Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Hidden... IN THE REEFS! (See in side) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:21 am
As they swim Natasha continued to beam, "I really think you're going to like the crew. We're still a little on the small side for now, but we're looking to keep sizing up, little by little. My Uncle Zo his it in his head that the more members he can get in the crew, the bigger his treasure pile is gonna grow." She paused for a moment mid stroke, "You know, I don't really think he's thought out the part where he'll have to share his treasure will all the newcomers yet." She shrugged, "I suppose Papa will keep it all fair, he's pretty good at that. Pretty good at managing Uncle Zo, for the most part..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:01 am
"Your family sounds... rowdy," Totchli muttered, wondering if this was even such a good idea. It was too late, now, of course. He was committed. Natasha came back for him. He wasn't going to let her out of his sight again. But Velvet couldn't handle rowdy. She had attached herself to him because he didn't bother her.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:49 am
"Well," Natasha laughed nervously. "I prefer to think of them as energetic. But truly, they're all very sweet, and kinda, and they'll look out for you, and Velvet. I will too," she added firmly at the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:08 am
He felt himself relax just a bit. He believed her. She had come back for him, so there was no reason not to believe her now. A quick glance at the cowering dolphin under his leg made him sigh. He just had to convince Velvet to believe her also. "Thank you."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:50 am
"Anytime," Natasha grinned spotting the crew's caverns up ahead. "Okay, we're going to get you two settled in and find you something to eat, sound good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:14 am
"That... sounds good," Totchli agreed, eyeing the caverns with more than a little trepidation. It seemed safe enough, but there was no telling how many creatures were lurking in the dark. But... she wouldn't take him somewhere dangerous, right?  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 am
"Here," she said taking a sharp turn and swimming upward. "This is where I sleep when I'm here. It's really nice with a little grotto pocket of air. That way you don't have to worry about hitting the surface before bed. You can stay here while we get an area ready for you and Velvet. It's pretty quite in here. Nobody really bothers me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:02 pm
Totchli followed her to the little area, looking around with curiosity. "It's nice," he murmured, honestly. It looked cozy, and that little pocket of air was a fantastic idea. One could stay down in the dark for longer if one didn't have to surface. Little Velvet would appreciate that, also. It really was a nice little area... and for the first time, Totchli found himself curious about the rest of her home.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:23 pm
"Papa always says his little princess gets the best," she said with affectionate eye roll. "But it is very comfortable and like I said, quite, it'll give you a good chance to get adjusted."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:30 pm
He nodded a bit. "Thank you... It... it sounds like your father loves you a lot..." His mother had loved him, but she had never said anything like that. Maybe it was different for sons than it was for daughters? Or maybe fathers were different... he had never known his father.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:59 pm
"There's no doubt of that," she replied. "Honestly I think he's still a little sad my brothers didn't stick around. They're a mighty fearsome pair, but they're not really the staying in one place type. So...he clings all the more to me. It would be sweet if it wasn't so...suffocating."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 pm
So... Her brothers had left her, too. But she still had her father. That was something to boast about... And something she seemed to take for granted. Maybe that was normal? Of it was... Then that meant that his fears could be true. That meant that his mother had left because he was... Broken or wrong or simply not enough. He onlywished he knew what he had done wrong to drive off his family. He shook these thoughts away and admitted softly, "My brother took off when I was younger, too... I think."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:15 pm
"I'm so sorry to hear that," Natasha said, stopped mid swim by his tone. "My two knuckle heads pop by from time to time to pester me, your brother could come back sometime too?" she offered hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:59 pm
"No one ever comes back," he murmured dully. Then he studied her again, once more amazed by the miracle that had happened. "No one except you."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:18 pm
"Maybe he bumped into my brothers along the way?" she suggested trying to give him hope. "They can be a bit of a handful..."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff