Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [60]Most Memorable
continue the story(: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 am
"Oh dear," said the Goddess of Life and Prosperity when she saw the destruction her sister had made and she willed the Overseer to see if there was any remains of any living thing that she could use to revive the poor dead ones and...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 am
there was none!Life once lost cannot be retrieve back and once the body is destroyed the soul cannot return to it any longer.

The Goddess of destruction knows that and that's why she gathered all the souls and put them inside a black colored bottle.

"Dear Sister! I shall take my leave now from the human world." The goddess of destruction said she then chanted a spell and a portal appeared out of the space between matter. A dimension to another world where only the Gods set forth their throne.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 am
Crying in utter despair at the loss of so many lives, she sets out to find a creature from the darkness of hell and a being from the brightest of heaven to retrieve the souls so that she may revive the souls and create new bodies for them...and definitely no more undies worn in public. She found her warriors only to find them fighting each other and,....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 am
with a flap of her wings and the sound of her lovely, enchanting voice, The warriors stop on their track and bow down before the sight of the Goddess of life and prosperity.

"My brave warriors, Enough of these fighting! I can not stand to watch anymore bloodshed and death's. Please I beg you!" pure white crystals, labeled as tears in the human world, started falling from the Goddess eyes and as soon as they hit the ground, turned into pearls, worth a million bucks.

"Beloved Goddess of love and prosperity! Let out your orders and we shall obey them!" the being of the brightest heaven stated.

Then with a flatter of her wings, the sound of her voice. She commanded the warriors to retrieve the souls taken by her sister and with a flash, they vanish.

"Forgive me my beloved sister! I can not allow you to drown in darkness like Father did"  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 am
"Ah, so my dearest sister is adamant in retrieving these petty souls," the Goddess of Destruction said quietly. "And she sends warriors from heaven and hell to stop me." And the laugh she let out rattled the souls in the jar.

"Foolish! It is known that hell is as well as territory as those of destruction. The warrior from hell shall fall into my arms as soon as he finds me. Such foolery is not what I expected from you my sister," the goddess continued to say in glee.

"Fall into my trap you worthless beings and see my true powers for yourself!" The Goddess began to chant and all was quiet once again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm
and just as the Goddess of destruction foretold, The warrior from the darkness of hell surrender before her great being, however the warrior from the brightest of heavens did not and attempted to retrieve the jar while The Goddess of destruction was preoccupied over enslaving the warrior of hell.

"I cannot allow you warrior of heaven to do as you please in my master's realm!" stated the warrior of hell, while bringing forth he's weapon as black as coal.

"Didn't you swear loyalty to the Goddess of love and prosperity, how can you betray her now....do you want to be labeled as a traitor to her?" asked the warrior of heaven.

The warrior of hell shake his head. "No! but neither do I want to be labeled as an enemy to the Goddess of destruction." he said it in such a gentle voice."For us beings in hell, The goddess of destruction is our Goddess, we serve her until we rot and turn into ashes. That's how it is and so i can not go against her"  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 am
"That is unacceptable! You swore to Her Grace that you will do anything do retrieve the souls. Do not disgrace her!" The heaven warrior spoke.

"Foolish heavenly being! He does not dare to even raise an eye to me and neither will you! And now, I shall take your soul!" The Goddess of Destruction spoke and a beam of darkness shot behind her and engulfed both the heaven and the hell warrior.

"No! I will not submit to you!" the heaven warrior spoke but he was powerless. As a last act, he lunged for the jar and it fell. Alas, the jar was sealed tight and the Goddess of Destruction laughed as the soul of the heaven warrior was sucked into the jar.

Unbeknown to her, a spirit of a young man had managed to break free and it drifted silently back to the hand of the Goddess of Life and Prosperity.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:07 am
The sky was clear and the morning breeze was giving a nice scent to eat. A scent of life and hope.

The portal suddenly opened, but it was not the warrior who came out as the Goddess of life and prosperity hope, but a snow white colored soul of the young man who escape from the jar.

The Goddess Stretch out her hand and soul rested on her palm.

"Tell me, soul, what is your name?" The Goddess asked. The soul hearing her enchanting voice glowed and shape into a young man.

"I do not have a name? but can you tell me beautiful Goddess who am I?" The Goddess eyes gaze at the young man with sorrow in her heart.

"I am sorry but even I do not know your name......" The goddess paused for a moment as she look up into the blue sky and got an idea.

"Then how about i reborn you again you again into a human, as you were before your body was destroyed." The soul of the young man agreed and with a flap of her wings and the sound of her enchanting voice. All space and matter of the earth gathered and she shape them up into a perfectly body of the young man.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:15 am
The man coughed as he inhaled the first breath as a human once again. He look up ti the beautiful goddess but looked down almost instantly. The goddess was surprised at his action.

"Tell me, why did you look away from my face human?" The goddess asked.

"My lady, thou art to fair for the eye to behold. I cannot bear to gaze you for long for your beauty may blind me and my disgusting state is unacceptable in your presence," the man said, his eyes closed but his face fixed to the ground. The Goddess pf Life and Prosperity smiled warmly.

"Will you look at me once I give clothes, human" she said warmly and a nervous nod was all she received. In a wave of her hand, the man was no longer in his skin.

"Tell me what happened in the realm of gods," The goddess commands and the man began the tale.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 am
"So when you felt that the jar was slightly opened, you used that opportunity to escape however during your escape, in exchange for your freedom my warrior of heaven was suck in instead." The goddess of love and prosperity showed a sad look on her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry for the lost of you warrior....I know that it was my fault so what can i do to patronize my actions" The young man said it so honestly that the goddess was touch.

"Young man! Do not be in grieve of what you have done. It is only natural for humans to strive their own freedom during dark times...." The goddess smiled at an idea she just got. "then how about becoming the hero for the souls inside the jar"

The young man was honored to serve the Goddess bidding, whatever may it be and he bowed to honor her.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 am
"Aside from that, the warrior ha meant to save you and it is the utmost honor that you were saved. I do not blame you for the lost of my warrior. Though you may not be much of a trade," the goddess stopped, "well, to every cloud the will there is a silver lining," she ended.

"I believe that this is no coincidence and that you are meant for something more. As for the time being, you must hide with me. I am very certain that my sister will order for you to be brought back," the Goddess of Life and Prosperity said. With a wave of her magic, both her and the human man disappeared.

Meanwhile, the Goddess of Destruction was not yet aware of the lost of one of her human souls. It was due to the warrior's soul that the lost of one soul was able to be covered up. Even as a soul, the warrior can control his energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:31 am
I have this weird premonition that something was wrong. I checked the jar and surveyed the number of souls there was, none was missing though.

I simply shrugged it off and walk teleported to a garden, my sister owned. She love to grow living things, but i don't consider plants as living things, after all they aren't gods.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 am
I gasped when I felt the presence of my sister within my garden. Has she found out the man's soul is with me? I thought. Thus I teleported myself to her place.

"Sister, why is it that you are in my garden? I thought you despised my taste of life and happiness. Begone, sister. Your presence is not welcomed in my garden," I said as I glared at my sister.

"If there is something you wish to convey, then we must talk outside of my garden," I added. Truthfully, I was afraid that she would sense the presence of the man. I must not tell her that I know my warriors had fallen, I said to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 am
I studied my sister carefully before speaking. She seem somehow in high spirit than before.

"I was thinking of giving you a hand on taking care of your garden" I told her while picking up a rose on one of the bushes, I then shared my powers with it. The effect was devastating the rose started to rot along with the bushes where i picked it up.

"There isn't it beautiful! The sight of the rose turning to ashes....simply marvelous!" I exclaimed while dancing around the garden.  

FirePhoenixa

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 am
"Sister!"I said in shock. "This is my garden! You have no right to defile it. Leave me and my garden be. You are not giving it beauty but hideousness instead," my mind was on alert. My sister's actions were devastating.

"Please! Do not hurt my precious garden anymore. Please," I begged my sister to stop.

my voice must have carried for the man who was in hiding appeared.

"My goddess, what has befallen thee? Thy voice is so full of distress," the man said out loud as he ran to my side while I was mortified. Oh no, she sees him!  
[60]Most Memorable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff