Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:41 pm
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
My head feels funny.
You've been invoking the Elder Gods again haven't you?
It's not my fault. I just found this strange book, and I thought I'd see what it was about...

No more taco sushi for you.
Taco ot tako?
Only ever seen it cyphered as taco. But that doesn't mean what I have read is accurate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:52 pm
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
TeaDidikai
Tsuzuki
My head feels funny.
You've been invoking the Elder Gods again haven't you?
It's not my fault. I just found this strange book, and I thought I'd see what it was about...

No more taco sushi for you.
Taco ot tako?
Only ever seen it cyphered as taco. But that doesn't mean what I have read is accurate.
tako = octopus  

Tsuzuki

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:47 am
TeaDidikai
I am currently defluffing another guild.

How far it will go is unclear.

rofl Oh... my.... ~sniffles~
Pretty far already as I can see. If the fluffies won't come to rehab, the rehab comes to them? lol ( I can see Visamarr and Dragon_witch_women are also new members? )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:40 am
TeaDidikai
Romanus
TeaDidikai
I've been looking for an English copy of the book of Veles

Me too... I haven't been able to find a copy of it in any language, in fact... but that's probably because I just don't know where to look for such things.

If I found you a copy, would you translate?

I'd give it my best shot, but, like I said, I don't really know if my Russian is at all good enough to give you more than a basic outline.

Elfin Brill
Oh... my.... ~sniffles~
Pretty far already as I can see. If the fluffies won't come to rehab, the rehab comes to them? ( I can see Visamarr and Dragon_witch_women are also new members? )

It's like an invasion! D:

Good luck everybody; I hope they can be properly Defluffed. I'd hate to see a promising new batch go south. :/  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:52 am
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

Pretty far already as I can see. If the fluffies won't come to rehab, the rehab comes to them? lol ( I can see Visamarr and Dragon_witch_women are also new members? )
Rather unintentional, and really by invitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:26 am
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

may i ask which guild?  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sevendreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:38 am
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

may i ask which guild?

I am going to guess she means "The Timeless Echoes of Karma~ A pagan guild." It seems they may be invite-spamming M&R posters, because I don't otherwise know how they would have invited me since my profile doesn't list interests. She's really letting them have it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:52 am
Sevendreams
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai
Elfin Brill
TeaDidikai

may i ask which guild?

I am going to guess she means "The Timeless Echoes of Karma~ A pagan guild." It seems they may be invite-spamming M&R posters, because I don't otherwise know how they would have invited me since my profile doesn't list interests. She's really letting them have it. xd
I'm just being my usual self. ninja  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:01 am
I neglect my poor guilds to much with the few I do have... sweatdrop
I don't think I have the time or energy to become involved in more...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:58 pm
Fiddlers Green
I neglect my poor guilds to much with the few I do have... sweatdrop
I don't think I have the time or energy to become involved in more...
Save for this one I am much the same way. Which is why I always ask people who invite me where they saw me, why they want me etc  

TeaDidikai

Aesi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:46 pm
-jumps over to ED, then jumps right back out- God, I feel sick. It's like the Chatterbox in there today. I never want to see someone else's bowel movements again. I never wanted to in the first place. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:54 am
ugh...that guild is...dirty, stressed .

the best of luck to you Tea. at some point, could you make your way into BlackThunderWolf's spell thread? it was rather...disappointing...  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:48 am
phoenix shadowwolf

the best of luck to you Tea. at some point, could you make your way into BlackThunderWolf's spell thread? it was rather...disappointing...
Sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:56 am
phoenix shadowwolf

Two things I will note, the structure of how people come to the Rehab Guild (as well as the virtue of what the guild is) keeps it from being so tangled.

Also- I think I may have outdone myself when it comes to casual curses.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:03 am
HDC and Fiddler need to PM me their e-mail addresses so I can send them pics of Wing.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games