Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
(Iced) Wasteland Wild Cards Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 am
Slapping Strux on the back of the head, "Smooth. Real smooth there. Screaming a command at someone to show you're not angry. You want to let me handle this junior? I mean, you ever notice how no new development in this ends with "thus inflicting an instant, painless death? I mean, it does tend to end horrible for us. Though maybe where you're from, you think to yourselves, 'Yeah, this is no different, because there's simply no seasoning like mortal fear.'"

Holding out his hat and giving it a wave, "I'm sorry for my companion. I am unarmed and would just like to talk."

((C-c-combo!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 pm
Weeeeeeeeell, should be noted that all's quiet on the Western front while you argue among yourselves  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
NaturesProfit rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-40)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm
"Why is it suddenly quiet? No, no. Please do not tell me he went to grab a bigger weapon..."

Strux looked over from the statue and peaked at where the man should have been sitting, and scanned the area from there. He also keeps his ears open for signs of noise.

((Spot check, +13 / Listen +8 ))

((Spot 17 / Listen 18 ))  
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Ergariss keeps climbing the statue, hoping the others do something other than stand around.

((Climb: +13))  

Jacior

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:39 am
Taking a nice deep breath and giving himself a nod, Benjamin steps away from the pillar with both hands in the air, "Excuse. I am unarmed, I would just like to talk. Please. I stand before you as a man of peace who would like to extend the hand of civility."  
Cowpies77 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 pm
*Twang*

As Ergariss pokes his head up o'er the statue, another bolt comes at him.

It bounces off the statue, coming alarmingly close to his face as he quickly ducks back behind full cover of the statue's head.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:57 pm
"Umm. Am I to take that as a 'no'?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 pm
MT the Clown
"Umm. Am I to take that as a 'no'?"

"Wut?" Comes back the gutteral reply. "Yo dawg, There be these lizard peoples, y'know! All creepin' and crawlin' about! There's two right next t'ya! Ruuuuuun~!"  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Jacior rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Jacior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Ergariss scrabbles on top of the statue. Tucking his legs underneath him, he leaps off the top of it, launching himself towards the man that had been shooting at him.

((Jump: +18 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:57 pm
"Two lizard people right next to you? Hold up, Benjamin. Do you think he means us two? Now why would he... oh damn it Ergariss jumped at the man. This is not going to end well..."

Strux sighs in annoyance at what will inevitably happen.  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3 Total: 7 (3-18)

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 am
Jacior
Ergariss scrabbles on top of the statue. Tucking his legs underneath him, he leaps off the top of it, launching himself towards the man that had been shooting at him.

MT the Clown

ChronoWarrior
Strux sighs in annoyance at what will inevitably happen.

And the inevitable does happen, as ergariss leaps through the air and manages to look good as he lands in front of the Human with fangs and claws, and the human responds by Sparta-Kicking Ergariss right in the gut, knocking the wind out of the Silurian as he's knocked back. Scrambling to grab on to something, Ergariss tumbles backwards into the water 20' below.

first d6 is subdual.  
MT the Clown rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 am
Facepalming as the hothead does exactly what he was suppose to, Benjamin could only manages a smirk at what happened as a result. Rushing over and planting a foot on Ergariss's chest while standing over him with a rather accusing finger, "Bad! What have I told you? You. Are. Not. Allowed to so much as breath without my permission! Do you understand me! Goddammit..." Turning to the man, "I am so sorry. Sometimes keeping these things as... pets... is becoming more trouble than it's worth. Are you alright sir? If he has hurt you, you let me know. I'll give him more encouragement. Strux, I swear to god! If you do not get your bum a** out here and drag dumbass out of here, I will make you blow his brains out. NOW!"

((Bluff and a diplomacy to defuse the situation if I can))

((Got the okay from DM. Bluff and Diplomacy is +15 a piece.))  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am
"Yes sir."

Strux is seeing what's going on. He sloshes through the water and moves towards his reptilian friend. Once there, he effortlessly lifts his whole body up with one hand and then gently slumps him over his shoulder.

"This is why you got to listen to Benjamin; bad things happen when you disobey."

Strux quickly changes his language and whispers to his friend.

"I can not believe you just went and did that, Ergariss. Now we gotta swallow our pride and play along like we are inferiors to Ben, just so we will not get shot at."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Ergariss allows Strux to pull him out of the water. "Will you shut up already? You a member of a warrior race. If you're not going act it, you might as well stay home to knit cozies for your chilly woman parts, weakling." He spits back in their alien language. He does not let Strux put him over his shoulder though, and instead slogs back over behind the statue.  

Jacior

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm
MT the Clown
Facepalming as the hothead does exactly what he was suppose to, Benjamin could only manages a smirk at what happened as a result. Rushing over and planting a foot on Ergariss's chest while standing over him with a rather accusing finger, "Bad! What have I told you? You. Are. Not. Allowed to so much as breath without my permission! Do you understand me! Goddammit..." Turning to the man, "I am so sorry. Sometimes keeping these things as... pets... is becoming more trouble than it's worth. Are you alright sir? If he has hurt you, you let me know. I'll give him more encouragement. Strux, I swear to god! If you do not get your bum a** out here and drag dumbass out of here, I will make you blow his brains out. NOW!"

((Bluff and a diplomacy to defuse the situation if I can))

((Got the okay from DM. Bluff and Diplomacy is +15 a piece.))

The guy takes a swig of something from a flask and then says in some thick hick accent "Bud, yous got sum dengerous pets. Dem dere dang lizard things be all up on in, slinkin' 'round in dem shaduhs. Dengerous fer a feller like yerself ta be all just walkin' rond willy-nilly. If one a'dem sees yous, bucky might go and do somethin' 'bout it, if ye know it. Den dey be all like 'Is awn, ********!' and you's be all like 'Oh s**t, is awn!' and s**t flies round and BANG! Someone's drinkin' yer bear an eatin' ya rope-a-doped a**. Den you's be lookin all dead'n stupid like WRAAAAANH!"
With the last sound, he contorts his face into a look of cartoonish horror.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff