Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:29 pm
Neptune Bride

(it's fine. :3 so did you want anything to happen when they went out to town? Like she gets discovered and captured by a freak show man and he has to save her? Or something. Atm I'm kind of unsure what to do. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:24 pm
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(it's fine. :3 so did you want anything to happen when they went out to town? Like she gets discovered and captured by a freak show man and he has to save her? Or something. Atm I'm kind of unsure what to do. ^^; )

(Heh, if you wanna through a little drama into it, that would definitely work. How would she get discovered? Get too tired to hold the transformation anymore, or some other way?)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 pm
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(Heh, if you wanna through a little drama into it, that would definitely work. How would she get discovered? Get too tired to hold the transformation anymore, or some other way?)

(That could be a possibility. :3 we don't have to but I just don't want you to get bored of me cuddling your character and being romantic all the time. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:42 pm
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(That could be a possibility. :3 we don't have to but I just don't want you to get bored of me cuddling your character and being romantic all the time. ^^; )

(LOL, naw, it's cute that he loves her and the babies so much, even though they aren't his. But it will give us something to fill at least part of the month or so before the babies are born.)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:59 pm
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(LOL, naw, it's cute that he loves her and the babies so much, even though they aren't his. But it will give us something to fill at least part of the month or so before the babies are born.)

(Well I'm glad, because I could be cuddly forever. >////>; I know a lot of people aren't into that. Mostly it just stems from wanting to be a dad myself I think and wanting to cuddle someone. xP Sure we can, I figure a pregnant mermaid would be something people would want to see :3 Then he could save the day and she could go into labor shortly after)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 pm
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(Well I'm glad, because I could be cuddly forever. >////>; I know a lot of people aren't into that. Mostly it just stems from wanting to be a dad myself I think and wanting to cuddle someone. xP Sure we can, I figure a pregnant mermaid would be something people would want to see :3 Then he could save the day and she could go into labor shortly after)

(Aww. Yeah, I'd love to be a mom and have a cuddly hubby, but so far, no go crying But yeah, that would work.)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 pm
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter
Neptune Bride

(Aww. Yeah, I'd love to be a mom and have a cuddly hubby, but so far, no go crying But yeah, that would work.)

(I know how you feel. I'd love to be married to someone and cuddle her through her pregnancy and beyond. Lately babies have been on my mind a lot, it's kind of annoying when you're single xP sure that works. Hmmm...so do you want to do a small timeskip to them in town? If you want to do the honors be my guest)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:05 pm
Stardust Drifter

The pair left the house and made their way into town. The going was slow to accommodate Elen and her huge, heavy belly. Though it was hard and tiring, she was far too excited to see the town to want to stop or turn around and head home.

As they drew closer, she could hear, see and smell all the new things the village had to offer. The only thing she knew of the world above was the beach she had washed up on and Matthew's house. This was completely new for her.

As they entered the town, she clung tightly to Matthew's side. Though she was excited to explore this new place, all the people around made her nervous. Having Matthew close made her feel more secure.

Looking around, she was completely overwhelmed, not knowing where to start. "Where should we go first?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:33 pm
Neptune Bride

Matthew made sure their pace was slow. What a terrible thing in having to learn how to walk when you were carrying around twins. Lately all Elen seemed to do was lounge about more. In the past months he would catch her happily swimming around and splashing about, singing songs in her race's tongue. Sometimes out loud, other times to her belly.

Though lately all she seemed to do was float. There would be times he would stick his head out of the kitchen to see a large mocca skinned, stretch marked, island sticking up out of the water as one of her hands softly rubbing it. Or she would sleep like that, which was super adorable.

Making it to town he felt her cling to him a little. "Don't worry you'll be fine." he softly cooed to her. A few people came to greet him and asked about her. He lied and said that he had met Elen during his travels and she had been too tired to travel with him to town, but felt strong enough this time.

Kindly women asked her how far along and how many, smiling happily and teasing him when she replied. It was obvious that Matthew was well liked in town. "Hmmm...would you like some ice cream? Gustav makes the best!" he smiles hearing her tummy rumbling at his request.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:48 am
Stardust Drifter

She knew things had been changing a lot the last few months. It seemed that most of her energy was going into growing her babies. Though she enjoyed her time with Matthew, it seemed all she did when he was gone was sleep.

But she wasn't about to let that stop her today. She knew that he was excited to show her his town and she was excited to see it. This was going to be a new experience for her, and she couldn't wait.

Despite his reassurances that everything would be alright, she stuck close to him. When the people started coming up to them and asking questions, she got nervous. She hadn't thought about coming up with a story with him that they could tell the villagers. Thankfully, he seemed to have something in mind, so she just went with it.

She actually found that she enjoyed the attention of the ladies, many of whom took an interest in her pregnancy. She enjoyed talking to them about her babies, repeating over and over that she was seven months along with twins. Some would comment on how big she was and were amazed that she had the strength to make the long trip from Matthew's house.

When Matthew offered her some ice cream, her stomach answered for her. "Heh, you know I never turn down food. I've got to keep these little ones growing, right?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 am
Neptune Bride

He turned to pull her close. Matt gently ran one of his hands down the side of her belly as he kissed her. "Oh I know, I think it's rather adorable too. Those cute little looks you give me when you want seconds and thirds and fourths at home is priceless. Well you're in for a real treat because something tells me you'll love ice cream!" he beamed so in love.

They walked to the ice cream shop and entered, the man behind the counter greeted them both, making a happy comment about Matt's pregnant wife he blushed a little. "S-So honey, what flavor, or flavors, would you like?" he asked smiling at Elen happily.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:05 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen happily followed along beside him, snuggling close into his side and returning his kiss. She gave him a dirty look and gave him a little slap on the arm when he started teasing her. "Hey, I am not that bad. You're mean," she teased back a little, a mock grumpy look on her face.

When they reached the shop and were greeted by the man behind the counter, Elen gave him a friendly smile, accepting his words like she had so many others today. She was grateful that Matt had so many friends and that they all seemed to welcome her strange and sudden arrival.

When Matt asked what flavor she wanted, she examined the selection in front of her. "Oh...so many choices, I don't know which to pick. Why don't you get me what you think I'll like?"  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:17 pm
Stardust Drifter

*Bump-a-roo*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:44 pm
Stardust Drifter

Bump a dump!  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:20 pm
Stardust Drifter

Checking in...  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games