Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Yuki's and Tenchi's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 pm
Angry anime lover 201

what reason...- he bit his lip. she was wiser then she looked. - what reason do i have to continue. i hurt everyone else. -he yawns, fully exposing his small fangs but he doesnt care.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:32 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki put her rigth hand up to her mother, her kimono still covering her mouth as she laughed a littel cause when he yawned she saw his small fangs. it was intresting to her. "Nice Fangs" she said a she took her hand away to revel that smile, being true to what she said. It was intresteing to see another creature but she's seen many over the years and the best part is men are forbidden where she lived...  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 pm
Angry anime lover 201

he cracked a small smile. something that doesnt appear often. -thank you. ... for caring - unable to control his actions, he lunged at her, wrapping her tight in his arms as he hugs her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:17 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Race: Ice Maiden
Speical Item: Power Crystal
Clothes: In Picture

Thoughts: He seems better i;m glad
Felling: Happy

Yuki saw that small smile as he said thank youf or careing and befire she could even react, he lunged as her, she felt him wrapping his arms tigth, hugging her. The lunge made her end up on her back with him ontop of her , but it was ok. she clearly made him happy and thats all she wanted was to help others, she'll be there for him every step of the way. She wrapped her hands around his shoulder, leting him know everthing was gona be ok and that she ment everyword of it.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Angry anime lover 201

he was truely happy. someone was there for him. to care and support him no matter what he was. but as he continued to hug her tightly, this put him dreadfully close to her neck. the scent was intoxicating. he quickly pulled back and rolled away, sitting on the other side of the bed. his breathing was shaky. -s..sorry. -  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts: Do i smell
Felling: Unsure

Yuki countied to smile as he huged her tigthly, still unawareof how intoxicating her scent was to the vampire before she'd sit up on her knees again woundering why he pulled back and rolled away, sitting on the other side of the bed, away from her. She'd sniff her hand before looking at him, hearing him say sorry, with a shaky voice, makeing her tilt her head to the side "Do i smell bad?" she'd ask looking at him.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 am
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi gritted his teeth. he spoke softly as his voice shook a bit- n..no. accually. its the opposite- he swallowed hard and fought back his cravings. it will take time for him to get use to the constant smell of her blood. he cleared his throat be for talking. time is all i need to get use to things is all. - he turned to her and smiled softly. he didnt want to be rude at all. - just remember to protect your self at all times- he warned. he looked down a bit. - i dont like the cold .... so it will be easy to ... help keep me in line. so to speak. -
User Image
(ooc: im sorry for the sudden absence. lol i joined the marine corps and i was going through boor camp and training. no access to computers. )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:32 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts: That's good to know

Yuki shook her head as he spoke softly, he was kind, it just seemed he was misunderstood but then again, a lot of creatures are like that. No matter how hard they try, no one accepts them or even gives them a chance, which she will give him. She would smile at him when he turned to her and spoke again. "Oh, i'm so sorry you don't like the cold..." Yuki would say as she noticed him look down a bit as a frown came to her face before she'd speak again but cheerfully. "I need to be cold at all times, literately" She'd say as she rubbed the back of her head, neversly, clearly ignoring when he said to protect herself at all times.

(OOC: Don't sweat it, things happen ^^ i hope its going well for you)  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:49 am
Angry anime lover 201

he smiled up at her. -thats a good thing. - he felt like he was more sluggish, slower and less deadly. safer for her. a very good thing. him being cold blooded basically, the cold affected him dramatically. -want you to keep it cold. its for the best.- he gave a weakish smile.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:58 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

"I mean, i ware something around my neck, to keep my body cold but only to me, it doesn't fell like it on the outside though" When her room mate said about keeping it cold, she would tilt her head to the side. "Your a silly one" Yuki would say with a smile.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 am
Angry anime lover 201

he smiled softly. i suppose i am. - he yawned as his eye lids felt heavy. it was the cold kicking in. it made him sluggish and tired. im a little tired. - he flopped to one side asleep
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Yuki just countied to sit there, when he spoke. She has no idea about her powers frezzeing the area around her so others fell it but when she's awake, they'd think she was just another person with a warm touch. Yuki looked at him when he yawned. She would simply laughed, lowly as he flopped on one side of the bed and fell asleep as she pulled her legs close and just watched him.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:11 am
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi cuddled up into a ball. it was habit for him to. he did it with hos brothers and sisters back in the castle. it made him feel at home. well for the most part. small stirs and twitches here and there was all that gave away that he was dreaming.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Kaguya watched as Tenchi curled up into a ball. Seeing the small stirs and twitches made her laugh to herself, finding it cute. She got up from where she was sitting and covered him up before going back to her room and going through her bag so as not to interrupt his slumber.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:39 am
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi woke up not too long after. almost instantly he began to shiver. he hated to cold but it kept her safe. he hugged himself as he staggered to his feet and stumbled to the door. he needed to get to hid back in the living room. it had his blood pills in it. cold and weak, he stumbles and drops to his knees. crawling to his back pack, he opens it up and quickly ruffles through it .. .trying to find his little rin box of blood pills.
User Image  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces