Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:31 pm
"Good. Well then, I think Kir's just about ready to come back. I think he's recovered. He still shaken though," Kieran thought and the glow in his left eye faded.
"..." Kir glanced around him with a hazy vision. He then looked to Lily and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:33 pm
Vexen Finished and jumped out of the water, he had his trunks back on, and he began putting on a new Sage-green Scholar's Robe that he had conjoured up. he brushed on it and grabed his Bag and threw it over his shoulder as he ran back to the group.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 pm
Lily looked over at Kir. "Are you feeling better?" she asked, looking concerned. She hoped that he could come to terms with what was happening without too much pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:34 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"HI Vexen! HAve a nice bath?" Durrahn asked as he returned, smiling sweetly.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:36 pm
Kir placed a hand on his chest, "No pulse... just like how a weapon should be..." He was still trying to completely accept the impossible.
Amaranth saw Vexen coming over and waved to him. She sat down on the ground and tried to relax a little, "I don't mean to jinx, but this is peace Durrahn," She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:37 pm
" it was very nice, thank you." he said bowing, His Black Hair was alittle longer and covered the back of his neck. "Now what do we do?" he asked everyone.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:39 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"Sit down and enjoy the peace before the inevitable bad thing to come?" Durrahn asked with a curious mixture of hope and sadness. She wasn't about to lie to herself, she knew it was coming.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:40 pm
Lily frowned at him, when she heard this but then heard vexen's question and figured now was as good a time as any to tell them. She stood up and said, "Um... Everyone, I want to go back to the town where I grew up, when i was human... there's something I need to see there."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:41 pm
Kir looked at Vexen in worry. He recalled the part where he took Vexen into the barrier and Kir touched the man's shoulder, but he couldn't figure out what he did it for. He wondered if he would have done that to Amaranth.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:42 pm
Vexen SIghed ancd sat down next to Durrahn. Should i tell her now, at this time of peace, or should i wait. Dang it Vexen! stressed come on, you have to tell her eventually. He thought Shuting his eyes in a slight Anger.  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:42 pm
"Which town is that?" Amaranth asked Lily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 pm
"it's at the base of snow peak, I don't know if it still has the name as when I was there. I could show it to you on a map," Lily replied, looking at Amaranth.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 pm
"Ah. I know what you're talking about. I know where it is," Amaranth said.
Kir still looked over to Vexen in worry. He didn't do anything, but he still wondered what he wanted with his crystallis.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:50 pm
((it is time for me to take my leave, If you need to do anything with vexen, Fill free to Roleplay as him for me, Becuase ill be gone to a Church Camp this weekend and ill return Monday. for now, heres alittle something to add a WTF moment to the story, If you remember from last night when Vexen Grew a crush for Durrahn, the deciding moment is now. i guess.))
Come on vexen, Just tell her you love her and Accept whatever happens, im sure you will remain friends with her. he thought, trying to biuld confodence for himself.
Vexen Eventually Built up the courage and Said out loud. " Durrahn! i love you!" After he said it He Quickly opened his eyes and just noticed what he had said.
Crap...now i have done it. he thought I have gone and screwed it up.
((dang i typed alot.))  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:51 pm
Lily nodded, still a little anxious about going back. "So do you want to relax for a little longer or should we leave sooner?" she asked, unsure of which she wanted.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff