Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 am
She messaged me this. I find it funny considering she was the one that started s**t with me.

"STOP CALLING ME A MULE!!!!!!! IM NOT A MULE HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE CALLED YOU ONE!!! im sick of people thinking im a mule.
why do you think im a mule? if you would stop calling me one and telling everyone i would leave you alone but just keep on going, thinking your right about everything. stop insulting me and ill stop insulting you!!"

God she is stupid. For her to think that I'm actually intimidated by her threats. Sorry you little t**t, I don't scare easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:37 am
She is the one that started it. You did nothing to provoke her and she said that about your mom. That's just sick.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:48 am
Iceears
She is the one that started it. You did nothing to provoke her and she said that about your mom. That's just sick.

I know right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 am
That stupid b***h evil I bet she looks like a mule in real life stare  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 am
Fiyori_Takeshi

lol, that's funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 am
Fiyori_Takeshi

haha, I like the way you think.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:50 am
Anyways, getting slightly back onto the topic.

My mother is showing more improvement with each passing day. Shes almost able to bend her knee all the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 am
That's great! It's good to hear that she's going to be ok!  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:26 pm
...I wonder why she thinks being a mule is such a bad thing? Does she even understand what it means?

I'm glad your mom is doing better! Knee injuries can be really bad. My friend's mom wrenched her knee on some ice and it has taken more than two years and several surgeries for her to be able to walk again. I hope your mom doesn't have to go through that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi

That's good, actually!

And Fare, I agree with you. :/ Being a mule... means you're, like, an extra account. :/

you know, if Yuna is a real person, she's too cowardly to actually post that kind of s**t, and Freak must have told her about Mord or something, because last time I checked, she wasn't a member of this guild. Or was she??

And Mord, I'm so happy for you! :3 And your mom!  

Lieutenant Shotgun

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
And Fare, I agree with you. :/ Being a mule... means you're, like, an extra account. :/

Really funny thing is that I am a mule. This is my secondary account.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:33 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi

That's an insult to mules then. >:C poor mules.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Fiyori_Takeshi

That's good, actually!

you know, if Yuna is a real person, she's too cowardly to actually post that kind of s**t, and Freak must have told her about Mord or something, because last time I checked, she wasn't a member of this guild. Or was she??

And Mord, I'm so happy for you! :3 And your mom!

She was a member, but she never posted unless FFF1O1 was in trouble with someone. Which makes me think that she's a mule.

@Mord: That's great! It's really good to hear that your mom is recovering so quickly. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm
faretheewell
Lieutenant Shotgun

Really funny thing is that I am a mule. This is my secondary account.

xD I don't have a mule. Plus, if you're a mule, then... well... Ugh, how can I say it??? You... are just... like we've said, a secondary account!

(Gosh darn the English language. Making hard for me to get what I want to say... across. AGH, it did it again!) ; - ;  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:40 pm
Rei Uchikino
She was a member, but she never posted unless FFF1O1 was in trouble with someone. Which makes me think that she's a mule.

Ah. She's still a coward, though, if she doesn't have the guts to post the s**t she wrote.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff