View Results

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:28 am
You don't know me. I've never posted here before. And I am struggling quite a bit right now in my life. I am under an extreme amount of anxiety right now. I am a new graduate and I'm working in a new job. I am a nurse. I need some help dealing with the anxiety and stress. Please pray for me. Please pray that Jesus stand by me, that he helps my anxiety decrease, that my confidence and skills increase.

Thank you.

Kayura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:31 pm
My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Amen to you and God keep you in difficult times.

Mjolnir The Hammer

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:24 am
Thank you. Your prayers mean a lot to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:23 pm
I will keep you in my prayer.
God will always help you because he loves you.
He believes in you always, as do I. ^_^  

Sprockette

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:20 am
Winter_Equinox
I will keep you in my prayer.
God will always help you because he loves you.
He believes in you always, as do I. ^_^

Thank you, this means a lot to me. Knowing you pray for me helps give me strength.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:25 am
Please continue to keep me in your prayers. I am in need of some extra strength today. Knowing others are praying for me as I pray is a great comfort.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Incarcerated_love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:05 pm
I have prayed for you, but as a 27 year old single mom of 4 I can relate in a way to the stress thing. When I am at a breaking point I just say "God, it's in your hands," and give it up to Jesus. I do what I CAN do and do my best, and that's all you can do. If you do your best that's all that matters, you can't do it all. I hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:22 am
It helps very much. I try to give my anxiety to Jesus but I have problems handing it completely over. Continued prayers are a great comfort to me.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

lordstar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:47 pm
Lady Kayura
You don't know me. I've never posted here before. And I am struggling quite a bit right now in my life. I am under an extreme amount of anxiety right now. I am a new graduate and I'm working in a new job. I am a nurse. I need some help dealing with the anxiety and stress. Please pray for me. Please pray that Jesus stand by me, that he helps my anxiety decrease, that my confidence and skills increase.

Thank you.

Kayura

Usually I try to stay out of this subforum but in your case

Anyway, my mother is a nurse, my grandmother is a nurse, and I myself once worked OPMR. My advice to you (wrong forum but I really don't care) is to make friends with your co-workers...even the Doc who's handwriting resembles hieroglyphics. Your friends will have your back. That should help your anxiety and be proud that you are a part of a team of great people who dedicate their lives to helping others  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games