Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
ReCon III Updated 2/5/10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we leave Summer Star on Sunday Morning or Monday?
Sunday
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Monday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:06 pm
I had a good name, but suddenly a German word jumped in my head, which roughly translates as the Union of Disunity or Divisive Union. Any time I try to conjure a new name, a nasal voice that would best belong to a villain from Hogan's Heroes chimes in with Vereinigung das Uneinigkeit... it's sorta getting annoying. When I recollect my previous idea, y'all will know. sweatdrop

Edit:Oh, and that was not a nomination, just a notation. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm
*looks at dates*
Doesn't run with my brothers next ordination, nor my best friends wedding ...I think it's going to be a yes! I'll put in the dates to get it off when vacation planning happens in may.

*edit* course, this still will depend on my budget during the summer. If nick finds summer work, it'll be more likely.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:25 pm
maenad nuri
*looks at dates*
Doesn't run with my brothers next ordination, nor my best friends wedding ...I think it's going to be a yes! I'll put in the dates to get it off when vacation planning happens in may.

*edit* course, this still will depend on my budget during the summer. If nick finds summer work, it'll be more likely.

I have your airfare covered. I'll send you a PM with the work exchange information- and I am willing and able to cover your gate fee.

Fiddlers Green
I had a good name, but suddenly a German word jumped in my head, which roughly translates as the Union of Disunity or Divisive Union. Any time I try to conjure a new name, a nasal voice that would best belong to a villain from Hogan's Heroes chimes in with Vereinigung das Uneinigkeit... it's sorta getting annoying. When I recollect my previous idea, y'all will know. sweatdrop

Edit:Oh, and that was not a nomination, just a notation. sweatdrop
Heh.

I was thinking either ReCon or something that basically addressed how different our paths are- How about The Braided Path Tribe.

Seperate paths, but our lives lead us to intertwine spiritually- with the Rehab guild acting as an axis.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:18 pm
Tea, that reminded me of Braid, which is an amazingly fun little game. ninja  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm
Another couple of notes:
I think since the festival runs from the 15th to the 19th for us, ReCon itself should start on the 13th and end on the 20th, allowing for a bit of decompression time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:26 pm
After speaking with the event organizers, the SummerStar fund DB, Isa and I have set up officially has enough in it to cover everyone who wishes to attend assuming everyone wants to take part in the Work Exchange.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:38 pm
Update:

Anyone interested in doing a ritual or workshop as a group?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Update:

I appreciate the offer, but I don't mix well with others in that capacity. I am not familiar enough with the local geomancy to be comfortable with it.
thank you tho. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 am
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Update:

I appreciate the offer, but I don't mix well with others in that capacity. I am not familiar enough with the local geomancy to be comfortable with it.
thank you tho. 3nodding
Why is a workshop excluded?

~blink~ Didn't you participate in the work that Wing lead last time he was here?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 am
TeaDidikai

~blink~ Didn't you participate in the work that Wing lead last time he was here?

Workshop may or may not be fine.
Ritual is generally right out.
Workshop I say I should sit out on because I hate biting my tongue at recreational events. I will be out of my demense and not within propper bounds to tear a person a new one if I feel their practices are destructive or just ignorant. It is in the interests of peace.  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:05 am
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Update:

thank you tho. 3nodding

I did all of the ritual there in private.
Honestly, I couldn't be 100% positive it didn't effect the local geomancy, but I think that it didn't. I didn't have the time afterwards to properly survey, though I'm certain I'd have heard something by now if anything noticable happened.
'twas the first time I'd run ritual abroad.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 am
I'd love to go...not that many people know who I am
ninja

Alaois

Prophet

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:19 am
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Update:

thank you tho. 3nodding

Honestly, I couldn't be 100% positive it didn't effect the local geomancy, but I think that it didn't. I didn't have the time afterwards to properly survey, though I'm certain I'd have heard something by now if anything noticable happened.
Fair enough.

Alaois>> You local?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 am
Um... is a complete and total newbie to the guild/paganism in general welcome?
Or should I just sit this out until next year when I'm more experienced/have more money?  

[Your Worst Nitemare]

Alaois

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:06 pm
TeaDidikai
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
Update:

thank you tho. 3nodding

Fair enough.

Alaois>> You local?

sadly no...East Coast FTL
cry

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items