Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Peace, Love and...Doughnuts?? (Vash and Malloren) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:03 pm
"Nothing is ever 'unreal' it's always very 'real'." He laughed and then jumped up. "Why don't you dance with me once more?" He stood in front of her and held his hands out to her, of course with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
"This right now doesn't feel very real." She grumbled, eyeing his hands before slowly slipping her own in them. "Why do you want to dance again?"  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 pm
"Maybe, it's just an excuse to get you close to me again?" He said this with a wink and then moved her hands around his waist and put his around her shoulders. "You don't think it's fun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 am
"you don't want to get close to me. Promise." She muttered, slipping her arms around his waist in opposite fashion as they had done last time. Did that mean that she got to lead now? she wasn't ready to lead normal songs!  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:34 pm
((LOL I was totally backwards...come from being a girl in rl and tired. LOL))

Vash looked down at thier hand postions, "I was all backward!" He smiled and fixed their hands. Being with her was making him lose his train of thought. "Now...let's dance!" He heard a slow song pop up and started to sway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:18 pm
OOC: XD I thought it was weird. I was just like...hmmm...I can make this funnier...

BIC: She softly laughed as he took her arms from his waist to back up around his neck. Why was it they always got the slow songs? She had a suspition that even if it was a fast pace pop song he'd make her sway slowly to it. Malloren sighed softly and rested her head tiredly against his chest, closing her eyes as they swayed togeather.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 pm
((LOL When I was going to sleep lst night I remembered that I had done it wrong! LOL))

Vash's eyes's widened as she leaned her head onto his chest, then he relaxed and smiled. He swayed slowly to and fro. He liked being close to her, feeling her long hair behind her. He couldn't get over her long, black hair...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:39 pm
She was tired, so tired. And he was surprisingly comfortable. No one held her like this anyway... She pushed the thought out. It was just how people danced, thats all. She was being perfectly normal right now.

OOC: XD >>pets<< poor spooky. Your brains breaking  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:49 am
Vash kept the dance going, but put a gloved hand on her head. He stroked he hair just a tiny bit, not sure of her reaction. He wasn't doing it because of her cat-like apperance, he was in awe over her pretty hair.

((Lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:39 am
Hand on her head, she felt as it slowly slipped down it a pet and...a soft rumble sounded. Her eyes widened drasticly and it quickly cut off. Oh no. She did not purr. No purr. No purr, no purr, no purr! Malloren NEVER purred, it wasn't a purr. The girl coughed lightly, blushing. "Sorry, something in my throat."  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:52 pm
Vash smiled as he heard her purr. He stifled a laugh as she covered up by saying it was something in her throat. He continued to stroke her hair, as obviously she liked it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:45 pm
Her breath had stilled as she waited, slowly resuming again when she wasn't called out on it. The female even let a bit of a smile on herself, closing her eyes to sort of listen to vash's heartbeat, the beat of the song, the sway of bodies and the feather light hand and her head.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 pm
Vash saw the smile so he continued. It felt so nice being close to her and feeling her sway with him. He was in the moment and didn't even remember the doughnuts. He brushed her hair and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm
Things for her sort of blurred for her in a daze. It was hard to distinguish when a song ended and when a new one began when you didn't pay attention. It was a complete shock then, when suddenly a very fast, very loud song came on. She jumped a bit, head snapping up to look at vash with a deep blush, eyes wide. In her mind she screamed how she could have been stupid enough to be lured into such contentment. A fool amongst fools, she never let anyone this close. Why a red-trench coat stranger who she's only just met? Maybe she was ill. As these thoughts ran through though, all she could do was swallow and say, "what now?" in the softest voice possible.  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:58 pm
"Whoa!" Vash said as the song changed and Malloren jumped. She was out of his arms too quickly, which saddened him. "We check on the doughnuts?" He suggested to her question. What he really wanted was to try that kiss again, but knew it was still too soon.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff