Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crevista Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:39 am
Naoko gasped "N..." she allmust said in her female voice, "No.." she then said with her boy voice "W..why?" she asked and cought again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 am
"Oh, so it was only you." Kiara said, standing up now, not acting like what she was at all. She was herself, and looked at Naoko suspiciously. "Then what was the voice that I heard here that was female?" she asked him, looking at Naoko.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 am
Naoko walked back slowly "A..re you sure you heard it from here?" she asked as bearing the pain from her throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 am
"Yes. When I started to hear the voice, I was sure it was coming from the door of our room." Kiara said, now trying to calm down, for now she had a soft spot for the boy, and she didn't want that place to be empty. Then again, you're a bit cute... Like a girl, but meh... There are boys like girls. And vice versa... she thought.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:43 am
Naoko looked over the window "M..ma.." she started to cought again "Maybe its from the outside..?" she asked and pointed over the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 am
Kiara was getting tired with all the petty arguments, so she just sighed. "Fine. But when I hear another voice in here and I hear it's not you, so be it I'll..." she started mumbling, then went to the window to close it. "I'm gonna sleep now. You go do your day stuff when the sun goes up, and wake me if ever the night falls and I'm still not awake. Okay?" she said, going to the bed and taking off her shoes. She made sure the bed she picked was nearer to the shadows, for she knew a curtain won't stop the light from entering the room.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 am
Naoko noded fast and sighed of relief when Kiara gave up. She walked to her bed and layed on it with hope she WILL wake up in the morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 pm
One Piece Fanatic
"Don't you have a map?" Takara questioned.

" No. I always go to where i've been before so i've never needed one." Raviv said with his head down.  

RavivRona

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:08 pm
"Well, can't you get one?" Takara asked, looking out at all the buildings. There should be a place to get such a thing here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 am
Kiara rolled around and around her bed, pushing the pillows to the light, protecting her. She was dreaming of before, when she was still normal, and not a demon like she is now. A tear drop fell from her eye, but the color of the tear was red, like blood.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 am
Naoko woke up after hearing Kiara was fighting with her bed. She got up and looked at her "EEPP!" she screamed with her female voice as she putting her both hands on her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 am
Kiara didn't wake up, still fussing around her bed. All she could hear was the night when she turned into a demon, the screams of her friends, and the howl of the air in the night.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 am
Naoko paniced and closed the windows and blocked the light. She touched Kiara softly "Uhmm.. wake up.. y..you are bleeding from your eyes.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:42 am
Kiara, half-awake, said to Naoko, "This is normal for me... Don't mind it..." and slept again. She then looked a bit peaceful now, but just a bit.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am
Naoko was still a bit worried. She used her shirt to clean her bloody tears away and sat on her bed while still looking at Kiara worriedly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff