Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:29 pm
XD LOL Yep, I thought you were going to join one... but they are fun. xD It does rhyme. ^-^ Oh!~ Who's the king and queen then? o.o ... XD Magikarp and Arceus lol. XD I know of the different tiers, just said examples of possible a king and queen in terms of chess, I know Arceus' gender is unknown... o.o XD ^-^

Thank you . ^-^ TAMG is new, and I'm really hoping to have a lot of connections to DTI with it. ^-^ TPR is also even newer, although it is quite old by the Gaia Guild records, now that I'm the owner it's being used mainly now and will be quite a great Pokemon Guild. ^-^ Also I noticed that I have caught several Shiny Pokemon in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, mainly because of EV Training Special Attack with 2 Shiny Gastly and Defense with 2 Shiny Geodude. XD cool ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 pm
Dstdnt
XD LOL Yep, I thought you were going to join one... but they are fun. xD It does rhyme. ^-^ Oh!~ Who's the king and queen then? o.o ... XD Magikarp and Arceus lol. XD I know of the different tiers, just said examples of possible a king and queen in terms of chess, I know Arceus' gender is unknown... o.o XD ^-^

Thank you . ^-^ TAMG is new, and I'm really hoping to have a lot of connections to DTI with it. ^-^ TPR is also even newer, although it is quite old by the Gaia Guild records, now that I'm the owner it's being used mainly now and will be quite a great Pokemon Guild. ^-^ Also I noticed that I have caught several Shiny Pokemon in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, mainly because of EV Training Special Attack with 2 Shiny Gastly and Defense with 2 Shiny Geodude. XD cool ^-^

Sweet I figure you'll do a good job of running them, let me know if you need any help on them. I saw your DTI members and I'm glad to counted among the numbers, they area lot of fun to hang out with biggrin

That is a good number of shiny pokemon, I have a shiny Pidgiot and my buddy caught a shinny Aron but his DS decided to die right as he was trying to save so he lost it gonk  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:05 pm
NO WAY!!! I have a shiny pidgeot too!!! gonk
He's in my tag-team... team sweatdrop

also, not black and white pokemon, that's just weird...
Like pokemon that fit the qualities of King,Queen, Knight, Rook, Bishop, and Pawn 3nodding like that xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:15 pm
hey guys,

I've decided that I want a shiny metagross, why cause it's freakin LEGIT atleast in my opinion  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 pm
I'm in Dstdnt's guild! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:22 pm
Zadoc the 27th
hey guys,

I've decided that I want a shiny metagross, why cause it's freakin LEGIT atleast in my opinion

Agreed... xD
but alas, my normal metagross will have to do emo

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 pm
XD My friend gave me his Shiny Skarmory, and I think I have a few more... just have to check lol. ^-^ So Liger, was I right about Magikarp as the King and Arceus as the Queen? XD sweatdrop ?.? Lucario might be a good Bishop or Knight... Rook perhaps Shuckle? Pawn would be... ;D You have your own team, and I would love to battle you if I also can use a Chess-based team as well. ^-^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 pm
Zadoc the 27th
hey guys,

I have one O_O

I have a lot of shinys...oh and a shiny gegar is like a wtf and never get a shiny alakazam  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 pm
Anybody know of a good Picture Editing program, cause I'm going to try out for an art maker for this guild...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:40 pm
Christian13000
Anybody know of a good Picture Editing program, cause I'm going to try out for an art maker for this guild...

....paint is what a basic art makers
skilled art makers use a photoshop program like gimp  

KiroMishima
Crew

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm
xd Not to sound gay, but I need a link to it or something!
EDIT: Never mind I got it....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 pm
Christian13000
xd Not to sound gay, but I need a link to it or something!

O_O just use the paint program on your computer.....  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm
I had one for gimp but I lost it, I downloaded it after someone gave it to level in the tp shop but I really don't know how to use it. I just use paint for everything I do. biggrin

Edit: @ Liger Isn't the Pidgiot great all Golden and what not, I think I might make my Pidgiot in the rp Shiny!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:20 pm
lief_7
I had one for gimp but I lost it, I downloaded it after someone gave it to level in the tp shop but I really don't know how to use it. I just use paint for everything I do. biggrin

Edit: @ Liger Isn't the Pidgiot great all Golden and what not, I think I might make my Pidgiot in the rp Shiny!!

I might qute that rp...I have to much other work to do and that is too much typing...sorry....

in pokemon fire red I have a shiny pidgiot it was in the begining of the game I said to my self "I am not gonna use a pidgy in thtis run"But then I saw a shiny pidgy 5 seconends later then I'm like "Welcome to the team pidgy  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 pm
nice  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]