Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:24 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"Why treasure?" Durrahn asked, while wading around in the water, still holding herself tightly.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Amaranth looked shocked, "Me? A guy? Wh-Why would you say that?" She asked. It was obvious that she's female. She started to think that she might be tomboyish. If that were the case then that explains why her little brother is involved in a relationship where she still hasn't had her first kiss yet.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:32 pm
"Yeah, friends," Lily said, looking away from him again. "It seemed like you were the only one who didn't think I was a freak of some sorts. Well, I guess it makes more sense, since you aren't human but it just felt good to have at least one person who didn't think I was a demon."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:37 pm
"I saw you as one that stood out from the others, I'll grant you that. But then again, humans have this structural system that defines what's 'normal' and 'abnormal'. I could never understand that. Even Kir has that structure engraved in his mind. With purity and such. That was lost before he was even born, so he stood out from the beginning," Kieran laughed, "Look, I couldn't see you as 'abnormal' or otherwise because I don't know what's 'normal' and what's not. All I know is that a human shape is acceptable," He laughed again. He thought that whole issue about being normal was petty.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 pm
Vexen let out a light snore, he was asleep, leaning back on a rock, He had heard what Synthic had said to him, but he did not respond. He opened his eyes quickly and glanced around. "wha! what did i miss? what happened?" he said sitting up quickly, like he had waken up from a bad dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:41 pm
"Still, it was nice that you were there," Lily said, giving him a smile. She pulled her knees against her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She didn't like remembering her time when people were avoiding her because she was different.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 pm
"It's too petty to talk about," Kieran thought to Lily before noticing Vexen, "So you are alive," He thought to him. Because Kieran's thoughts were stronger than Kir's, Vexen could hear him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Vexen glanced around, he heard something. He stood up and looked around, "Who are you???" he asked to whatever it was...  

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:47 pm
Lily looked up when she heard Vexen. She had gotten so used to hearing Kir's and Kieran's thoughts that it had become natural. "That's Kieran," Lily said nodding her head to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Rya giggled, not answering. She didnt know why, just a feeling. She smiled at Amaranth and dove, looking for treasure.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:48 pm
Kieran grinned, noticing that the man couldn't tell who it was, "You fool. I'm right here," He thought and waved at him. He was still next to Lily, and they both were right in front of him. Kieran figured he would have some fun with Vexen before giving control back to Kir.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:50 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Durrahn wriggled slightly again. "ARe we clean enough yet?" She asked Amaranth uneasily. She still wasn't completely sure in the water and evnied how easily Rya had gotten used to it.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 pm
"Yeah. I'm clean enough. Lets' get dried off and go back to the others," Amaranth said and stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:53 pm
Rya pounced from the water on Durrahn, giggling. "Piggy back! Oh?" She frowned. "Oh ok... time to get out." She still clung to Durrahn.  

Fujibayashi Shina

Antagkelsey

Divine Demigod

9,525 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:53 pm
"sorry, not awake yet. " he said rather rudely. " what do you want, and where is everyone else?" he said, still Sorta tired, said it in a Rude tone. "And why did you think i was not alive? what did you mean by what you said?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff