Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Area 6 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 pm
Gambler sighed and petted Rave's hair was Joker was setting up a room for Rave with clothes and food. "Great. Another mysterious bad guy." Looking at Rave she stood up. "Then rest. Go shower, lay down and eat something. If you protest I'll put you in more pain and send you right back to your cell." She marched away to not hear anything from Rave. The man was a smooth talker and she didn't want to fall for that when he needed to rest. Besides the group had it under control for the time being.

The demon blinked and shrugged. "Pain doesn't bother me and if someone is going to be like that then....Nature will strike out at them forever more until they make amends with me." He said, sitting down on the bed, crossing his legs and looking delectable.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:56 pm
Giving the woman a small look, Rave only sighed. It didn't do anyone any good to have him worn out, but he definitely didn't want to deal with the thought of passing out in front of others. He stood and started to leave as Talon watched the others. “I'm not too sure that it'll be a mysterious bad guy... not for long.” He shrugged and Rave looked back, raising a brow. “How so?” Talon could only smirk. “Are you easy to take down?” A glare and the man continued. “Exactly... so, it has to be someone that's stronger than you... or at least equal... There can't be that many elves and Kristopher's not going to work with anyone that's not an elf.” Rave only nodded but left. A shower sounded wonderful right then.

Ziggy rested back, nodding. “Alright, if you don't mind.” Cellphone in hand, he called Raul. It took only minutes to get Edward on the phone and make him agree to come. So... perfect. Phone off, his eyes slowly roved over the man, unashamed. “It'll take a few minutes but he'll be here soon. He's another demon, low level, but with some pretty wicked abilities.” He smirked some. “You might like him.”  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 pm
Gambler nodded then sighed. "Then what we need to do is get things rolling. We need to formulate a plan, even one that's small to be able to clean up house, get the others, get Kristopher to admit his wrong and maybe even weed out his ally. It's alot to do but we each and every one of us having a set of skills that others don't have, we'll make one hell of a strong force...Like always." The angel smiled and stood up. "We've all been through worse things you guys....Let's make this a piece of cake." With that she walked away in the direction of Rave to make sure he was really alright. All the woman wanted to do was comfort the man.

Hibachi, Joker, Kyoshi and Monty blinked and nodded. "She has it right. We should start doing things to be collective and a working force without being sniffed out."

Teivel layed on the bed looking at Ziggy and smiled. "Oh another demon....I can't wait to meet a fellow demon. I hope he's nice...." Teivel was someone everyone ended up liking because it was hard not to. "Hopefully he's not too bothered about helping out....." He murmured and stretched like a cat to relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 am
Ziggy only scoffed. “He's nice only when he wants something from you. The man's a leech.” And worse than me... Sighing, he leaned back in his chair, watching the demon before him. Teivel was impossible to not like. The man had perfection all over him. Still, Ziggy could only smirk as he thought of the state Teivel would need to be in to make this work. They could possibly do so now... “Oh, I forgot to mention something. He can't change your clothes for you, so those are going to need to go. He can only change you into Kalore.” And Ziggy would much rather see a naked Teivel right then before he saw a naked Kalore.

Rave almost smiled. “You sound like an old cartoon, love...” Whispering the words, he waited before one o the rooms for her. If Gambler wished to comfort him, he wouldn't stop her. He would, however, be a bit tired in all he did. He felt his age creeping up on him. Was that how he had been caught? Whoever grabbed him had surprised him. They weren't so strong that they could take out demons, angels, and elves altogether but they were indeed strong enough to separate them. It was a weak way of doing things, though. Even two of them, or a prepared individual even, could take them out.

Just... who the hell would help Kristopher?

Leaning back, Talon thought about it as Eldin rested beside him once more. He looked down, staying silent for most of this as Alice and Talon considered their options. “Working together, we're strong as hell... all of us know this.” Talon continued, resting on his hand. “This mystery guy... There are only so many mages so one of us can find out who pretty fast.” He grinned. “Information is what we do.” That and breaking and entering. They didn't need to talk about that, though. “While we find out exactly who it is, either someone from our group or one of you guys, we can also scare the s**t outta Kristopher. If we do so then he'll panic and probably alert his mage guy.”

Eldin finally spoke, glancing up. “Which will make one of them do something stupid. Kristopher will be... found out, I guess... and that's fine and dandy but doesn't he do something?” Alice looked over. “Hm?” Sighing, the elf just brought up his legs, resting his chin on them. The kid was growing but he was still thin for now.

“Lord Kyin was a mage, the strongest one around. Lady Elysia was also a mage, but not quite as powerful. She could use charms and all sorts of things that most needed. Kalore is the best archer anyone's ever seen and considered the 'Goddess' Child' in most eyes. So... isn't it strange that Lord Kristopher doesn't have any ability?” He looked up, watching them.

Talon's eyes narrowed. “Yeah... but he's got...” He blinked, soon frowning. “Well s**t. Kid's got a point.” He glanced over at the others. “Have any of you seen if he can do anything?” There was that possibility, that one tiny, small, miniscule possibility... but he didn't want to think of it.  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm
Teivel nodded and smiled like a kitty at Ziggy. "I don't mind doing a little something...I'm not getting anything yet so we'll get something out of it together." Of course he was just teasing Ziggy. Tei didn't simply jump anyone and everyone's bones. He wouldn't mind it but he had standards and they were impossibly high. Raising a brow the earth demon sat up on the bed. "Then what are we going to do about these clothes? I'll need ones that Kalore wears then...Maybe you should make a call to your friend to bring some while he's at it and I can...remove mines." Oh yeah he was going to go nude for this darling male to make him melt.

Gambler reached Rave and opened the door for him, smiling gently at him. "Let's you get showered, Shadow King." Taking her elf's hand she tugged him gnetly after her to go to the bathroom. If they had a tub she was going to force him into it to soak and relax until every part of him was restoring it's strength. "I got the guys to make sure you get some clothes and food coming. They are going to do everything they can to get information that we can use. In the meantime....I order you to relax."

"I bet you he does he just learned how to keep it to himself." Hibachi said. "You can be normal but insanely good at a job or you can have a gift be it human, elf or other. Find something that he does is odd or something. Or remember a time that something weird happened with him there and how it turned out. There has to be a sign right?" The multi-color hair man said to the group. "I have to tell you him not having anything is just f*cking wrong. Like, it's weird and odd, off putting and something you can't underestimate. Maybe that's what he wants so when something big happens he'll be like BOOM! Then we all go to hell because we didn't see it coming."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:32 pm
Talon nodded, looking at the ground and concentrating. Ziggy would know more about this than he would but the man was too damn busy flirting. Sighing softly, he ran a hand through his hair. “I'm... not sure. I never really stuck around the main area for very long.” Muttering the words, he glanced over, watching the others. Eldin only sighed. “He's got the highest peace record, ironically. We've avoided war because of him multiple times. Only Sir Rave's reputation is higher, really.” He looked over, frowning. “That's not really too abnormal, though, unless we think it has to do with something magic-based. Possibly, though, he could hide some sort of magic. It doesn't make sense for it to just disappear. Elves don't really work that way. No one does.”

As he went to the bath, Rave glowered. “I do not need that much rest.” With how haggard the man looked, though, that was a lie. He ignored it, though, continuing soon enough. “We need to find what it is that's making Kristopher strong. He has some sort of power, I am positive. It is not often that I am jumped like this...” It annoyed him that anyone had surprised him like that. But what really bothered him was that Rave had been captured. Rave. Captured. Damn them! “I cannot relax while knowing that there is a variable out there that we do not know.”

Raising a brow, Ziggy scoffed. “I don't think you want him to get a lil' something from you, babe.” He smirked, pulling out his phone again. “There are much better prospects out here than a blonde demon.” The man texted Edward, telling him where Kalore's home was and to grab the man's normal clothes from it. Too bad Kalore always changed what he wore. Why couldn't he wear the standard uniform all the time?

Then again, it was Kalore...

“Done. He'll be here in a few minutes with the clothes. Now... Shall you go ahead and strip to prep for the change?” He grinned, his fangs poking out just slightly. He enjoyed it when people teased him like this as long as he was able to see something out of all of it.  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:53 pm
“Then something is wrong with this guy. He’s got something no one knows about and he knows someone that would help him. There is a good chance that if we get him to admit to this, he won’t have his prints on it but someone else. How’s this dude with torture?” Hibachi asked as Kyoshi rolled his eyes and Joker blinked. “You do know that I’m a doctor right? Teivel can use a truth serum if that will help. Only if that works on elves. I might end up having to do experiments on that. Can I experiment on you guys?” Monty and Kyoshi growled.

“This isn’t the time for that. Nothing from what Teivel said hinted to Kristopher having anything hidden.” “You forget he only got memories to know where the three peoples are. If possible, Teivel could enter the guys head again after his encounter with him. Maybe we’ll learn what he’s hiding about himself and who might be his new buddy.” Hibachi said looking at everyone seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 am
“That may be too risky.” Frowning, Talon kept his head in his hands. He wasn't distraught but he needed to think. So many voices at once... all with ideas but they were all also running around in circles. “Teivel didn't get caught but we now have to go about this like he knows something that we don't; something big. You brought up torture... What do you mean by that?” Glancing up through his fingers, he frowned. “Him doing torture? He's not squeamish, from what I know, but I don't think he's into that. Most elves aren't.” They knew of exceptions, Lucien being a key one. Still, the majority was there.

Eldin stared at the table, silent. Could they trace magic? If he was this good then no. But wouldn't Rave have traced it? Anytime someone did a spell or a trap or something, there was a trace. Certain things could be traced easier than others but it was still something that was normal. Rave knew Kristopher well, most of them at least knew his energy. So, he would have noticed. Unless Kristopher was stronger than Rave, but Eldin didn't see that happening. What other options did they have?

Wait...

“His ability may not be battle-use active...” Muttering that, he glanced up, listening to the others before continuing. His voice was soft, contemplative. As much as he disliked most the people there, there were things that needed to be done. Eldin would just have to deal and hide away later. “There are basic abilities that a lot of elves have... telepathy is one of them. Sometimes they get really developed but they're never noticed. If that's something he has...it would explain why no one's been able to figure anything out about him.” Talon just frowned. “That also means that if he figures out someone's going into his head-”

“Then he can trap them, if he's strong enough. So, best idea? Get him scared first so he's making mistakes. We may not be able to plot out just what it is that he can do for sure until we see it. It's a crappy idea but...” Eldin shrugged. “What's the most important thing at this moment? Getting Marcessa and Kitanasa.” With a nod, Talon looked over. “And we'll do that soon. There's just too many maybes going on for my comfort.” Eldin shrugged again. “We can't do much about that now. What are Teivel and Ziggy waiting for anyway?”  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 pm
Monty raised a brow at the runt of the litter. "You honestly think Teivel is going to walk up to this elf with just blonde hair? I'm sure they are figuring out a way to make him look like Kalore...if they aren't already in bed yet." He said, staring at Eldin.

Teivel smirked and walked to the bathroom. "I'll go get ready. Just send him in when he's here. I'm going to shower so I'll feel fresh for this transformation." He walked with his hips moving side to side, knowing his allure would interest this male. He even closed the door until a crack wide enough was open to peek inside. If Ziggy took it he would give him a show as he undressed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:18 am
That little brat…

Smirking, he watched as Teivel sauntered off, leaving the door open a crack. A soft chuckle and Ziggy flicked his wrist, letting a little wind brush the door open just a bit more, caressing the changing demon lightly before disappearing. Of course Ziggy would take the chance. He always took chances with lovely people.

Eldin glared a bit. “They should both be pretty damn good at it. Afterall, that’s what Ziggy does, tricking people. He can probably tell him everything eas-“

“Calm dwon, kiddo.” A silky voice spread as Edward popped up, standing near Eldin with a grin. “You weren’t kidding when you said you didn’t like them…” The two shook hands as Eldin immediately relaxed. For someone who hated demons, he fit perfectly with Edward, Cassandra, and Raul. Mostly Raul. “Where’s the others?” “On their way. Cassandra’s bitchin’ and Raul’s carrying her. Zig wanted me over. So… should I knock or go straight in?”

He thought about that. “Teivel… I think I’ve seen that guy before… I know I’ve seen Zig without his pants so hmm… maybe I’ll just walk in…”  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:19 pm
Teivel shivered and smirked, bending over a little bit he started the shower, checking on the temperature in the glorious body he had of smooth creamy skin with his greenish hair down his back, wavey with tiny braids in the mix.

Monty glared at Edward, twitching. "You've never seen my brother boy." He snapped at him sharply. "Now go help and if you so much as linger longer than normal I will send you back to where you came from....The Hag." The demon prince was coming out. "Now go."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm
Edward watched and just grinned, bowing low to the prince of hell. Well, the banished prince of hell. “Oh, but I have. Or, I will now.” Laughing, he was in the bedroom before Ziggy okayed it, just tilting his head and looking at the slightly open door too. “Ooh…”

“Mine, you little p***k. May I emphasize that?”

Edward just twitched, closing the door behind him. “You’re just jealous that I’m thicker.” “Oh please.”

The two left it at that as Ziggy continued watching, tilting his head to the side. Edward just set out clothes, laying on the bed. He wasn’t in any rush. “Do I get a show too?” Ziggy rolled his eyes. “Not up to me… The only show you deserve is a foot up your a**. What took so long?” A grin. “Oh, Ziggy… how kinky of you?” He laughed as he sat up. “eh, Cassandra’s a b***h. So… run down what I’m doing.” So he did.  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:51 pm
Teivel showered thoroughly, he loved showering and did so as often as possible. Finishing up, he dried off his body lightly, some droplets of water still gracing his smooth skin and wrapped the cloth around his hips, it rode low on them. He grabbed another towel to dry out his long hair and entered the room, leaning against the door frame his eyes looking over at a fellow demon, Edward.

"Well hello stranger. Mmmmhmmm so much eye candy." He grinned wickedly. "You should lock the doors so we can play since there's three of us." The earth demon wiggled his brows at Ziggy and Edward, mainly at Ziggy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:10 am
As Teivel showed, he went out of sight of the two men. Ziggy could only imagine what he looked like as he ran soap over his skin but at the moment... he had something else to deal with. Edward was looking at the demon and it was beginning to aggravate the hell out of him. Tilting his head, Ziggy twitched. “b*****d...” Teivel was in their sight before he could say anything to the blonde who was teasing him and taunting him. Poor dragon.

“Ooh... I can do that.” Openly running his eyes over Teivel's frame, Edward purred softly. “Where have you been hiding that we haven't seen you, hmm?” Ziggy smirked a bit at him. “Maybe at another time... they're waiting for us, babe.” He stood, swatting at Edward's hand. The demon glowered, sticking his tongue out. “We can still play.”

“You're going to see him fully naked...use your imagination, Eddy-boy... You do most nights anyway.” He grinned as Edward bristled, glaring a bit now. “I get more a** than you get breaths and you know it.”

“Yeah, when Cassandra isn't making your life miserable...”

“She's a b***h!”

“Yeah, yeah, I know...” Chuckling, he shook his head before he looked at Teivel, smirking. “As much as I prefer you to Kalore, it's time we get you changed into him. I'm pretty sure Monty's about to break down the door. If so... Edward, I'm tripping you.”  

Ryeder

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 pm
Teivel grinned at Edward. "Oh you know a lovely place in hell where only I'm in....But here I am baby." The earth demon laughed at Ziggy then at both of them. "Enough...Let's get this show on the road alright?" He dropped his towel, standing there with his hands on his hips looking glorious. "After changing we have to review everything for this to work. All that will be said and done, what the goal is and how to catch daddy dearest."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 741 742 743 744 745 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff