View Results

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:28 am
Wow, I just got off the phone with my mom. And I'm asking for you to please pray for my parents.

The business they work for is doing horrible. My dad hasn't been paid in 8 weeks. It sounds like the business is going down. My parents have almost no money. So regarding the prayers, I'm asking for one of two options (or both of course if you'd like).

Pray that they can sell their house. It's a large house and the payments are expensive. If they can sell it, it'll give them enough money to get a small apartment and be stable for a few months.

Or have the business pick up and turn around and do as well as everyone thought it would.

May God's will be done. Please pray that my parents have the strength to get through this.

My parents are so stressed. I just got off the phone with my mom who was crying as she explained all this. Things need to get better for them and quickly. Things have been bad before but not quite this bad. Please keep them in your thoughts. I'd really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:56 am
Lady Kayura
Wow, I just got off the phone with my mom. And I'm asking for you to please pray for my parents.

The business they work for is doing horrible. My dad hasn't been paid in 8 weeks. It sounds like the business is going down. My parents have almost no money. So regarding the prayers, I'm asking for one of two options (or both of course if you'd like).

Pray that they can sell their house. It's a large house and the payments are expensive. If they can sell it, it'll give them enough money to get a small apartment and be stable for a few months.

Or have the business pick up and turn around and do as well as everyone thought it would.

May God's will be done. Please pray that my parents have the strength to get through this.

My parents are so stressed. I just got off the phone with my mom who was crying as she explained all this. Things need to get better for them and quickly. Things have been bad before but not quite this bad. Please keep them in your thoughts. I'd really appreciate it.

what kind of business and where
you never know who might be reading
perhaps someone knows someone who can help
Its worth a shot right  

lordstar

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 pm
They diagnose hearing problems and prescribe hearing aids to those that need them (providing that a hearing aid will help). We live in the USA. I don't know anyone that can help unless someone is giving away large sums of money to random people. Otherwise, we need prayers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:12 pm
I have prayed for your parents, and yes "God's will be done" is always the best.
I also ask for your prayers for a man named Paul, whom the Lord is calling home, he is at home with his wife (my church sister) and their families. He has cancer, and his liver has just shut down, Hospice is in the home....please pray for all of them. Paul is saved, so we do know where he will be going, but as we all know, losing a loved one is so hard. Please just keep them in your prayers..... heart
thank you so much,
Your sister in Jesus Christ,
Koolgirlblue  

koolgirlblue RIP 07_15_08

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out