Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
What would happen if I comitted suicide? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Romantica

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 pm
There are many others who feel the same way you do, however, it's not the correct solution to problems.

I have suffered badly from depression myself, and I won't even go through the lengths to explain what my life did to me.

However, I'm a survivor, and I know now that God is using me in his plan, so that I may feel compassion for others that are also suffering. I can sympathize, which I have never been able to do before.

I have always been apathetic, resentful, and careless towards others. With God's help, he is helping my bad experiences turn into more reasons to live, and to help others.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:55 pm
actually. i was listening to spirit 105.3 Focus on the family and they were having a discussion about suicide. Many people think that people will go to hell if you kill yourself buuuuuuut if you truly are dedicated to god and you really really love him and you believed he died on the cross , you can still go to heaven. Jesus said that was the ticket to heaven. Although, you shouldnt be doing that because just look around you, this may be a messed up world but there are still beautiful things in it, like nature or a certain feeling.its not hard to die, but it is HARD to live. life is suppose to be tough . Be strong! and you are soo not alone dont let it get it to you. Ive never really let that get to me all though my heart aches for the people who just throw their lives away instead of truly living(living for god)  

Sweet Angiel

GO-YAFFA

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:44 pm
Mayo_in_a_Dress
I really want to. I just hate the state of everything today. I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but when I found out (anonymous) had been doing drugs, smoking, downing pills and every other thing in the book, I didn't want to live anymore. And how no one has any self respect anymore. I feel so alone. Not doing drugs, smoking,premarital sex or drinking. It just makes me want to die so I wont be alone anymore. . .
We have self respect. I know how it feels sometimes to be alone but Jesus is right there behind you waiting for you to turn around and lean on him. htat's what he's there for. He's one person who doesn't mind being used all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 am
Mayo_in_a_Dress
I really want to. I just hate the state of everything today. I know you are going to think I'm crazy, but when I found out (anonymous) had been doing drugs, smoking, downing pills and every other thing in the book, I didn't want to live anymore. And how no one has any self respect anymore. I feel so alone. Not doing drugs, smoking,premarital sex or drinking. It just makes me want to die so I wont be alone anymore. . .

hey you know my counselor says most people that have been threw what have would have atleast cut themselves.i havent i mean i have the strongest earges but i dont do it if you think hard about it what would killing yourself do for you? make you go away? make people think badly of themseves. make your parents hurt badly. yes it would stop all the pain but theres no looing back after you do you cant say woops i wanna go bck now no its too late you cant so hold on to what ever fragment of hope you have left ok and watch it grow i rpomise you it will... just like mine did  

Guardian Angel 37

Shadowfire7157

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:10 pm
I've thought of suicide plenty of times...but i doubt i'd actually do it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:33 am
Mayo_in_a_Dress i would just like to say, thanks for listening to us before doing anything harsh. i would also like to your very brave for just directing the issue and telling someone.

if you dont mind, i borrow a couple postings from of your thread for someone. who also happens to be considering.

congrats on getting over this and may your faith always deepen.

ps. i guess im speaking for everyone who responded here...without their consent.  

sunshinehearttrob

ryokomayuka

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm
Well as far as if you would go to heaven or not I can't say. As far as if you did die your family would be sad and suicide could more problems than it fixs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:27 am
AcidBurn07
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I side with the Catholics in believing that you'd go to Hell. Suicide is not the answer. I hate that you feel that this is the only way out sad

same here. that is how my mom raised me. though we are not Catholic...we are Baptist heart  

pupaphobia

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces