Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
It's good to be safe. Don't risk anything on our account. That would mean something like desperately rushing to the last spot with wi-fi in the middle of a hurricane, which is a bit silly. Regardless, don't do that thing.
I'd stick to being safe than sorry. :3 Right now, we're getting everybody prepared in case of power going out, water, and all that jazz. It won't be til tomorrow when the storm hits.

*crosses fingers in the hopes that nothing goes terribly bad*

If anything, it's alright to move forward some in your absence, right? It's not like we tend to blast forward, and I think the only one there who actually knows where the infirmary is would be Eloysio. lol

I'm aware I could have done that to begin with, but I didn't want to be hogging the spotlight/activity. ^_^;;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 pm
Azura Cantarella
Sirea Angelie
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie
It's good to be safe. Don't risk anything on our account. That would mean something like desperately rushing to the last spot with wi-fi in the middle of a hurricane, which is a bit silly. Regardless, don't do that thing.
I'd stick to being safe than sorry. :3 Right now, we're getting everybody prepared in case of power going out, water, and all that jazz. It won't be til tomorrow when the storm hits.

*crosses fingers in the hopes that nothing goes terribly bad*

If anything, it's alright to move forward some in your absence, right? It's not like we tend to blast forward, and I think the only one there who actually knows where the infirmary is would be Eloysio. lol

I'm aware I could have done that to begin with, but I didn't want to be hogging the spotlight/activity. ^_^;;
*keeps fingers crossed as well*

That would be the best move since there's a chance that I'll be without power for who knows how long. If it turns out I got lucky and still have power and internet after that storm passes, I'll check in when I can. :3  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 pm
Hey guys, I'm still staying over my mother's place and we just got our power back. :3 However, I don't have power back at home yet so I'm staying at my Mom's until then. Plus a tree hit the roof of the house (my place), but thankfully it didn't go through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hey guys, I'm still staying over my mother's place and we just got our power back. :3 However, I don't have power back at home yet so I'm staying at my Mom's until then. Plus a tree hit the roof of the house (my place), but thankfully it didn't go through it.

So glad to hear you're doing alright! :3 And that your place didn't suffer damages too badly. Hope you're having a chill time at your mom's. smile  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm
Azura Cantarella
Sirea Angelie

So glad to hear you're doing alright! :3 And that your place didn't suffer damages too badly. Hope you're having a chill time at your mom's. smile
So far so good. My little niece took it all like a trooper throughout the whole ordeal. I was able to keep myself entertained with a couple of Warcraft novels I have and also playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology on my PSP if I'm not watching over my niece.

And I also got to watch my sister feed her snake for the first time. xd I'm currently off work until further notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:06 am
Krazy-Chibi

Hey, Krazy? Wondering if you're still around and interested? User Image

I mean, I'm not really waiting on any replies from you, it's just that soon there might be too much for you to catch up on when you do decide to jump back in?

I think at this point, we can pretty much perceive your characters as having gone off and done their own thing after watching the ritual and everyone else took off for the infirmary, if you don't wanna have to catch up with what's going on there.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:15 pm
Azura Cantarella
Krazy-Chibi

Hey, Krazy? Wondering if you're still around and interested? User Image

I mean, I'm not really waiting on any replies from you, it's just that soon there might be too much for you to catch up on when you do decide to jump back in?

I think at this point, we can pretty much perceive your characters as having gone off and done their own thing after watching the ritual and everyone else took off for the infirmary, if you don't wanna have to catch up with what's going on there.

Oh, I'm still interested, I just figured we were moving on to the next part, don't really have anything my characters want to say at the moment. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm
Fedora Warrior

Sirea Angelie

I previously said I'd have the healing charms ready by the post I made just now and I did have it prepared to dump all in one go, but I think it'd make the sequencing all weird if I didn't allow some room for Sirea to reply to Max first. User Image So I split up the post, you guys can go on ahead before my next one, which is the actual process that Eloysio goes through to make the healing charms. It could be taken as happening while Max crafts whatever Sirea tells her to. 3nodding  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash