Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 971 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 am
maenad nuri
Tsuzuki
Anyone on Facebook, by any chance?

A whole rash of us, actually. I think I set mine up that if you search for nuri, I come up. I have it set as my middle name. I am wearing a a blue headscarf in my profile pic currently.
Can't find you. I'll send you a PM with a link to mine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 am
Tsuzuki
Been away for a long time and through a death and rebirth. Who's still here?
Still get email notices. BS to entertainment ratio here doesn't do it for me.

As long as I'm on:
Hubby and I got our own place
Had to take the engine out of Haddie
Thinking about hosting another ReCon
I'm getting my next tat in a couple of weeks

Life's good.

Anyone have suggestions on where I should get the tat? Someplace where when I'm 80 it won't look like s**t would be good.  

TeaDidikai

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Still get email notices. BS to entertainment ratio here doesn't do it for me.

As long as I'm on:
Hubby and I got our own place
Had to take the engine out of Haddie
Thinking about hosting another ReCon
I'm getting my next tat in a couple of weeks

Life's good.

Anyone have suggestions on where I should get the tat? Someplace where when I'm 80 it won't look like s**t would be good.

Good to see you, and glad things are going well!! smile

I figure by the time we're 80 there will probably be enough wrinkles that pretty much any spot isn't going to look super great, so any area that is less prone to stretching or wrinkling would be better. The one I have on my upper thigh seems to be holding up fairly well, as is the one on my ankle. I always forget that I even have one on my shoulder blade, so I guess that one's doing ok as well. xd

Maybe look through google images for images of older people with tattoos, and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Hey hey.

About to run the first-ever ecospirituality retreat at my university! Stressed but excited. School is still hectic as always. My cultural sociology class project is interviewing NeoPagans and how they form their identity in relation to dominant cultural norms/expectations/things dominant cultures do that are harmful to things NeoPagans hold sacred, or whether that is an issue for them at all.

Just got a summer research grant to interview NeoPagans about that topic and about constructing ritual that directly addresses these issues. Obviously Reclaiming is a major target. I get to travel the I-5 corridor (Washington, Oregon, California) and interview people. Crossing my fingers for Starhawk or T. Thorn Coyle or Zsuzsana Budapest. If any of you are in the area and are interested in being interviewed, let me know!

My NeoPagan club on campus has reached 7 regular members, so now we can apply for formal student government recognition and funding! Yay! Bonus points for small tension over whether or not I consider things to be Wiccan or not.

I have a really good shot at getting $41,000 in scholarship money next year. That means tuition and room are paid for, and college next year will cost me about $5000 total. Crossing fingers!

Went to Spring Mysteries this past weekend, which is with the Aquarian Tabernacle Church. A "Wiccan" church. The mysteries themselves were overall pretty awesome. The general intelligence of the community... not so much.  

aoijea23487

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm
Grats Illie on the (hopeful) scholarship!

And a big warm hello and good wishes toward all the rest of the fellow guildies here. ^_^ nice to see some familiar faces again.

I'm just plodding along in college. Am now a Senior, and I should be graduating by December of this year. Too bad the world will end not long after. xp lol
I canoed down the Buffalo National river near the Ozark Mountains this weekend. Got sunburned but totally worth it. Beautiful place, glad I went. smile

Hope you all are doing well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Still nothing has changed?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 am
Tsuzuki

http://www.facebook.com/StregaMama here's mine, any guildies feel free to add me if you wish

maenad nuri

A whole rash of us, actually. I think I set mine up that if you search for nuri, I come up. I have it set as my middle name. I am wearing a a blue headscarf in my profile pic currently.

I looked but couldnt find you gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 am
Tsuzuki

Yes.
You can google me under Wing, and the place is Maynooth.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 pm
CuAnnan
Still nothing has changed?
Of course not. That's the problem with having the rational people get frustrated with bullshit. They leave. Which means the noise to rational posts ratio decreases.
Illiezeulette
Hey hey.

About to run the first-ever ecospirituality retreat at my university! Stressed but excited. School is still hectic as always. My cultural sociology class project is interviewing NeoPagans and how they form their identity in relation to dominant cultural norms/expectations/things dominant cultures do that are harmful to things NeoPagans hold sacred, or whether that is an issue for them at all.

Just got a summer research grant to interview NeoPagans about that topic and about constructing ritual that directly addresses these issues. Obviously Reclaiming is a major target. I get to travel the I-5 corridor (Washington, Oregon, California) and interview people. Crossing my fingers for Starhawk or T. Thorn Coyle or Zsuzsana Budapest. If any of you are in the area and are interested in being interviewed, let me know!

If you want. Ping me and we'll get together.
Tsuzuki

Nope. Got sick of the ******** up assholes outnumbering my friends.

Anyone up for a ReCon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 am
Tsuzuki
Been away for a long time and through a death and rebirth. Who's still here?

Does lurking count?

Yes have FB, contact info, for those interested, available by PM.

Good to see familiar avatars, even if mine is often absent.
I am trying to spare the general populace the worst of my moods. sweatdrop

Tea, how large/what sort of tat. Different images, with different inks, age differently.  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:31 pm
Anyone live near Montreal?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm
I post once more.

And not near Montreal, unfortunately.  

Bane of Ezekiel

Liberal Regular

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 am
CuAnnan
Anyone live near Montreal?

Any chance you can make it up here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 pm
Hai smile

Nowhere near Canada (any part of it), unfortunately.

My FB for anyone who's interested.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 pm
I'm working on a shirt design for the Honor's society and I need someone to translate something into Greek- can anyone here do that?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 971 972 973 974 975 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff