Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9169 9170 9171 9172 9173 9174 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Well ceaser just applied for the 4 tails also....
-Prepares to be
DENIED-

You applied after me.......

The One and Seven tails are open still, and we are about to redo and open the Six tails as well. Curse Marks are also about to come out soon!

Sand doesn't fit my character, Learned that from testial, Mist and bugs don't really make since around my character also...........so how long till the cursemarks? Also the reason i applied for the 4 tail's is to rival out Kisuke since Son goku and Gyuuki are both Melee type's, That would make it awesome, And it would make for an awesome battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
-Prepares to be
DENIED-

The One and Seven tails are open still, and we are about to redo and open the Six tails as well. Curse Marks are also about to come out soon!

Sand doesn't fit my character, Learned that from testial, Mist and bugs don't really make since around my character also...........so how long till the cursemarks?

Hard to tell, they are almost done, but they aren't, if that makes sense. Right when i think im done, I redo them or change a rule and have to rebalance them.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
-Prepares to be
DENIED-

Sand doesn't fit my character, Learned that from testial, Mist and bugs don't really make since around my character also...........so how long till the cursemarks?

Hard to tell, they are almost done, but they aren't, if that makes sense. Right when i think im done, I redo them or change a rule and have to rebalance them.

Oh...how long have they been in progress?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:40 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
-Prepares to be
DENIED-

Months  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:44 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
-Prepares to be
DENIED-

Months

Oh.....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Chaos_wolf12

dont think Kira is following Yami, might wanna check on that.....  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:23 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12

dont think Kira is following Yami, might wanna check on that.....

i already saw, Plus what's he ganna do? Yami's already injured, He can't fight ATM  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:56 pm
ehm...  

Rockgirl809

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 am
Healer needed....as well as a puppet master.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:55 am
for what?  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
for what?

My character's still healing....Plus i need a puppet master for undisclosed reasons.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 pm
Puppets cannot be made from those killed for Bounties. And its easier to get a healer if you aren't running all over the village and would sit in the hospital for more then 20 minutes......  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Puppets cannot be made from those killed for Bounties. And its easier to get a healer if you aren't running all over the village and would sit in the hospital for more then 20 minutes......
i don't plan to make kurai into one. Also i need a healer stat so i can avoid that. it's like waiting in a DMV line. So many people.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:01 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu
i don't plan to make kurai into one. Also i need a healer stat so i can avoid that. it's like waiting in a DMV line. So many people.

Yeah, if you didn't know, cursemarks are also out  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:02 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu

Yeah, if you didn't know, cursemarks are also out

Yes i know, There was a new guild thread that popped up yesterday and an announcement about it. How could i not know. But i'm still going to wait and see my chances with the Four tails. If i get it i can like i said earlier rival out Kisuke Joukai.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9169 9170 9171 9172 9173 9174 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games