Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
(Iced) Wasteland Wild Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 pm
Waving his hand dismissively, "Don't I know it brother. Had five or so to start. Had to 'n** the bud' if you get my drift. Had a pretty little toy too. More lady than lizard if ya catch my drift. But. Yeah. Things happen. The lizard ain't too bright. Bit of a young buck, but I'll break 'im. Also why I keep the midget around. Loyal as all hell. After all, a man chooses, and a slave obeys. Where are my manners?" Holding out a empty hand, "My name is Andrew Ryan. Pleased to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:41 pm
MT the Clown

Staring at Cooper a bit, he says after a while "Yo dawg, yous got some strange intrests. Well, Y'seem a'ight... Yous wanna come on up heuh? I's got some microbrew n' stuff. Dem Reglarters came all up on in heuh n' din't wanna hang out."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am
Placing a hand over his heart, "Brings a tear to my eye. Honest. Warms my soul to know there are still people out there that knows about courtesy and kindness. But ultimately, I cannot. I do not drink." Leaning in a bit to hide his hand gestures with his body, most of which was him pointing toward the aliens, before making a face, and thumbing his throat. Nodding, "Anyways, I happen up here because... Oh dammit all. Dead-on-the-job number 6! ... Ergariss! I swear to god, if he didn't make such a good secretary... Ergariss! Why are we up here? Something about parts?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am
Ergariss sticks a hand out from behind the statue, revealing an understanding of offensive human gestures. "Blow it out your nose, you petulant windbag!" He is making it blatantly obvious he is unhappy with the current situation.  

Jacior

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 am
"Little sunava... Oh. That's right, something about a generator and exploding! I am so sorry about how they are acting. Sometimes I feel like I'm far too kind to them. Anyways, I believe I need some mechanical parts. Would you kindly inform me if you know where I can find some?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 am
MT the Clown
"Little sunava... Oh. That's right, something about a generator and exploding! I am so sorry about how they are acting. Sometimes I feel like I'm far too kind to them. Anyways, I believe I need some mechanical parts. Would you kindly inform me if you know where I can find some?"

Jacior

ChronoWarrior

The shooter up top shrugs, then says "Ah 'spose all up in heuh. Dis place got stuff fallin down all da time. Ramp it, stamp it, tag it 'n bag it is what all deez peoples doin'."

Rummaging through some stuff at his side, he adds "Yo explodey thang sound im-po-tant. I got some stuff up heuh if you and yo goon thangs wanna come on up 'n pick through it. Might be somethin' y'alls can use."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 pm
Strux shouts to Ergariss hanging by the statue, motioning him to come forth.

"They have what we need, so the sooner you come up here and look through their junk with us the sooner you stop being oppressed by Mr. Suave here. Let's move it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:40 pm
Ergariss grumbles and comes out from behind the statue. He speaks to Strux privately in their language. "I'm gonna kill him. And if he touches me again, I'm going to kill him twice." He slogs through the water and stands behind Cooper, waiting for his say so. He may not have liked playing the slave roll, be he certainly knew how to act it.  

Jacior

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:14 pm
If Ergariss stands still long enough, he can feel Strux deadpanning him through his power suit.

"Your choice, but do not look forward to me helping you kill him. At worst I will disable him and take your unconscious body with me as I flee from him. At best, I will convince him to leave you alone forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 pm
I've lost my Textual Zazz, so I'm going to make this short and sweet instead.

The trio makes their way up to the top of the staircase without further incident, the man up top is a rather skinny, scrappy man who appears to be in his mid-50's, with a scraggly Salt-and-Pepper beard. He smiles at Cooper with a wide toothy grin, as in he has about 6ish teeth visible while smiling.

Anyway, he motions over to his side and there's a pile of stuff, which includes

• Chemical kit (6 lbs)
  • 10 10mm bullets (.5 lbs total)
  • Tool belt (2 lbs)
  • Police Nightstick (modified with small weights on the end of it) (4 lbs)
  • Small 5 gallon gas can, filled with gasoline (25 lbs)
  • 3 lbs of electrical scrap
  • 2 syringes, filled with murky brownish-orange liquid

He says (while distracted), "GoWan, take anyting y'alls likes. I don't got much use fer dis stuff nemo'e, n' I dun like heddin' ta tawn. Dem prissy, fancy folks all kin' keep der hooey. An dem shtupid Reglers won' lemme in dat place no mo'. Say is 'unshafe strucral' 'er sum such. Disapperin' folks er some hooey. Stupid twats. Ta hell wid 'em."

Ergariss also notes that there's a strange looking metallic device the old man is playing with in between swigs of alcohol. The device appears to be scratched up, but still in very good working condition (from what he can see). The old man however is groing increasingly drunk and frustrated with the device, saying "Dis de shtupidest roombix cube Ah evah did see..."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm
Turning around with a look of concern for the old man, "Are you sure? This is a lot. Most of which is still very useful. It's one thing to part with the kits and scraps, but the weapons and ammo too? Aren't you worried about your own safety? ... Actually... Where is this structure? Maybe I can have my minions go and take a look. Who knows, maybe if I can make it safe, you might not have to stay in this soggy place."

Noticing Ergariss's attention, "Whatcha got there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 pm
Ergariss collects the scrap, the chemical kit and the syringes before noticing the "roombix cube" in the possession of the old man. "Do you mind if I have that? I'm a fair hand at solving puzzles."  

Jacior

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:21 pm
MT the Clown
Turning around with a look of concern for the old man, "Are you sure? This is a lot. Most of which is still very useful. It's one thing to part with the kits and scraps, but the weapons and ammo too? Aren't you worried about your own safety? ... Actually... Where is this structure? Maybe I can have my minions go and take a look. Who knows, maybe if I can make it safe, you might not have to stay in this soggy place."

Noticing Ergariss's attention, "Whatcha got there?"

The old man waves off the concerns, saying "Ah don' need it. De weapans Ah has is bettah. Ah use ta be a Cov'nant man, so I nevah needed non' dis heah stuff. Ah got ma plankbow heuh, a swoad... bike, food n' beer. Don' real' need much else. Dat fancy s**t 's what got us all in dis mess. Don' need nun-dat."

Taking a long drink of half a bottle of scotch, finishing it, he wipes his mouth of the dribble, then throws the bottle and hits the statue with it. "Bu' dem dan' lizuhd peepo' gon' n tage my 'Liza. I was trakin' em up heuh, headn Norf... then rain came. Ah stay hold up insad' heuh... tinkin 'bout whaddmai gon go next."

Jacior
Ergariss collects the scrap, the chemical kit and the syringes before noticing the "roombix cube" in the possession of the old man. "Do you mind if I have that? I'm a fair hand at solving puzzles."

The man gives a long, hard, icy stare at Ergariss, before half throwing the device at the lizard.
Examining the item, Ergariss recognizes it as a Silurian Hard-Light Generator. Slipping it over his claw like a gauntlet, he wiggles and pokes some of the buttons and finds that it still turns on. Wagging his tail a bit, he opts to keep it, as he's the only person capable of using it. (with Strux having only 3 fingers on each hand and them being about the same thickness as a sausage, and Cooper's fingers being without claws, so too stubby...)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 pm
"Hang on there, Ergariss. I should a look at those two syringes you just grabbed. You do not want to be injecting poison into yourself by accident."

Strux eyes the police baton.

"That nightstick seems a bit different than the average kind. Did you modified it yourself? Also, what is in those two syringes?"  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am
ChronoWarrior

"That nightstick seems a bit different than the average kind. Did you modified it yourself? Also, what is in those two syringes?"

The old man just shrugs.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces