Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Character Profile Sheets [OLD] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Loveless Doll I

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:14 pm
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16
Tenjho Sonozaki
ChromeDokuro16
Tenjho Sonozaki

Oh thats cool. Im glad they joined the guild. They seem really excited about it.

ya ive told them about it and then asked them if they wanted to join and they said yes also how can you say no to something THAT cute?! ><

Do they even have the items on gaia necessary to make her?

maybe like some of them like the crown but i have no idea lol

lol yes they can make it...

User Image
Total Value: 2,111,555 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Gogh Reed 3rd Gen.
Mimzy
G-LOL Dark Dollie Top
Enchanted Book 9th Gen.
Jenny Doll
Gimpi
Kanoko's Dark Reflection

but it's over 2 mil.. x.x or w/e

and for the Xeis....

User Image
Total Value: 1,332,007 Gold, 10,000 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Silver Revolver
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Jenny Doll
Masquerade 8th Gen.
Gimpi
Classic Partition Socks
Gold Mountain Dress Shoes
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Tie
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Tuxedo Trousers
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Vest
Dashing Gentleman Onyx Sash
Dashing Gentleman Pristine White Gloves
Dashing Gentleman Frilled Dress Shirt

nearest possibility is less than 2 mil...
><  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:17 pm
wow i cant believe how close i one i made was to your avi was Sakura-chan!! i tried making it earlier but its not as good as yours  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:32 pm
I Loveless Doll I
Kikii-Chan1223
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16
Kikii-Chan1223
ChromeDokuro16

that was my bad i was trying to edit for her ill fix it again

but do you mean psychic~? like seeing into the future~? The spelling is just confusing is all, I'll wait until you edit it, cause I'm not sure what you mean ._.

look above and sorry about that my spelling is crap

HERE IS THE APPEARANCE OF XERENA!!!!! biggrin (ty Ha-chan~))

User Image

Wow this is awesome; hey do you know the anime full moon (it was a manga also :3

FULL MOON o sagashite.... you mean? :3 yes...><

YESS ♥
Because the bunny reminds me of the shinigami, Meroko ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:03 am
Kikii-Chan1223
I Loveless Doll I
Kikii-Chan1223
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16

User Image

Wow this is awesome; hey do you know the anime full moon (it was a manga also :3

YESS ♥

i just used their eyes..XD  

I Loveless Doll I

I Loveless Doll I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 am
ChromeDokuro16
wow i cant believe how close i one i made was to your avi was Sakura-chan!! i tried making it earlier but its not as good as yours

Arigato~ mad im good at tekteking..><
XD
well not really...XD lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 am
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16

XD
well not really...XD lol

lol i was just bored yesterday so i tried making one but i didnt think of using the gun of the blush  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Kikii-Chan1223
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 am
I Loveless Doll I
Kikii-Chan1223
I Loveless Doll I
Kikii-Chan1223
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16

User Image

YESS ♥

i just used their eyes..XD

looks awesome though ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm
ChromeDokuro16
I Loveless Doll I
ChromeDokuro16

XD
well not really...XD lol

lol i was just bored yesterday so i tried making one but i didnt think of using the gun of the blush

lol...
I used gun..because that is Xeis' secret wep...
and by using blush....they looks younger than other rp charas...
><;  

I Loveless Doll I

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Kyon

Classification: Zombie

Blood Type: O-Negative(*B.Z. & *A.Z.)

Weapon: Guitar that transforms in a 5-foot tall Zom-Beast. Guitar has a scythe-blade on one end and an axe on the other.

Background: Unknown, except for three things: Kyon’s hair was brown, his eyes were blue, and was an expert guitarist. Is considered a zombie adept in magic, due to his music-based attacks and ability to summon zombies from just about anywhere.

History(*A.Z.): Was locked up a in a cell for most of his days after being zombified, so not much, except for being forced to eat some cruddy souls. His history, before zombification, is unknown…for now.

Personality: Is extremely shy around people and tries to socialize, but fails at it most of the time. This was caused by the experimentation he underwent. He confides in those whom he gets to know really well.

Likes: Souls of the impure(Tastes like caramel apples to Kyon.), animals, his own music, the music others and trading cards.

Dislikes: Souls of innocent(Kyon claims that they taste like cotton candy without any sugar or flavoring), awkward silences, pie and birds that scavenge or eat dead flesh.

Attacks:
~Mastery over contorting his body and bones.
~Doesn't neeed to breathe. Can easily walk along the bottom of a lake or shallow ocean without needing to take a breath.
~Super strength, due to the limitations of pain being removed from the equation. His muscles despite appearing meek can work at higher than usual capacity.
~Capable of reassembling his limbs, if blown off or blown apart. When seperated, each part gains sentience and concentrates and reuniting the body.
~Capable of summoning up to 3 sets of 3 zombies to aid him in battle:
1) 3 Large, heavy zombies for defense.
2) 3 Speedy, stealth zombies for sneak attacks/intell gathering
3) 3 Muscled, thick-boned zombies for offense.

Special Attacks:
~Battle Cry: Plays a theme on his guitar to raise the fighting spirit
~Power Play: After playing a theme, one who soul is impure and caught hearing this song freeze in place.
~Rewind Soul-O: Plays a theme to reverse damage on teammates and/or heal them.
~Damned Soul-O: Uses this theme to absorb impure souls into Zom-Beast(guitar form) as storage, so he may eat them later. Can instantly absorb the soul of those who have weak willpower.

*A.Z. - After Zombification
*B.Z. - Before Zombification

Themes:
~Battle Cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZODEhtOULQ
~Power Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNkluo0DQkU
~Rewind Soul-O: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENS5VxVQyEU
~Damned Soul-O: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cr5Ho3uWdY  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Wylde-Raptor

User Image
User Image

Weapon: Guitar that transforms in a 5-foot tall Zom-Beast. Guitar has a scythe-blade on one end and an axe on the other.

Background: Unknown, except for three things: Kyon’s hair was brown, his eyes were blue, and was an expert guitarist. Is considered a zombie adept in magic, due to his music-based attacks and ability to summon zombies from just about anywhere.

History(*A.Z.): Was locked up a in a cell for most of his days after being zombified, so not much, except for being forced to eat some cruddy souls. His history, before zombification, is unknown…for now.

Personality: Is extremely shy around people and tries to socialize, but fails at it most of the time. This was caused by the experimentation he underwent. He confides in those whom he gets to know really well.

Likes: Souls of the impure(Tastes like caramel apples to Kyon.), animals, his own music, the music others and trading cards.

Dislikes: Souls of innocent(Kyon claims that they taste like cotton candy without any sugar or flavoring), awkward silences, pie and birds that scavenge or eat dead flesh.

Attacks:

Special Attacks:
~Power Play: After playing a theme, one who soul is impure and caught hearing this song freeze in place.
~Damned Soul-O: Uses this theme to absorb impure souls into Zom-Beast(guitar form) as storage, so he may eat them later. Can instantly absorb the soul of those who have weak willpower.

Themes:
~Damned Soul-O: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cr5Ho3uWdY

very detailed 0_0 xD this is greaaaaaat!!!  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:11 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
Wylde-Raptor

User Image
User Image

Attacks:

Special Attacks:

Themes:
~Damned Soul-O: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cr5Ho3uWdY

very detailed 0_0 xD this is greaaaaaat!!!

Why thank you, sir. I did some research.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 pm
Kuro Ism
Name: Hibari Rokudo

Skills: X-Gloves -gives Hibari the ability to use them as thrusters to fly. With the gloves, Hibari can use Hyper Intuition, allowing him to sense illusions. After a large amount of training the gloves were changed to V.R. X-Gloves which can also produce a new type of explosive flame. As Hibari is unable to control the new flame he tries to create a new attack called X Burner to manipulate it. This attack utilizes the two different flames created by his V.R. X-Gloves, and Hibari has problems to control until he creates special contact lens to calculate the fire amount.

Hibari also learns the Zero Point Breakthrough, With this technique Hibari can extinguish and freeze objects and flames of others. Hibari also creates his own version of the Breakthrough called Zero Point Break Through Custom, which allows him to capture Flame attacks and convert the energy to his own.

Hibari also own a pair of strange skates that emit flames the essence of these skates are so that he can levitate, have even faster movements and be able to execute flame based attacks

Appearance:he has disorganized black hair, wear a black hoodie that covers his face, dark jeans and black sneakers. he ha an athletic body slightly muscular he is nor cold hearted person but he doesn't like being bothered either

Background: Hibari was an orphan, father left Hibari and his mom when she was 6 months pregnant, and his mother died at birth. he was raised at an orphanage till he was 15 when he decided to leave and search for his father with the picture his mom had left him, this was the only thing that connected him to who he was. one day while climbing the mountains he saw something glowing in the ground. he went back down the mountain and bought some shovels and went to work. The chest was glowing he never seen anything like it when he opened it he saw this pair of gloves with heat flowing around them. for the next to years he spent his time training with the gloves, to learn how to fly, to balance the flame on each hand etc. he now is wondering around the world searching for his missing father who he hopes to find and confront.

lzuru

Dangerous Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 am
exiledevil6
Name:Ryuku Yagami

Skills:Ninja,taijutsu,carries a special katana.Katana has contact with anything,it turns into the type.

Appearance:Navy blue hair,light-skinned,and well built.
Background:Ryuku Yagami was born in Ryukotai city,but was raised in Konjou village.He left Konjou village in search for a legendary teacher.

Ryuku was passing by Konjou village when a figure appeared out of nowhere.The figure said "you wanted a master,well here i am"and attacked Ryuku.Ryuku lost the last words he remembered from his opponent was"you aren't ready to join us".Ryuku passed out after that.When he woke he was in a shrine in Ryutokai village being healed by a woman named Kotonoha.She tried to see if Ryuku remembers anything.Ryuku said the only words he remembers were "you aren't ready to join".

NO SHARIGAN YOU'RE NOT AN UCHIHA!!! DON'T BE A DOUCHE NOZZLE  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm
Inazuma Dorobo
exiledevil6
Name:Ryuku Yagami

Skills:Ninja,taijutsu,sharingan,carries a special katana.Katana has contact with anything,it turns into the type.

Appearance:Navy blue hair,light-skinned,and well built.
Background:Ryuku Yagami was born in Ryukotai city,but was raised in Konjou village.He left Konjou village in search for a legendary teacher.Ryuku is very arrogant and moves before thinking most of the time.

Ryuku was passing by Konjou village when a figure appeared out of nowhere.The figure said "you wanted a master,well here i am"and attacked Ryuku.Ryuku lost the last words he remembered from his opponent was"you aren't ready to join us".Ryuku passed out after that.When he woke he was in a shrine in Ryutokai village being healed by a woman named Kotonoha.She tried to see if Ryuku remembers anything.Ryuku said the only words he remembers were "you aren't ready to join".

NO SHARIGAN YOU'RE NOT AN UCHIHA!!! DON'T BE A DOUCHE NOZZLE

I didn't say anything about your moves did I?so leave my character alone.  

Ryuku Yagami

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items