Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♫ International Music ♫
Introductions! Welcome, new members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

High Five!!!
  *high fives* Yeah! That's awesome!
  *doesn't high five* Yeah... that's just weird...
  I clicks for the golds!!!
View Results

kizuria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm
greetings all!thank you for allowing me into your guild.whats to say about me,save that i have a pac-man addiction?
wakawakawakawaka... whee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Hey all! I'm Frightful, or Frighty. ^_^ I am 19 years old and in college to be a High School English teacher. On Gaia, I am leader of the literate roleplay guild Journey to Heaven's Gate.

As for the music I listen to... I like pretty much everything except Death Metal and Rap that is against women. My favourites are Folk and Classic Rock, however.

A Small List:

3 Doors Down, AC/DC, Areosmith, Air Supply, Alabama, Alan Jackson, Alanis Morisette, Alannah Myles, Alice Cooper, The All-American Rejects, Allman Brothers Band, Aqua, Assemblage 23, B*Witched, The Beatles, Ben Kweller, Bill Withers, Billy Joel, Bing Crosby, Black Mages, Blues Traveler, Bob Seger, Bob Marley, David Bowie, Bowling For Soup, Brian McKnight, BT, Carole King, The Carpenters, Cat Stevens, Celtic Woman, The Clash, , Cher, The Cult, Darryl Worley, Death Cab for Cutie, Diamond Rio, The Supremes, Dierks Bentley, Disturbed, Dixie Chicks, The Doors, Drowning Pool, Elton John, Elvis Costello, Emerald Rose, Enya, Evenscence, Flogging Molly, Foreigner, Frank Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Godsmack, Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, Gordon Lightfoot, The Grateful Dead, Great Big Sea, Green Day, H.I.M, Harry Chapin, Harry Nilsson, Incubus, Inkubus Sukkubus, James Taylor, Jazz Butcher Conspiracy, Jet, Jewel, Jim Croce, Jimmy Buffett, Toby Keith, Joe Nichols, John Lennon, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell, Josh Groban, Journey, Kid Rock, The Kinks, Leanne Rimes, Lonestar, Loreena McKennitt, The Velvet Underground, Matchbox 20, Meatloaf, Metallica, Nellie McKay, Nickleback, Nightwish, Nobuo Uematsu, Pink Floyd, Poison, Queen, R.E.M., Racheal Yamagata, Rod Stewart, Rufus Wrainwright, Sara Evans, Seatbelts, Shakira, Squeeze, Staind, Talking Heads, Tantric, Tenacious D, Twelve Girls Band, T-Rex, Vas, Vertical Horizon, Violent Femmes, The White Stripes, The Who, Yes, Yoko Kanno  

Frightful12334

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm
name is Rosenfall, call me Rosen or Fall. Never Rose or Rosie  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Hi, everyone! I'm Meix! I like rock, gospel, oriental, and electronic music!  

Queen Meix

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:15 pm
Private No-Pants
User Image

Hello there, everybody.
My name's Lily, but friends call me Lil or Okalani, which is my middle name.

I love music of all sorts, but I'm not very fond of country. Lately, my obsession has been all things symphonic. Orchestras mesmerize me, and anybody who can play an instrument will have my undivided attention. Yeah, I'm a bit weird like that.
Metal/symphonic music is one of my favorite types of music.

But, of course, there's nothing I love more than... Musicals!!~
Sing some Avenue Q with me and I'll love you forever.

I play the piano, but I play by ear.

I study the divination art of Tarot, and I love doing readings for other people. I've been studying for a little under a year though, so bear with me.

Oh, and I'll be a freshman come fall, making me fourteen. :]

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Hallo... I'm Tierra, but most of my friends call me T.T or Captain...I'm 15 and female, I'm in marching band, I'm going to be a sophomore this coming up year. I play(ed) clarinet, I'm now in percussion and steel drums(pans)...I'm into most music, I don't like country...it bores me, I don't listen to to much screamo or hardcore rock but I do enjoy listening to it every now and then,I'm not into much gospel, and I dislike the topics of most rap music now, most of them are the same, but I usually like the beats... so yeah...that's about it...

Captain Inferior

[Meme]

Invisible Poster

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:22 pm
I'm Meme, and I'm from Mexico...

I usually listen to whatever is on but my playlists taste can be a little picky...
classic rock form Grand Funk Railroad to System of a Down, other alike and some electronic (¿?) too...

Though I'm more of a gamer than a musician (not very knowledgeable)... recently I've been a lot into OC Remixes... and coming to this guild could help the to go back to listening to whatever could be new to me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Hello all! I'm The Night Faery, but you all can call me Night. Music is my life and I love all different sorts (I've recently gotten very much into flamenco guitar) but my heart lies with pretty much any kind of rock. I'm also into musical theatre and have been in several musical productions, including The Who's rock opera Tommy, which opened last weekend and is still going strong. I love to sing and dance, and I want to take up piano again, as well as guitar and drums. (My ultimate goal: to be able to sing and drum at the same time, like Brandon Saller. XD )

Anyway, there are the basics music-wise. Thanks for the invite to this guild!

The Night Faery

Ginmei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 pm
my names allan i havent logged into gaia for years but i got into guitar this summer and so far im pretty good, if anyone else plays feel free to add me i also play piano mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:34 pm
hi! thanx for inviting me into this guild. i love music and i think it's super awesmoe!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Naughty Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 pm
Yo, everyone. I'm Misty and I am a music addict. heart I play the alto saxophone and enjoy many different types of music... heeehe <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:16 pm
Hello I am thunderingfireheart, feel free to shorten my name if you like. My music taste changes just a warning but nothing bad. Bye blaugh blaugh Also i play the clarient. Now I mean bye for real  

Thunderingfireheart

Sasha_Lee_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Hello everyone my name is Sasha,
i am 16, i live in montana

my favorite music is between metal, screamo, techno, some black metal..
i wanna list the bands but it would be to big of a post

nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:08 pm
Allo everyone, I'm Ian.
I play the guitar and the violin, thought not so often anymore.
I'm 22 and I live somewhere in the U.S.
I'm also the co owner of the The Anti-Cybering Guild
Anyways, see you all around the forum!  

1an Von Helson

imaginary winter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Hello Everyone whee my name is Erika but you can call me imaginary or winter or whatever =P well I absolutely love music, my favorite band is Evanescence heart but I like many many artists and well... I play the piano =D I suck but I love it so I'm not quiting... thanks for the invite and I'm gald to be in this guild 3nodding  
♫ International Music ♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff