Back to Guilds

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Catgirl Fans United
ANIME CONS ~ are nekos destined to dominate these events? ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are nekos destined to dominate anime conventions?
  ofcource!
  don't think so...
  maybe in some places
View Results

Neko_Society

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:54 am
i live in aruba so there arent that many anime conventions sad , but when therez one itz pretty sweet... there are 4 rooms to be in: the anime based gaming room, the all-anime-all-day theater room, the card game room/artist room (where card game/drawing tournaments are held) and "the hall" 3nodding ... the hall is a place where you find products that are for sale and where ppl gather to talk about what-so-ever (aka anime)... its also a place where roleplaying is held (which is pretty funny from time to time blaugh )... there are 3 major groups: the naruto group, the goth-dark-anime group and the neko group... the neko group is the biggest and consists mostly of girls redface ... which is pretty awesome and painfull sometimes...but also leaves me wondering what anime cons are like outside aruba and if nekos are totaly dominating them too? neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:10 pm
mostlikely  

Keimori

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:20 pm
They would if it weren't for us ninja.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:39 am
Yes we Neko's shall take over Cons and then The world Ha haha ha ha ha and i am a sailor scout he he he  

Sailor Dragonair

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:57 pm
Yesss. We shall rule the World. >8D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:50 am
At Janicon this weekend there were two whole tables full of costume cat ears. One table had cheaper plain cat ears the other had more expensive cat ears with ribbons and bows attatched.

What does that tell you?  

AlienOmega

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:33 pm
Neko's taking over? I don't think we'll ever do it all the way, but damned if we're not growing in numbers! >^^< I see more and more nekos each con I go to. It's pretty awesome - no complaints!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:43 pm
Yeah. Nekos are one of the symbolic cutesy things about anime. Girls tend to be a sucker for cutesy things, and guys... well, some guys, anyway, would enjoy the nekos for their sex appeal.

So yeah. Little wonder that nekos are all over anime cons.  

EvFaerAshlynn

AlienOmega

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:58 pm
AlienOmega
At Janicon this weekend there were two whole tables full of costume cat ears. One table had cheaper plain cat ears the other had more expensive cat ears with ribbons and bows attatched.

What does that tell you?
I forgot to mention that the tables were by Yaya Han. She's a pro cosplay and has a site, angelicstar.net.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:07 pm
course nekos dominate they are too kawai not to =^.^=  

Sesshys

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sailercat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:04 pm
yep! we will!  
Catgirl Fans United

Manage Your Items