Submit

Will you vote on this thread on the ED?
Yes, glady for peace
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No, Muslims are going to hell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
We detest Catholics so please leave and take your statue with you.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Yum, spaghetti for dinner!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

ParsonCollins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:48 pm
Please go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/muslims-love-the-christian-mary-did-you-know/t.32708819/

and add your Godly thoughts to this poll topic. I became interested in Mary after viewing the Passion as did many other Protestants.

Please write Godly things even if you do not agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:55 pm
Muslims and Christians and Jews really worship the same guy. Yeah, the language may be different, but it's still the same thing. They all worship YHWH. Plain and simple. The only reason there is any conflict is political reasons which are backed by religious excuses- Like how hitler blamed the jews for Germany's economic toruble. He took an issue and put it on an entire group of people. This happens on all sides- The same way extremist Muslims may generalize all Americans, some Christians have a way of generalizing all Muslims.  

divineseraph

ParsonCollins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:22 pm
divineseraph
Muslims and Christians and Jews really worship the same guy. Yeah, the language may be different, but it's still the same thing. They all worship YHWH. Plain and simple. The only reason there is any conflict is political reasons which are backed by religious excuses- Like how hitler blamed the jews for Germany's economic toruble. He took an issue and put it on an entire group of people. This happens on all sides- The same way extremist Muslims may generalize all Americans, some Christians have a way of generalizing all Muslims.

Thank you and thank you and God bless to anyone who will come and make a post for peace. It reminds me of a Mother trying to stop her two children from fighting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:24 pm
ParsonCollins
divineseraph

Thank you and thank you and God bless to anyone who will come and make a post for peace. It reminds me of a Mother trying to stop her two children from fighting.

Also, I am converting to Catholicism. So, thpbsssssss's *raspberries* to those who told me to take my statue and go!

LOL. rofl  

ParsonCollins

White Dog Poo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:17 am
I may disagree with the same God there is a line of some muslims that say it is the same God. and then others will say no!

i use to do Muslim outreaches in a summer. talking with them the majority would start to say our God's are the same but go on how "Alah does not want a love relation ship with them that they are there for Its own amusement. nothing more.
So you look at the Jews and our Veiw and we can see how God is a loveing God. who does not have us here for his own Enjoyment  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 pm
Allah means One God. Nothing more. It is a title, not a name.

They believe in Jesus, as a prophet, but still a man of the same God.

Three siblings, one father.  

divineseraph

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces