Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:45 am
I'm happy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:24 am
missmagpie
I'm happy. mrgreen
warum? what's up?  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:05 am
Okay, to clarify a few things...
First: Tea, that is exactly what I wanted, for the arrangement about the picture. 3nodding

Second: I think I'm ugly as sin. Except my hair, I like my hair... But seriously, I do not find myself asthetically tolerable, much less pleasing. Everyone is entitles to their wrong opinion tho, so I'll not contest y'all's views on me. I have given up on pushing my own opinion of myself (in this regard) on others.

Third: I posted the pictures to show the garments in question... The Kilt picture was 2 years ago (It is not the kilt I wore at the Ren Faire, that Kilt proudly bore the colours of the Stewards of Moray, the last free Kings of Scotland, also the kilt I wore at the Faire was a single piece tartan. The Kilt in the picture is the colour of the U.S. Armed forces, and a two piece affair.). The vest picture was about... what... 4 or 5 months ago? sweatdrop

Fourth: At the Faire, there was a game, where one would... how to put this delicately... there's now way I can think of... make an intrusive check to see if the person was wearing the kilt correctly (nothing underneath), if they weren't, the offending garment was jerked down, to the ankles of the person not wearing the kilt correctly. The audiance appreciated that I wasn't being a whiney putz and actually wore the kilt correctly, despite the common event of actors on raised stages getting all embarrassed and afraid they would be exposed (Oh heaven's no! Not let people see that I'm a guy, that would be like teh end of the world... really, if someone can prance on stage acting the fool, and wander the Faire grounds stark naked in a drunken frenzy after the gates closed, I don't see the issue about a little show for the paying audience... unless the person has something they are ashamed of.)

Fifth: That's excellent good Maggie! surprised

Sixth: Phoenix Shadowwolf, sprechen sie Deutsch? surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:58 am
Fiddlers Green
Sixth: Phoenix Shadowwolf, sprechen sie Deutsch? surprised
I was about to ask the same question! surprised whee

And yes all is good. I sorted out something that's been weighing down my life for... oh, about three years. It's very uplifting to know that I don't have to hate someone I once loved.

Amazing what can happen when you let all that bitterness go.  

Pelta

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:59 am
There is something incedibly liberating about not caring. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:01 am
Fiddlers Green
There is something incedibly liberating about not caring. xd
Yes! Yes there is. mrgreen

But then again I'm probably capable of smiling at just about anything today.  

Pelta

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:05 am
Well Maggie, I can only suggest running with it... if you feel good, express it and live to your fullest, ride the wave of joy as far as it goes. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 am
Oh indeed I shall. And I will start with...

Playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 all night! Hurrah! whee  

Pelta

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:15 am
Have fun with that Maggie. xd
Don't let your eyes dry out staring at the screen too long. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:03 pm
missmagpie
And yes all is good. I sorted out something that's been weighing down my life for... oh, about three years. It's very uplifting to know that I don't have to hate someone I once loved.

Please tell me it's not poncy french git.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:05 pm
Fiddlers Green
First: Tea, that is exactly what I wanted, for the arrangement about the picture. 3nodding

Needless to say, I'd really rather not have it published.

Fiddlers Green
Second: I think I'm ugly as sin. Except my hair, I like my hair... But seriously, I do not find myself asthetically tolerable, much less pleasing. Everyone is entitles to their wrong opinion tho, so I'll not contest y'all's views on me. I have given up on pushing my own opinion of myself (in this regard) on others.

I have more recent evidence to the contrary.
Unless of course you managed to magically transport the you from back then into the present for meeting maggie, your arguments are rather weak.
And, really, Fiddler. Hiding the word wrong in size one. You could at least have hidden it in size one with white text.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:05 pm
reagun ban
Please tell me it's not poncy french git.

User Image
Poncy French Git? sweatdrop

Oh, and I won't publish it. 3nodding

As for hiding the word... it was done as a sorta joke. wink  

Fiddlers Green

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:18 pm
Fiddlers Green

Well, there's the small matter of being honour-bound to beating him within an inch of his life if ever I see him again.

Fiddlers Green
Oh, and I won't publish it. 3nodding

I know, I was just letting HDC know that I'm not comfortable with the idea.
You gave your word, not a thing I would question.

Fiddlers Green
As for hiding the word... it was done as a sorta joke. wink

I know, again with the lack of blatov being a problem, sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:28 pm
Well, so long as that's all cleared up. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

Pelta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:39 pm
reagun ban
Fiddlers Green

Well, there's the small matter of being honour-bound to beating him within an inch of his life if ever I see him again.
Then I should definately not tell you that he's anywhere near Dublin at the moment... ninja
And since when is my private life any of your personal concern?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games