View Results

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:54 am
You know you're an HP fanatic when:

1. You decide you MUST have a big, shabby black dog named Sirius.

2. You write the word "serious" or "seriously" as "sirius" or "siriusly".

3. You start making a "you know you think too much about Harry Potter when..." list.

4. You fashion a wand out of a pencil, stick, ect. and you wave it around muttering the Latin words, hoping something will happen.

5. You're disappointed when nothing happens.

6. You cried while reading books 5, 6, and/or 7.

7. When you make fansites dedicated to your favourite pairing, whether it's canon or not.

8. When you can name the birthdays of Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, ect.

9. When you can name 5 or more spells from the books.

10. When you make a muggle version of Qudditch.

11. You tell someone you'll Avada Kedevra them

12. You finish your exam and you shout, "Damn! I can't use magic, I'm underaged!

13. You talk about how you could apparate if you didn't splinch every time.

14. You can relate any experiance, word, ect. to Harry Potter.

15. You try to throw jinxes at people who make you mad, then get even madder cause you know it doesn't work.

16.When you find out a friends last name is Salazar, and immediately think of Salazar Slytherin.

17. When you take different coloured glowsticks and throw them at people, pretending they are curses.

18. You and your friends start an alliance at your school to protect the books/movies from being banned because you live in the US where the people are stupid and all 50 states want them banned and 2 have already done so.

I am guilty of 14, 15, 16, and 18. Number 17 is something a friend of mine does. But I am tempted to do it. Also, I was asked to post a link to my similar yet not a duplicate thread called You know you think about Harry Potter too much when... that allows you to add to the list and share which of the things on the list you have done or do all the time. Port, apparate, or flew on over there if you'd like but please remember that there is a number system at that thread and stick to it. Here's the link for all interested parties:

You know you think about Harry Potter too much when. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:59 am
When you layout your myspace profile page with harry potter innuendos and inside secrets, hoping that people will get the joke (they never do.)

You know you're a hp fanatic when you watch stupid movies (mummy #3) just for the harry potter trailer!

Great Post Twilight! I love your thread as well.  

paraphernalia_101

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces