Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Shadow of the Beasts (Viper & Derry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:45 pm
Derrysome

Patting down the human's corpse, Moonfire steals the man's belt and a dagger. Due to the size of her belly there was no way she could hope to wear the belt so she slung it over her shoulder like a bandoleer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:47 pm
Viper 9000

Laure look at Moonfire capable to do well in combat even in her current condition, but can't say the same to Jeriel. He is a born fisherman. He didn't went through training to survive well in the wilderness like his sister, instead he was disciplined in the art of fishing like his father. Without Jeriel's spear, he needs to relies the help of others. In comparison, the mercenary could easily defeat him in battle, but despite that he manage to survive long enough without proper training. She wasn't sure how he could manage that. Was it luck or was is pure wit?

Laure ready her spear before leaving the desolated place "Do you have a plan, brother?" Laure curiously asked "We were hoping to hide from them and then return to the cave." Jeriel replied "That way they won't follow us there." It was simple enough of a plan. They weren't expecting a complex operation once they find their pals, and now it's gotten easier with a group this small. They could simply slip through unnoticed.

"Don't worry about it, we can ditch them down this path." Laure pointed
at the other part of the forrest that was overrun by dense bushes and hills. Jeriel wasn't sure if going there is a good idea. "You sure is safe for all of us?" he said, crossing his arms in protest "Is not that bad, there's just a bit of a hill to climb down. I'll carry Moonfire if I have to." Laure let out an honest smile.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 am
Derrysome

Moonfire glared at the comment of being carried. "I made it up a mountain to find a good hiding spot, I can get down a hill still...." She said, rubbing her belly defensively. "Besides, forests like these are where I made my home."

That said, Moonfire prowled forward deeper into the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:17 pm
Viper 9000

"I was kidding" Laure chuckles, pursuing down the path. Jeriel groans countless times as they went down some hills. Moonfire and Laure had to patch some herbs in his body when there were plenty of plants. A few hours have passed, and the night took over once more. Their pursuers gave up on the trail as they begin their return. Thus the group was safe, so they could climb up the mountain.

The two could see the joy on Laure's face as she lay down on the floor. She gave the world the sound of relief; she's been through a lot in her journey given that she survives countless attacks from the mercenaries. The rest were also thankful to be alive.

Jeriel was beaten several times by that psychopath. If it wasn’t for the armor he could have lost a limb or two. As a result, the armor is in dire shape. He removed it feeling he could breathe more without difficulty. The slice wounds weren’t that severe, but can’t say the same to his left shoulder, were he was stabbed.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:08 am
Derrysome

Helping him remove his battered armor, Moonfire lazily tracing a finger across Jereial's bare chest as she inspected his shoulder wound. "Gonna get infected unless we close that..." She said, padding over to the small firepit they'd made near the back of the cave.

Tossing him the the belt she'd stolen from the merc, Moonfire lit a small fire. Once started, she placed the stolen dagger's blade in the flames and began to heat the metal. "You'll probably wanna bite down on that..." She added, gesturing to the belt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 pm
Viper 9000

"Arg, just get this over with."Jeriel comply and gnaw the belt. Cauterize a wound is gruesomely painful, but it's the only thing they can do to stop it from getting worst. Once the dagger was hot enough, Moonfire applied it to the wound as it quickly burns his skin. Jeriel let out a muffled loud groan, as he had to sustaining more of the pain.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:33 pm
Derrysome

Kissing him on the cheek, Moonfire tossed the blade into a corner where it could cool off and she'd find it later.

"Hmm smells good... I think its time for some leftovers..." Moonfire waddles over to the leftover cooked horse and selects a handful of pieces for them to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm
Viper 9000

Smiling at her, Jeriel sit next to the campfire for a quick rest "Sounds good..." said Jeriel before closing his eyes. "Leftovers? I desperate need some of those!" Laure is definitely hungry for some food, she's been there for a while and hasn't eat all day. She was so hungry, she could eat a whole deer if she could. "What's on the menu?" Laure asked.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:56 pm
Derrysome

"Leftover horse or some fish..." Moonfire says, bring back a little bit of each from the stash and offering it to each of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:42 pm
Viper 9000

Laure smell the fish and went back disgusted "Yup! Leftover horse would definitely do." she replied, giving the fish a pass for now.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 pm
Derrysome

Shrugging in indifference, Moonfire hands off a good chunk of cooked horse meat to Laure before waddling over to settle atop her horse hide bed with Jeriel and eat the other pieces of food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:26 pm
Viper 9000

Laure thanks her, as she enjoys devours her meal. While she enjoys her meal, she notice something odd with Moonfire and Jeriel. As if... no, it can't be right she thought before continuing eating.

Jeriel later open his eyes before receiving some food of his own. Faintly smiling, Jeriel slowly eats his meal. It isn't much, but it will help him replenish his strength for tomorrow.  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:39 pm
Derrysome

Likewise wolfing down her meal, Moonfire snuggled up beside Jeriel and stretched out in prepration of getting some sleep for the night. The horse hide bed was more then big enough for the three of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 pm
Viper 9000

After finishing her meal, Laure rub her stuffed belly before longing in into the bed next to Jeriel, figure it would fit one more inside. She then thanks for the meal before she slept peacefully.

The next day, Jeriel woke up late. He could have remain there for a bit longer if it wasn't her sister yelling "Wake up sleepy head!" Jeriel moans displeased "Urg, where- oh yeah..." he then moans a bit more "How are you feeling big brother?" Laure asked with a grin on her face. "Alright, just a bit sore I guess... maybe another nap should do it." Jeriel replied, before resting his head back in the bed "Just don't take to long because breakfast is already." Laure later stated. "Yeah, yeah... I'll eat... soon..."  

Derrysome

Conservative Werewolf

5,775 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:06 am
Derrysome

Moonfire snuggled closer to Jeriel, her large pregnant belly resting in the small of his back, not wanting to get up yet either. However at the mention of food, she cracked and eye open and looked up at Laure. "What'd you make?" she muttered.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff