OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:18 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
The Slayer positions are listed at the bottom. I'm not sure how to answer the part about controlling their magic. I think it would depend on the type of Slayer and how little control you want them to have.

Hihi ^^/

Thank you for the link!

Kio no Tenshi
All postions are listed here along with the application for the spots. Curtenlty there are only two god slayer spots open and two Devil slayer spots open. Dragon Slayers are filled currently. As for the other part of your question I will need to talk to the captain about that ^^ I already messaged her so I should get a reply soon. I'll let you know that answer as soon as I can ^^

Ok! I'll just hold off on starting her and get to work on the Exceed then! Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 pm
Novasse
Kaya Wolf Moon
The Slayer positions are listed at the bottom. I'm not sure how to answer the part about controlling their magic. I think it would depend on the type of Slayer and how little control you want them to have.

Hihi ^^/

Thank you for the link!

Kio no Tenshi
All postions are listed here along with the application for the spots. Curtenlty there are only two god slayer spots open and two Devil slayer spots open. Dragon Slayers are filled currently. As for the other part of your question I will need to talk to the captain about that ^^ I already messaged her so I should get a reply soon. I'll let you know that answer as soon as I can ^^

Ok! I'll just hold off on starting her and get to work on the Exceed then! Thank you so much!

Well I got messaged back from her, she said its fine to have your character not be able to control their magic and seek out help. If you have any more questions feel free to post them! Any of us will typically get back to you right away. : )  

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:04 pm
Kio no Tenshi
Novasse
Kaya Wolf Moon

Hihi ^^/

Thank you for the link!

Kio no Tenshi

Well I got messaged back from her, she said its fine to have your character not be able to control their magic and seek out help. If you have any more questions feel free to post them! Any of us will typically get back to you right away. : )

Alrighty! Thanks for all of the help ^^/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:23 am
Is this guild dead...?  

Twotonedrebel

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:49 am
Twotonedrebel
Is this guild dead...?

No, real life has just made it difficult for some to post often. People are still active but we just have to be patient. The arc will move forward as soon as possible. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 am
Kaya Wolf Moon
Twotonedrebel
Is this guild dead...?

No, real life has just made it difficult for some to post often. People are still active but we just have to be patient. The arc will move forward as soon as possible. smile

Ah, alright.  

Twotonedrebel

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:40 pm
The posting order at Sabertooth is becoming a little wonky. What is it this time? Can anyone tell?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:28 pm
Twotonedrebel
The posting order at Sabertooth is becoming a little wonky. What is it this time? Can anyone tell?

Then find a guild without a wonky posting order. Nothing else I can do.

Take care,
Hara

Recycled_Memes
Captain

Newbie Noob

Tales of Fiore

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items