Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:38 pm
[taken from http://www.brigids-haven.com/bos/fae/thought.html ]

Creating a Thought Form Faery
Source Unknown

We create every time we work magick. What we visualize manifests in our solid, earthly reality. What we think becomes mass and substance. What we produce from our own creative minds has form and essence. And as long as we keep feeding our creations from our vast stores of energy, they continue to exist. This Same thought process works for the creation of elemental forms, beings that are very real, though not always visible to the naked eye. These creations of our magic can serve us in many ways.

What Your Faery Creation Can Do

When you decide to create an elemental being, temporarily or permanently, you must have in mind a task or function for it to fulfill. This helps the creature know its role and helps you to concentrate on bringing it into existence and forming it in the way it needs to look to achieve your goals, i.e., a faery which will guard your home might look fierce and animal-like, while one who is going to aid you in astral projection might be filmy and winged. The tasks these thought-form beings can handle easily are:

-Guarding a home, person, or object
-Watching over children or pets
- Repelling negative influences
- Chasing away ill-meaning persons and entities
-Repelling or lessening natural disasters
-Leading you to things such as healing herbs
-Helping you retrieve a lost object
-Aiding in divination
-Helping you to astral project
-Warning you of danger
-Standing guard over your astral residence.

Keep in mind pagan ethics when you send you faery being out on a mission. Any wrong or malicious use of a thought-form will have severe repercussions.

Creating Your Faery

Self-created faeries are just cohesive projected though-forms produced by the witch. It all works on the simple and proven principle that thought is action on the astral plane. But to make faeries who feel real and appear animated with like energy will require prolonged intense concentration, good visualization skills, and the ability to build and store large amounts of energy before releasing it.

If you are able to concentrate and focus with your eyes open, you can create your being while in your circle. either before or after you do other rituals. Avoid doing other magickal spells during this same session because the required energy to do both is more than most people have in reserve.

While standing before you altar, hold your hands up in front of you with your palms facing each other. This is the area in which your faery being will gather energy and grow. Start by vigorously rubbing your palms together, feeling the heat and energy made by the friction, and know for certain that just as you created that heat, you can create life.

Now move you palms apart just a few inches and focus on feeling chakras (energy centers) in your palms being expanded. Sense a growing mass of energy forming between them. with you mind, create an even greater energy field growing, spinning, and enlarging between your palms until you are forced to move them apart a few more inches.

Keep up this visualization process until you hands feel pushed approximately two feet apart. This should take about 20 minutes. Now see the energy forming a shape which will become the physical body of your faery. Make its appearance just as clear as you can. give it facial features. coloring and wings if you like, but avoid trying to give it a personality. This is something it will adopt on its own over time.

Some witches feel that their strongest psychic center is either at the chakra point of their third eye or at the one over their solar plexus. If you are one of these people, then you can also effectively use one of these centers to create a thought-form faery.

Again, rub your palms together vigorously before you start, drawing confidence from the heat you produce. Now hold them a few inches away from your chosen energy center. feel the energy which is creating your faery coming from this center and see the energy massing in front of you, allow it to expand, and eventually to take form. As the energy grows, move you hands apart accordingly. This will also take about 20 minutes. When you have expanded the energy mass to about two feet in diameter, begin to give your faery its features and physical form.

Send the faery one more blast of your own energy, and then visualize the faery going about its task. Picture exactly how it looks while doing so and how others will react to it, even though they may be unaware it's there. The more clearly you form this picture in your mind, the more effectively the faery will work.

Another method for faery creation is the meditation method, which takes longer , but, unless you are an expert in raising personal energy, is much more effective. If you have a favorite method of inducing a meditative state, then keep using it. If not, you might start looking around for one which pleases you.

You can play light "New Age" music light candles and or burn incense if you like, these may help to induce a meditative state. Avoid lying down if you feel you might not be able to stay awake.

Will the faery continue to do its job unsupervised? Might it ever strike out on its own? Yes, it might, but this happens very rarely. If you think the being you have created has taken on too much of a life of its own, then you can diffuse it by picturing the energy which animates it sinking into the ground. In most cases it is not the faery itself which has run wild, but the ungrounded energy left over from its initial creation or from other spells and rituals which were never properly grounded in the first place.

Don't feel disappointed or discouraged if you feel your first efforts at creating a faery are not very successful. it may take several attempts to feel that your thought-forms are fully energized and "living" just as it sometimes takes several repetitions of a spell before you feel it has "taken."

Remember, creating something on the astral plane which will last requires periodic refueling. Be prepared in the next few days after you have created a faery to spend 15 minutes or so each day feeding it life-giving energy from yourself. After that you can limit your feedings to once every two weeks and then once a month. Left unfed they have a very limited life span. Try recharging them at each new or full moon to make it easy to remember.

How the Faery Functions In It’s Role

When guarding a home, person, pet, or object, you should visualize the faery giving off strong vibrations of protection and of warning, the sort of energy which any intruder or person wishing you harm would immediately sense and would instinctively back away from. these kind of faeries can let you know when something is wrong. I.e., if a faery wished to let you know that your child or someone who was sick needed you, they might have a buzzer that they could sound or a symbol which you can see and recognize as a message. In your psychic centers these things will translate to that warning bell people often say they hear when they are struck with the sudden, unshakable feeling that something is amiss. These self-created beings are intended to give a boost and be a support to your physical actions; they are not meant to be a cure-all. Visit your creations on the astral plane, pet them, play with them, talk to them. You can give them lots of teeth, weapons etc.

Faeries can help you locate lost object, and answers to questions. You must state clearly as possible in one single question to your elemental-being what it is you wish to know. It may not tell you immediately, But it will lead you to the answer or object.

Grounding the Energy

When you are finished with your faery being, you must dismantle it and ground the energies which brought the being to life. Because this creature is not a "life" in any true sense of the word, or even a complete astral life form, you should have no compunctions about ending its existence. If you do, then please don't create one in the first place. If you make it, then you have to be willing to take responsibility for it, and allowing it to run around unchecked is grossly irresponsible. If you do not feed the faery periodically, after a while the animating energy will wane and the being will dissipate on its own, but its residual energies may stay around for a long time after.

The dangers of loose, unfocused energy are well-documented in occult circles. They can cause feelings of restlessness manifestations, and even poltergeist activity. Extra energy or energy no longer needed must always be grounded! In the case of your faery being, you should call it to you either in a meditative state or at the same chakra point you used to create it. You should then thank the being for its service and tell it you are grounding its energy, returning it to the womb of Mother Earth, and that anything not grounded will be relegated to Faeryland.

Begin to see the faery's image fade, growing smaller and weaker, eventually fading into the earth. If you like, you can hold up your palms in the same way you did to create the faery and reverse the visualization process. When you finish, go outside somewhere or go to a corner inside your home and press your palms to the grown, feeling any leftover energy draining from you safely and harmlessly into the earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:27 pm
Interesting. Have you ever heard of non-physical, non-attached energy manifestations? It's a great deal like a faery, in this sense, however, some, over time, may develop a free will, in so many words, energy takes on a spiritual form.

I'm dancing around the word soul.

It makes me wonder, you know? How are souls born--if they are truly born at all. What if souls are made? Or woven? Who makes them, what are they composed of, why are souls different? I mean, if there are old souls, then there must be new souls.

I've always thought that the environment shapes much of the core of the "soul", but that each soul, being comprised of different elements and in different ways, react differently to that environment. Certainly the faery would support this theory.

Love and Vale,
-LD  

Leavaros

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Leavaros
Interesting. Have you ever heard of non-physical, non-attached energy manifestations? It's a great deal like a faery, in this sense, however, some, over time, may develop a free will, in so many words, energy takes on a spiritual form.

I'm dancing around the word soul.

It makes me wonder, you know? How are souls born--if they are truly born at all. What if souls are made? Or woven? Who makes them, what are they composed of, why are souls different? I mean, if there are old souls, then there must be new souls.

I've always thought that the environment shapes much of the core of the "soul", but that each soul, being comprised of different elements and in different ways, react differently to that environment. Certainly the faery would support this theory.

Love and Vale,
-LD

That is really interesting. I'm going to have to meditate on that for a while biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:11 pm
If you're interested in specialized meditation (directed towards thought processes) you should consider joining my Thoughtful/Reflective Meditation Class/Discussion. It's really interesting, I promise! And right now, it's one of the youngest classes, but has more posts than any other active class. It'll be a blast to have you, really!

Love and Vale,
-LD  

Leavaros

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:29 pm
Leavaros
If you're interested in specialized meditation (directed towards thought processes) you should consider joining my Thoughtful/Reflective Meditation Class/Discussion. It's really interesting, I promise! And right now, it's one of the youngest classes, but has more posts than any other active class. It'll be a blast to have you, really!

Love and Vale,
-LD

Sure, I'll check it out, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:50 am
My brother lives about an hr away from me, and I want to make one to protect him. Can I do that?  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:26 pm
usiylover2
My brother lives about an hr away from me, and I want to make one to protect him. Can I do that?

Yes, you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:56 am
I found it very interesting to find that my...maybe "higher self" isn't the right word for it because she doesn't feel like one...is a fairy. We talk more often, now...and that's why she doesn't seem like my higher self. I didn't think her into being, but she does what I ask her to..."watch my purse, please," "make sure my sister doesn't steal my clothes..." whatever. Weird. Any suggestions?  

NolaIvory

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff