Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Another one bites the... Bait?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 am
Seraphim sighed as he sat out a bowl of candy in the hq. He didn't want to be there, or even needing to pretend to be nice. This was just another chance to gather information, though it seems that he was getting tired of acting like a normal pae. Phim sat down, waiting for someone to walk up and take a peice of candy so he could attack them for information.
"Maybe I can get in a bit of fun with the next one..." He muttered, remembering the total disaster of the last pae he had tried to interrogate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:43 am
She hasn't been awake for long. Still unsure of just what has happened to her, or those that she treasures, the angelic pae'il walks rather than flies to the building she vaguely recalls. Veron has changed, which puzzles her further, but she knows it is they. With her guide perched on her shoulder, Casala pauses once she's within view of the bowl of candy.

A tendril of long hair the shade of a mermaid's sigh is tucked behind a fluted gray ear, soulful eyes of the same heart-touching depth of blue gazing about to see whom such treats belong to.

Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:56 am
He looked around, eyes being caught on acue angel that looked around the same age as him. He watched her for a moment, reaching forward to the bowl to let her know of his presence. He smiled, looking friendly as he could. Seraphim picked it up and gently held it out to her, offering her a peice. He would speak later, if she took the bait. But for now, he shall remain silent and seemingly friendly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:09 am
Casala is hardly one to turn down company, though the candy isn't so much of a concern. The soft patter of her bare feet accompanies the sweeping back of her wings, the mithral chain clipped to the upper portion of her left wing clinking musically as the sapphire in the cuff its linked to twinkles flirtatiously.

"Greetings," is her soft opening into conversation as she settles before the other pae'il in an indian-style sitting position, her attention on him and not what he's offering till she reasons that to not accept would be quite rude. "For me? Thank you."

She reaches a graceful hand into the bowl to grasp a piece of the candy, then turns her head as Veron stands up to buzz by the angel's ear. "Hmm? Dangerous? Veron, don't be silly. He doesn't mean me any harm." Looking back to Seraphim, she smiles in a friendly manner. "Please forgive my friend. They mean well."

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:16 am
Seraphim nodded, observing her for a moment. "Welcome." He said in a friendly tone. "They only look to protect the one they were given to." Phim stated, stroking a finger down the back of his own mellon. He glanced over at something in the far distance to the right, folding his wings. Phim knew who it was, but he chose to ignore the fact that she was watching him now after the Zoe incident. "Please, take more. I can't understand why others aren't bold enough to take as much as they want." He said, returning hs gaze to Casala. He had been studying her since she had first come into veiw.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 am
"Given to?" she ponders as she complies and takes another of the candies, despite Veron's insistent buzzing. Normally she listens to her mellon's advice over all others, but she's certain that this pae'il means her no ill will. His aura doesn't hold any malice from what she can see. "Veron's been with me from the beginning. Are they not created in the same moment as we?"

If the first piece she took had a wrapper, it's removed by deft fingers, the second one now resting on one shapely thigh. Still developing muscle is apparent on the pae'il's lean form, but enough to prove that she has an active lifestyle.

"What sort of sweet are these, if I may ask?" She hasn't bitten into the candy just yet. Turning it over in her hands, she even sniffs at it, not seeming suspicious. Rather, she's more curious.

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:43 am
"It all depends on how you veiw it." He said, lifting his hand as his unnamed mellon took off to rest gently on Casala's shoulder next to Vernon.
Seraphim watched the mellons carefully as he didn't want his mellon to blow the cover again.
"Hmm? Oh, they're just chocolates." He lied. While they were chocolates, they als contained something to help him squeeze information out of other pae without nearly as much fuss.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:54 am
"Oh! Shina told me about chocolates. They're supposed to be very tasty." Another buzz that she acknowledges with a nod of her head. "Alright, Veron, I understand."

The gray hands lift up the chocolate so Veron can first pat at the shoulder of Seraphim's mellon, as if assuring it, then flits down to land on its pae'il's open palms. Wings still fluttering, the mellon first pokes the brown confection before bending down and taking a big bite out of it. Well, a big bite for a mellon, anyway.

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:01 am
Seraphim chuckled as he watched Vernon take a bite out of the candy. It was always good to have the mellon agree with the pae he was tricking, even better when he got them both to eat the syrum. "I think you'll find them to be some of the best sweets that you've ever had." He said, unwrapping a peice from the same bowl and popping it in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:54 am
Veron seems to chew for a moment, if such is even possible, then spits the brown goop out and onto the floor, with a sound that's remarkably close to a "Bleh!". Up flits those tiny wings, and the mellon is pointing a finger accusingly at Seraphim, buzzing like a bumblebee stuck in a light socket.

With a sigh, Casala plucks up the candy that her mellon took a tiny bite out of and nibbles along its edge. "Yes, I agree, it does taste a little funny. You're sure these were made correctly? I could accompany you to wherever you purchased them, if you wish to inquire after their maker."

Umi Hitomi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:12 am
"Oh, I didn't buy these. I guess I messed up the recipe a bit." Seraphim said, twitching his finger for his own mellon to come back. "If you'd like to try a batch that I didn't mess up I think I have some with me yet.." Phim looked about, he had brought another bag with him that was actual chocolates he just wasn't sure what had happened to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 am
"Oh!" Oh dear, she hadn't meant to insult him. After all, she has no idea how to make chocolates at all. Surely it was a long and difficult task. Luckily for her he seemed to be taking her comment well enough. She tucks the nibbled chocolate and the one that's untouched into a fold of her sash when she thinks he isn't looking.

Veron passes by Seraphim's mellon on its way back to Casala's opposite shoulder, though the mellon seems quite 'miffed'. Flopping down with a huff, the mellon buzzes grumpily to its ward.

"Certainly. That would be most kind of you. See, Veron? He has other chocolates for us to try." The buzzed answer doesn't sound too promising.

Umi Nee Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:09 pm
Seraphim withheld a sigh, having failed to get enough of anything in her body to make his job easier. "I'm sorry. It's rude to feed a guest inferior sweets, or anything for that matter." He said, finding the bag in one of the folds of the couch and pulling it out. "Here you are." Phim chuckled, holding out the bag for her.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games