devan. He did have one of those wicked, evil girlfriends. He couldn't get Jessilin (a.k.a Jess) out of his mind. He fantasised about thier love together. So did Jess.
Devan noticed Jess did like him too. So he dumped his girlfriend and started dating Jess. They were a happy couple till one day...

Jess was walking down the street with her buddy Dawn. Now Dawn had a crush on Devan. So she did the most devious thing someone could do. Dawn jumped behind Jess, through her on the ground, tied her up, and beet her with a wooden baseball bat. Dawn ran off fast so that the cops didn't see her.
By the time it was 11pm, the cops came around the neighborhood. 11 was thier cerfew. Then a cop saw Jess, on the ground, possibly dead. He jumped out and called the ambulence.
Devan heard the comotion and walked outside. All of a sudden Devan was running so fast to Jess. He had no idea what happened or why she was bleeding. He knew nothing. Tears gushed out of his eyes. His love was the most strongest love he'd ever felt. And now the love of his life...was gone.

What happened to Jess and Devan's love? Devan forgot all about Jess and dated Dawn. Jess was in a choma for 3 years. That day, Jess had awakened from her choma. The only thing she remembered clearly, was her love for Devan and his love for her. Problum was, she dosn't know that Devan forgot about her.

The next day she went to school. When she saw devan, she ran to him. tears streaming out her eyes. Then she gave him a big hug.
"What the..?! Get off my boyfriend," Dawn shoved Jess away.
"But we...and him...and us..." Jess was speechless.
"Go, SCRAM JESSILIN!" Dawn shouted. At that moment, Jess turned and ran. She couldn't stop crying. All she thougt about was how much she wished she died.

Devan looked out his window. He noticed that girl hugging him was Jess earlier today! He jumped up and ran to her house. As he rung the door bell he heard crying and moping.
"He...hello? Have you seen my po....porr Jessilin?" The woman moped and pleaded.
"I was actually looking for her," Devan was in shock, "do you know where she might be a..." Devan was inturrupted. The woman pointed, and sreamed, "JESSILIN!!!" Everyone turned to the sight at Jessilin, who is going to kill herself!
They all scrambled to the spot and screamed her name and told her not to jump. Devan screamed as lous as possible,
"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"
Jess looked down and there he was. Jess nodded sadly.
"NO YOU DON'T, YOU NEVER DID!" and there she went. She jumped off the building with a knife being held infrount of her chest. They all tried to catch her, but no one did.

Kersplat! that was the end. With a knife through her heart and blood every where. Her parents couldn't stop crying. And the boy who started it all, ran off. He realised something special about his love for Jess. It was so strong, she never forgot him, it was so strong he never forgot her, it was strong that it made her madly in love. With out that love made her suisidle.

A life with out love, is no life at all! The End.

What movie is that line from?

(answer: Ever After)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 am
Dawn is a bit**  

UberSnowman

Lycan Skold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 pm
Haha... WELL, you always got that one woman in the group of people that's a.... well downright evil. Or so blind they can't see anything....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 pm
Sometimes guys are guilty of this too, but they dun get reported of this stuff as often....  

Lycan Skold

Oh Stahp

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm
Dawn should feel so guilty....how could you do that to a friend and not even care i mean she drove her friend to death,but its so silly cause all of it was over a boy! i call that a suicidal cat fight! x]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm
I fluffing HATE Dawn! We need to make her do the same thing that happened to Jess!  

SPLENDiiD123

XxSHADOW3xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm
[Gi-Ki]
There once was a girl named Jessilin. She was the most baeutiful girl in her class. All the girls envied her. All the boys ignored her because thier girlfriends told them to. Except one boy. His name was Devan. He did have one of those wicked, evil girlfriends. He couldn't get Jessilin (a.k.a Jess) out of his mind. He fantasised about thier love together. So did Jess.
Devan noticed Jess did like him too. So he dumped his girlfriend and started dating Jess. They were a happy couple till one day...

Jess was walking down the street with her buddy Dawn. Now Dawn had a crush on Devan. So she did the most devious thing someone could do. Dawn jumped behind Jess, through her on the ground, tied her up, and beet her with a wooden baseball bat. Dawn ran off fast so that the cops didn't see her.
By the time it was 11pm, the cops came around the neighborhood. 11 was thier cerfew. Then a cop saw Jess, on the ground, possibly dead. He jumped out and called the ambulence.
Devan heard the comotion and walked outside. All of a sudden Devan was running so fast to Jess. He had no idea what happened or why she was bleeding. He knew nothing. Tears gushed out of his eyes. His love was the most strongest love he'd ever felt. And now the love of his life...was gone.

What happened to Jess and Devan's love? Devan forgot all about Jess and dated Dawn. Jess was in a choma for 3 years. That day, Jess had awakened from her choma. The only thing she remembered clearly, was her love for Devan and his love for her. Problum was, she dosn't know that Devan forgot about her.

The next day she went to school. When she saw devan, she ran to him. tears streaming out her eyes. Then she gave him a big hug.
"Go, SCRAM JESSILIN!" Dawn shouted. At that moment, Jess turned and ran. She couldn't stop crying. All she thougt about was how much she wished she died.

Devan looked out his window. He noticed that girl hugging him was Jess earlier today! He jumped up and ran to her house. As he rung the door bell he heard crying and moping.
"He...hello? Have you seen my po....porr Jessilin?" The woman moped and pleaded.
"I was actually looking for her," Devan was in shock, "do you know where she might be a..." Devan was inturrupted. The woman pointed, and sreamed, "JESSILIN!!!" Everyone turned to the sight at Jessilin, who is going to kill herself!
They all scrambled to the spot and screamed her name and told her not to jump. Devan screamed as lous as possible,
"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"
"NO YOU DON'T, YOU NEVER DID!" and there she went. She jumped off the building with a knife being held infrount of her chest. They all tried to catch her, but no one did.

Kersplat! that was the end. With a knife through her heart and blood every where. Her parents couldn't stop crying. And the boy who started it all, ran off. He realised something special about his love for Jess. It was so strong, she never forgot him, it was so strong he never forgot her, it was strong that it made her madly in love. With out that love made her suisidle.

named Jessilin. She was the most baeutiful girl in her class. All the girls envied her. All the boys ignored her because thier girlfriends told them to. Except one boy. His name was Devan. He did have one of those wicked, evil girlfriends. He couldn't get Jessilin (a.k.a Jess) out of his mind. He fantasised about thier love together. So did Jess.

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

named Jessilin. She was the most baeutiful girl in her class. All the girls envied her. All the boys ignored her because thier girlfriends told them to. Except one boy. His name was Devan. He did have one of those wicked, evil girlfriends. He couldn't get Jessilin (a.k.a Jess) out of his mind. He fantasised about thier love together. So did Jess.

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

"I LOOOOVE YOOOU!!!"

(answer: Ever After)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 am
poor jesslin crying crying crying that dawn is a big a** b***h!  

lovelywey

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:35 am
aw thats a crying story  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 pm
I read so many stories 2day and envy the ones tht made them. But you, YOU ARE A TRUE ARTIST!!!! THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY! biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items