Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I x I - B u r i a l

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:59 pm
oh man, the first harvest moon game i played was Save The Homeland, but it didnt get me addicted to harvest moon. when i played More Friends of Mineral Town, then i got Addicted. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm
back to nature was the first one i played,
been addicted ever since =3  

Kayleigh-Kayy

Cactu

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 pm
I think it was either Friends of Mineral Town or Save the Homeland.. either one anyways!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Back to Nature. on the PSX heart  

Aeroelle

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jiike

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am
My first game was harvest moon more friends of mineral town xd

I thought you could be either a guy or girl on that game back then (my sister wants to play too sweatdrop )

then i bought the boy version twisted

though harvest moon back to nature was the first harvest moon game i saw, i'm just not old enough to learn to play it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:56 pm
I think that it was Harvest Moon Save the Homeland! I feel in love with the series immediately!  

Simply Peggy

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:48 pm
I forget if it was the the SNES one or the 64.
I think it might have been Harvest Moon 64 though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 pm
HM N64 XD And, my first attempt was fail then the second was a lot a lot better (: I married Maria d:  

SuperSchnurp

Reili Takamara

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:03 pm
Friends of Mineral Town razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image ριρ ѕαуѕ User Image

harvest moon on snes.

lulzpipsqueak

My Exquisite Chaos

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:17 am
The first I ever played was Harvest Moon 64. I was at a friend's house and was immediately hooked. However, the first one that I ever owned was Back to Nature for the PS1 and it is still my favorite by far.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm
My first Harvest Moon game was Save the Homeland, although I didn't really like it all that much at first because my sister's friend was telling us about all the cool features of the other games that we didn't have. sweatdrop I'm playing it like bezoomny now though, I've got something like 3 endings to go. The Weasel, the Cake, and the Treasure Hunt ending where you need the dog. The only reason I kept those until the end was because they're easy, and I've only gotten to early Fall like, once.

Then I played AnWL, then AWL (discount bins are my friends), MM, and MFOMT (this was on an emulator, but I didn't really play it for long). I really like the special edition of A Wonderful Life. You get to marry Lumina and it's easier to get records and stuff.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm
I already posted in here, but I feel like retelling my experience. xd Plus, I'm hoping that somehow it gets more people to post. Like I said, I found A Wonderful Life in a clearance bin, and that's when I fell in love with Harvest Moon. I married Celia and Muffy. No matter how hard I tried I could not marry Nami. The third file was for my sister and she wanted to marry Nami. She lives in a different state than me so she can't play that often. She wanted me to try to marry Nami for her. And I actually did it. eek It figures that I can do it when it's not on my file. Anyways, I got my son with Celia to young adult. I almost beat that file. Then my house got robbed. crying They took my Gamecube and my games. But later I got a PS2 and AWL was one of the first games I bought. I haven't gotten that far on it. Still working on it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:39 pm
The 1st harvest moon game I ever played was Harvest Moon64 & I had rented it from a local video store, that's the game that got me hooked. On my 1st try of the game I married Popuri.

The 2nd harvest moon I played was AWL, then FoMT, then Save the homeland, then AnWL, then MFoMT, then MM. Currently I own AWL, AnWL, MM & MFoMT.

When I played AWL for the 1st time I tried for Nami not knowing that is wasn't gonna be easy but I ended up with Muffy. With FoMT the 1st time round I ended up with Elli. In save the homeland I never got to the marriage point. In AnWL the 1st time I tried for Marlin and ended up with Rock. In MFoMT the 1st time I started off trying to Gray but ended up with Cliff. In MM the 1st time I was a girl trying for Alex at 1st then I changed to trying for Joe, then to Basil however in the end I chose Alex
lol  

SailorStarfighter1

Fashionable Explorer

14,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash