Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

Evil Penguin Overlord

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:37 pm
Hi. I'm Evil Penguin Overlord. I answer to my username or parts of it and Steve. My music preferences are well, sort of all over the place. I'm not really too picky.

Thanks for the invite here. Looks like a cool place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm
I'm Whoreschach, you can call me Whore. c: Fav bands are ABBA and the Eels.  

8bitpunk

Fashionable Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Maracate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:24 pm
I'm Mara. my favorate bands are Cake, Vampire Weekend, Tullycraft, and the Peirces. And I do avi art.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image

Yo. Wassup (<---said with asian accent) the names 'DreamCatcher' or 'Dream' for short. Prefer to be called Alina.
My taste in music is pretty diverse but atm, very into the asian culture and K-Pop. Favorite band atm, as you can tell, is Big Bang :3

User Image

xDreamCatcher

3,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Burning_Hopes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 pm
YEAY!!!! i was looking for this yesterday haha =P

wellz my name is Jesse, im a nice person,
i get along with everyone unless i have a reason not to
im 16 *17 in november ^^* i LOVE listening to music
well thats all i can really say about me, the rest is on my profile XP
check it out ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 pm
Hey people, I'm HatedWanderer- but go ahead, think of any nickname you want. I'm into almost all kinds of music, it really just depends on the song. 3nodding I love to sing; people say I'm a good singer but I strongly disagree. rolleyes I'm Canadian. heart
Thank you for the invite; this place looks sweet! cool heart

HatedWanderer

ThePhantomSquee

Greedy Codger

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 pm
Hey there all. Having been invited to join, I suppose it's only polite of me to introduce myself.

As you will see if you look to the side, my username is ThePhantomSquee. I'll respond to Phantom, Squee, Squeegie, "Hey, you!", and pretty much anything else. My favorite music genres are rock--both modern and classic--ska, Celtic, techno/trance, and power metal. I'll listen to anything, really, although I can't take country or rap for extended periods of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image

I visited the guild today and noticed this here area and decided to introduce myself.
I am Cedar, but you may call me... well really anything I'll respond to I s'pose, and I love writing, drawing, reading. I enjoy roleplaying here on gaia, and I play Trumpet. Some people say I sing brilliantly, but then others say its flat. Whatever. I don't spend time in that area. Either way, I am a starting artist, though i love drawing all sorts of things... but I get frustrated easily. Anything else you need to know, check out my pro or PM me.
Also, a couple of my most favorite artists are They Might Be Giants and Ingrid Michaelson. I do listen to lots of other music, though popular country doesn't go down to well.

preeeow

Feral Kitten

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sultanchan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Hello, my name is sultan.

My Age : 18
My status : single xd
zodiac : aquarius

i like janne d'ark, larc, depapepe, and some west music blaugh
im trying to play depapepe music but not very good at it. stare

thanks for the invite! it seems a nice place  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 pm
Hello, I'm Bob. I'm not three people just because I have three names. I'm female and old enough to know better but young enough not to care. I listen to all types of music. Recently I have been sticking with rock though. I love Queen and Nightwish. I also do a Song of the Day and am always looking for new songs!!

bobfredgeorge05

Sparkly Hoarder

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 pm
yay introductions..lol

Hey im dragon or if you would like you can call me Rayen,no it is not my real name,I play the violin and I am trying to become a photographer.

Im 19 ,I will be turning 20 in November,Im Taken (meaning Engaged) and I live in Texas.

I love all types of music,except rap and Country.that kind of music just burns my ears. Well I can stand some country,but not all.
The music I listen to the most is Gothic,classical,metal,rock,instrumental,japanese,punk,alternative..and..that is all I can think of right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 am
Hello peoples call me Sol. I dont usualy talk like this so dont worry about it. My favorits in music are all over the place the one i like now though is called Dark Adventure by ralph ford. I listen to anything really. Thanks for inviting me...  

Sulusia

Dream Thieves

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 am
I'm Ce

The end.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 am
Hello There ^_^
Im Paige

Senzuri XIV

iEuphemia

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 am
Helloooo! ^^

The name's Euphi. 8D

I'm very bad; I don't check Guilds regularly, so don't expect to see me around. xD

My age? Guess. ;D

I live in London (not that fake London in Canada; the REAL London), so if you're into anything to do with England, feel free to ask. I never get tired of the whacky questions. xD

See ya' around? :3

♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces