Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"All right. I'll be out here, readying Atticus to go. I suggest you get ready, and eat some breakfast." Talbot said, voice having no clear emotion until he finally let a small, apologetic smile cross his face.
"I'm... sorry I'm acting so harshly. I don't mean to be cruel to you, I'm just very determined to end this war..." he bowed his head.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:39 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

"It-It's okay T-Talbot, I-I understand where y-you were coming from." he said with a small smile. His stomach growled loudly, causing the mechanic to blush. "I-I'm t-totally getting some br-breakfast though..." he added waving & slipping inside.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:59 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"There should be some oatmeal left over in the pot on the counter. I made quite a lot and didn't finish it all." The knight responded, pausing when he had an idea.
"Take all the time you need, there's something I need to pick up..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:21 am
Flustered Knight Anon

He nodded to his friend. "Pl-Please be careful ok-okay?" he said before heading inside. Arron would eat a bowl of oatmeal & wait for the knight to return from his errand.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

It took some time, but Talbot arrived back at the safe-house, a large bag under his arm. He walked into the building, then went straight into a spare room before returning, dressed in his father's old black bishop clothing.
"Ah, I thought it might be more effective to dress this way until we're able to get to the king and queen. I got a pawn outfit for you as well... well, with a little difficulty. Honestly, it's all I could find in your size..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Talbot's admittance of him of having trouble finding the right sized clothing for Arron, made the mechanic laugh. "Th-That's not the f-first time I-I've heard that!" he said grinning, "Th-Thank you for thinking about me-me Talbot." He took the pawn's outfit & stepped into another room to change.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:32 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

As Talbot waited, he began to ponder how they would disguise Atticus. Lions were not typically used in the black kingdom, after all, so it would certainly raise questions if they rode in on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:52 pm

"Sir Nesdin? Hello? Anyone home?"

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:49 am
Flustered Knight Anon

The mechanic was wondering the same as the knight. "...Do-Do you think we should h-hide Atticus or s-say we c-captured him or s-something?" he suggested as they prepared to travel to the Black Kingdom.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:51 am
Minty Andee

Ah, hello ma'am. Is there something I can do for you?  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:04 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I think it would be safest to leave him somewhere else when we're close enough to the kingdom to walk. That means we'll have to be prepared to meet him elsewhere if we need to make a hasty retreat." he pet Atticus's head, then adjusted his own cloak a little.
" It makes no sense for a pawn and bishop to have a mount anyway, stolen or otherwise. Enemies are killed, not taken prisoner. That's why the dungeon at my kingdom was empty."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron nodded. "Th-That sounds like a-a plan... Also we-we shouldn't refer to-to each other b-by our real names while in-in the kingdom. Th-The people w-would know you by-by your name..." he said adjusting the armor's helmet.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I'm not certain they'd know me, but it wouldn't hurt. I suppose you can call me what you did before. What shall I call you?" Talbot asked, wondering what sort of name would be easy to remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 am
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron thought for a moment. "Nekaron," he said, "It-It's my n-name in my-my native l-language."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:58 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Ah, I had no idea that your planet assigned names depending on the language. Where did 'Arron Straight' come from then, if I may ask? Is it like a stage name?" Talbot was suddenly side-tracked, and very curious about Arron's culture once more.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games