Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 am
Esiris
I'm working on a shirt design for the Honor's society and I need someone to translate something into Greek- can anyone here do that?

Sorry, but I've got Persian if you ever need it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Fiddlers Green

Sorry, but I've got Persian if you ever need it.
cat_sweatdrop Thanks anyway- it has to do with Athena.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 pm
Anyone gonna be in Montreal Monday or Wednesday week?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm
TeaDidikai
CuAnnan
Anyone live near Montreal?

Any chance you can make it up here?

Sorry, just saw this.
I'm working in academia at present. The pay is considerably lower than private sector. I can't afford to travel outside Europe, at present.
It just so happens the project I'm working on requires dissemination and one of the venues is in Montreal. They're paying.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 am
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
CuAnnan
Anyone live near Montreal?

Any chance you can make it up here?

Sorry, just saw this.
I'm working in academia at present. The pay is considerably lower than private sector. I can't afford to travel outside Europe, at present.
It just so happens the project I'm working on requires dissemination and one of the venues is in Montreal. They're paying.
Can't blame me for tryin'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:50 pm
Update ya'll: I just completed a summer intensive course in Russian language. I passed with flying colors and currently rock a fantastic GPA. I am enrolled at Arizona State University for this Fall as well, majoring in Russian with an Arabic studies minor, officially, while working toward a Balkan Studies interdisciplinary. I now have a job in Student Financial Services at said institution and I am working all day every day until August 23, where I will switch to a just-beyond-part-time schedule and begin the school session. I am currently living on my own in Tempe, and will be receiving a room mate in the latter half of next month.

I've gone from rock bottom to doing pretty well for myself in the past year.  

Collowrath

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 am
Collowrath
Update ya'll: I just completed a summer intensive course in Russian language. I passed with flying colors and currently rock a fantastic GPA. I am enrolled at Arizona State University for this Fall as well, majoring in Russian with an Arabic studies minor, officially, while working toward a Balkan Studies interdisciplinary. I now have a job in Student Financial Services at said institution and I am working all day every day until August 23, where I will switch to a just-beyond-part-time schedule and begin the school session. I am currently living on my own in Tempe, and will be receiving a room mate in the latter half of next month.

I've gone from rock bottom to doing pretty well for myself in the past year.

Congrats!!

I tried to take Russian once and ended up having to transfer out, so huge props to you for that one. Glad things are finally looking up for you as well.

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm
too2sweet

Congrats!!

I tried to take Russian once and ended up having to transfer out, so huge props to you for that one. Glad things are finally looking up for you as well.

smile

Thanks!

Русский очень трудный язык! )) Но очень красивый если вы можете учить как говорить!  

Collowrath

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Collowrath
too2sweet

Congrats!!

smile

Thanks!

Русский очень трудный язык! )) Но очень красивый если вы можете учить как говорить!

Google Translate is my new best friend!! xd

I think it was having to learn a whole new alphabet, more than anything else, that defeated me. At the time I didn't really have the patience for that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:41 pm
too2sweet

Google Translate is my new best friend!! xd

I think it was having to learn a whole new alphabet, more than anything else, that defeated me. At the time I didn't really have the patience for that. sweatdrop

Thoroughly reasonable. Even after completing basic Russian, most of my classmates were still having trouble reading consistently. In handwriting, a lot of letters that already look similar (как: н и м т ж) look even more alike. It can be very frustrating!  

Collowrath

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Spent the summer doing research on counter-cultural movements/rituals/attitudes in NeoPaganism.

Wound up spending a week with Reclaiming folks and crafted a ritual with Starhawk.

I don't know what my life is anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 pm
Hope everybody's doing well.

Trying my hand at school again at the end of this month (paralegal, wut).  

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 pm
Northwest tea festival this weekend.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 pm
TeaDidikai

I bet it was awesome!

I'm kinda jealous though, the last time I had good tea was the last time I saw you.  

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm
nam flashback
TeaDidikai

I bet it was awesome!

I'm kinda jealous though, the last time I had good tea was the last time I saw you.
Guess that means it's time to come out here huh?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff