Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [60]Most Memorable
continue the story(: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:55 pm
I looked to my sister then to the man, then back again.

I smiled evilly, "My, my! What have we here!" In that instant I teleported and appeared in betwen my sister and the man.

"His rather tasty i say!" I faced my sister, "So you spared one for yourself, am i right!" I circled the man.

"Nice built, strong body and a pure heart" I smiled mischievously, "His top class!" and then it was when i realize that this man wasn't kept by my sister, he was one of the souls i stored in the jar. the soul of a king.....i glanced at my sister. "So you reincarnated him,huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 am
"Yes I did just that, sister," I replied to Destruction. "And I believe that I asked you to step out of my garden. This man has nothing to do with you anymore," I said to my sister. A king? No wonder he seems un-antimidated by my sister.

"My lady Prosperity, what is it that I may do to relieve thee of thy pain?" The man said glaring at my sister, hands ready to strike at any momengt.

"Nay, human. You shall leave her to me," said sternly and the man bowed.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

FirePhoenixa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 am
I smirked. "Did this human gain such a strong admiration on you Life?" I watched him carefully while he glared at me.

Clearly now, I never thought things would go out of hand but a humans feeling for a Goddess, i love to trifle with it.

I'm not so sure wether Life new about this but something so forbidden. The mere thought made me laughed so much my stomach ache. I laughed and laughed.

"Man!" I wiped the tears on my eyes. "That's why i love about you life" I look at her so possessively, "You always manage to make something so interesting, it replenishes my boredom and since you are Life, then as I am named Destruction. it makes me want to destroy all the things you creates with life.

I pulled the human close to me and kissed him. The first kiss he received since he was reincarnated, even i knows that. then as quickly as i pulled him to me, i quickly pushed him away.

I chuckled contented. I spread my wings and flew from the ground.

"It's my gift for your rebirth, young one!" I faced my Life. "and my first blessing for the other human to be reborn by you." with that I flew away, farther and farther from Life's kingdom.

"I really wanted to crush the human" I muttered with a regretful face, "but seeing Life's energetic face after all that I did makes me a bit happier, I will have the greatest pleasure of destroying that kind and gentle face"

but somehow my thoughts doesn't respond with my heart. The image of Life's gentle face in the garden is really such a precious memory that i won't share it to anyone but myself. I stuck out my tongue. I'm selfish after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 am
I stared as the man stood with shock gracing his feature. I was shocked too. Never would I believe that my sister would do such a thing to a being created by me.

I stood uprooted to my spot. Fear was gracing my heart. A blessing from destruction meant destruction itself! I thought as I panicked. No! He must not die!

"Human, come into my castle at once. I must see to how much her blessing would cause to you," I said to the human king. He just stood there with wide eyes.

"My Lady,will I die from this?" the man suddenly asked. I froze in my step and I wager every word I spoke.

"I," I hesitated, "I do not know, but i assure you that I shall find out what it will do. Come with me," I said, gracing a hand to the man.

The man stared at my hand before he looked away.

"Nay, my lady. I feel as I am tainted to be in you presence," he said, shame gracing his vocal.

"Human, there is nothing to be ashamed of and I much more fear for your health now," I chastised. "Come with me please," I begged. Suddenly, the man fell to his knees in front of me.

"My Goddess! Please do not beg from a creature such as I," he cried.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

ii W A F F L E S A U R

6,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 am
and then i woke up from my crazy dream.
THE END(:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am
you guys made an AMAZING story!(:
haha,
im creating another topic with a new story.
so head over to that thread and well,.
continue the story!(:
bye guys(:  

ii W A F F L E S A U R

6,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Colonel Olinamara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm
already??D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm