Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Reincarnation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redbutcheress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:27 pm
I went to a reincarnation reading... and I had not told her my name before entering the room... she says Allan no wait Ellen... sorry you've got such a masculine energy about you. (oh and I was wearing a sun dress at the time...)

Freaky.

and then she goes onto say that I was a sargent in a war (jungle warfare) and that I ordered the death of an entire village, I was cruel and callous. When the war was over I went to jail due to my aggression.
I (me now) I am supposedly paying for what this past life has done.

She said that I have a very aggressive yet old soul (not ancient in any way) but most of my lives I have been male, this is my first female body.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:39 pm
I was a pagan in Norway in the 1400's!
My friend and I were reading each other' fortunes and she sort of . . . stumbled upon it. And had this name in my head and I looked it up and it was a viking hero!
pirate  

Carmacao

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:41 pm
I Think i was ones some kind of feline. I bite myself if i itch, like my hand or arm to remove the itch. I dont know why, i just do... i also claw my toes in and out like a cat does when i'm content. And i nuzzle a lot. I even scratch my legs with my foot. And i feel a strange tie to other felines, like i know what they're going through.

And thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:14 pm
Tazzy Wolfstar
Since in the "Guardian" thread people were all talking about being reincarnated I thought that this would be a good topic.

I feel that I have been reincarneted at least 3 times. I was once an Native American boy, just entering into manhood training. I don't think I got very far in my training through because I only see and feel the boy, never becoming a man. I am also sure that I lived during the US Civil War. I was a woman who went to fight. Funny thing is I now live in the North and during that life time I was a Southerner. The only other time I feel that I was growing up during Elizabethian England. That is all I know about that life. I have been trying to find out more during my dreams and lucid dreaming, but I only get very small looks.
I strongly believe in reincarnation. I believe in a past life I was a small boy and I got stuck on a train track I only felt like I was 6 or 7 very young and a train came. I also think I was a gypsy or Rom girl because I'm attracted to them as well as I want to say a prophit like person I lived ina desert, thats all I can think of because I have this un-exsplainable intrest in deserts and I dont know why o-o;  

addicted to sin

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:40 am
I'm not sure what I was in my past lives. I'm just starting, so I'm still learning, any help? I've had dreams that have felt so real, some if it causes pain, I wake up acually feeling the pain. My friend says it's just a dream. I think it's a memory. I had one where I think I wasn't human. It was so dark, and all. Acually two. I know I was a girl in at least that memory. It took place in the mid-evil times. It might just be a dream, but my friend had the same one. Is that possible?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:26 am
It's very possible. Shared dreams are very common, especially between two people who have a close bond.  

dark_angel_32189

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:41 pm
Often when two souls have a deep connection they will meet over and over again in various lifetimes. It could be that you were both alive together in a previous life. Also people have been know to have residual pain, scars, fears, ect...that are "inherited" from past lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:57 pm
too2sweet
Often when two souls have a deep connection they will meet over and over again in various lifetimes. It could be that you were both alive together in a previous life. Also people have been know to have residual pain, scars, fears, ect...that are "inherited" from past lives.

On a similar note, there is an interesting fiction book series that follows several souls over a couple hundred years. It's called The Deverry Series by Katharine Kerr. There are 11 or 12 books and the first is called Daggerspell. I heart these books!  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:09 pm
My technique is much like his in its setup. It was a long musty hallway - though for me, the art were indications of my talents and nature… the past lives themselves were inside various doors. Much like that hallway Gonzo played in on the Muppet Show sorta. I chose not to go into them, just watch a bit from the doorways. There really weren’t many, so apparently I’m fairly young. But there were several locked and knob-less doors. Either lives-live-to-be or stuff I’m not supposed to know about at the time I did this. I should really go back sometime and see if there’s any new info – cause that was like 8 years ago. Some people I’ve spoken with say my nature coupled with so few lives indicate I either have reserved lives for a specific special purpose, or I was something else that doesn’t translate well to our 3D existence.

The few lives I did see weren’t all on earth or from this timeline. One was defiantly as a cat. I’ve also been able to identify various old torture implements, though I didn’t see a past life corresponding to that.. so ::shrug::
In fact, most of them didn’t really make sense (lending to the theory that I was something completely different). Time is only linear HERE. Therefore, I believe when we die, there is a short time thereafter during which we’re still pretty closely connected to this most recent existence – however after that period, the soul goes to a place that’s not really anywhen. So, at any time, even after they move on (be it reincarnated, heaven, nirvana, astral, transcendence, ect, whatever…) a soul might still be contacted, though some are more difficult than others for various reasons.

The ability to reincarnate through time and relative dimensions in space (woohooo! TARDIS!) and uni/multiverses, AND that new souls happen too – may all account for varying populations at any place at any time.

Personally, I don’t place too much crop in learning past lives. The stuff that wants to stay hidden I’m not going to sweat over. I’m here to live now. This is the life I am most concerned with. And even though I had a pretty fubar childhood (re: my journal if u really wanna know) I still somehow get the feeling this life is a reward.

A quick note of caution to those who intend to try this. Make sure you have strong grounding/centering practices (something which sometimes I feel like everyone talks about but no one really give too much thought to) and you’re well tethered to THIS life. Also, if possible, maybe have a friend “spot” you (just like a coach spots someone who is a gymnast or weight lifter) so if you get sucked in, lost, or if you witness something traumatic you can get back with no problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Thank you. That's odd. Because I only meet my friend this year, in this life time. Odd...she did say she was in my 3rd grade class....Also, I have woken up to have scars and or pain from having a dream. I tried to look up about it, got nothing. I once tried to have a dream from my past life, all I got was mid-evil, being stalked by some guy who walks up to me and grabs me by the hair and pulls at my neck towards his throut.....no kinding. My friend had the same one. Is there like a website, or cards, or some sort of book or shop where you can go to find out about you're past lives?  

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Quote:
so if you get sucked in, lost, or if you witness something traumatic you can get back with no problem

First off, you cannot get stuck/lost in a past life. It is good when you are just starting to learn about your past lives to have someone with you for emotional support, because some past lives may be traumatic, but you are always watching from the outside and cannot be hurt by what you see. If you are worried about this in any way, the easiest thing to do is to add extra protective suggestions at the beginning of your meditation/trance work (or before you sleep if you are doing dream work). Sometimes when you are experiencing a particularly emotional past life, it can be hard to move back into the present, but that is not the same as being stuck. Even in hypnotic states, we are always in complete control of ourselves. No one can ever make you do anything that you don't want to do. We always have the ability to return to normal consciousness at anytime we choose.

To learn more about Past Life Regression:

Books by Henry Leo Bolduc (entire books are free to read/download):
Life Patterns
The Journey Within

Brian Weiss
Carol Bowman  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:26 pm
The Goddess of Earth
too2sweet

On a similar note, there is an interesting fiction book series that follows several souls over a couple hundred years. It's called The Deverry Series by Katharine Kerr. There are 11 or 12 books and the first is called Daggerspell. I heart these books!

O.o I love that series!!! I never finished it though. I was reading it over the summer, but then I had to go back to school and didn't have time to read. I made it to either book 6 or 8...
My favourite are the first book and the second one ^^ heart  

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:56 pm
Little-Lenah
O.o I love that series!!! I never finished it though. I was reading it over the summer, but then I had to go back to school and didn't have time to read. I made it to either book 6 or 8...
My favourite are the first book and the second one ^^ heart

I only have one left..but it's been years since I've read them. I think the second one is fantastic...but there's one in the middle that was just as good. Number 7 maybe. Or 8. sweatdrop

too2sweet: Thank you for the link to those books. They look very helpful! I will have to read them when I have time so I can learn more. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:45 pm
Oh gosh... i have the weirdest ever. (well not ever...)

I know for sure (like ever since i was small) that i had something to do with ancient Egypt. Later on i found out i had a past life there, but i found out with my ex. He and i had a shared life - i was an Egyptian priestess who dabbled in magick a bit. I was raised in the palace where the Pharaoh was (don't know his name... ) but i wasn't his child or anything... my parents were a part of the palace, kinda important i think, but very controversial. My mom was killed because the queen wanted her dead, and my dad fled and became a slave trader. I was left alone there, and at 12 i ran away and was kidnapped by a man who knew my father. He taught me a few things, i know one thing was how to use a dagger, not sure if he taught me magic or not. But i stayed with him til i was around 18 or 19. Then i went back to the palace, and the Pharaoh's was so happy i came back that he held a feast to celebrate my return, the queen was very upset. After the feast, the next day rolled around and i was at the Pharaoh's side, right by the queen.... A visitor from Rome came, he was a merchant by claim, but he wasn't really a merchant. -- That was my Ex's past life. Anyway, his name was Arsailius, and he was a Roman General. He came to Giza, Egypt to attempt to kill the pharaoh. My name was Maltaya (or Malta, we guessed that "-ya" was added on when i was a kid.) -- I'll spare you the details XD but basically: I killed the Pharaoh, because he came onto me sweatdrop and fled to MY temple (i had a temple, not to ME but... it was Malta temple and it actually exists/existed because he did research on it and he also found that there was a priestess who dissapeared....) -- And in the temple Arsailius was waiting. He ... well, raped me ^^; and then took me away to Rome. -- Oy that's a big... buncha words XD

Anyway. Other past lives i've had... I think i was a bar tender/maid either in the middle ages, or something. I was Irish or something... -- Then there was another past life i KNOW i have to have with the native americans, because i feel it with everything in me. Especially when i have a drum x.x it like takes over me i swear.

I wish i could find out more. I know my past lives have got variety... but i'm not sure... how... mmn... i dunno x.x i should look into it more.

EDIT:

I forgot one thing XDD -- this ultra weird "past" life? i share it with my current boyfriend now... which is odd. Because he was saying something about a deserted land, like a post-apocalyptic land... and i had been having dreams like that, very vivid ones of the land around me. Like a deserted city. I don't know my name in that life, but i was a journalist. -- The weird thing is..... we think it's not... in the past. But we're afraid to call it a future. What IS that? x.x

Neonkyat

Dangerous Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:23 am
When I went to Salem last year, I met up with a friend who has a physic that she goes to, anyway...I decided what the heck, go see what this guy can do.

First experience:
He said that in a past life, I commited sucide but not by slitting my wrists or anything, I just gave up on living.
I was married in my twentys and my husband and I used to do all these great fun things together. (I think we might have been adrenline junkies XD) He died in an accident....then I couldn't live without him.
I stopped eating, drinking, and just waited and longed for death. So in this life, I have to make up for ending my life early which means I'm going to hopefully die really old XD!

Second Experience:
Different Physic this time, my dad's ex-girlfriend took me to see him.
It was so strange! He said the name 'TJ' which was the name of my uncle who died at birth (before I was born anyways) and said that name meant something, he said someone close to me took their own life. I started tearing up, like crying on the spot, and I didn't know why.

I don't know any other TJ's and I never met my desceased uncle, so I was thinking maybe that was my nickname in a past life. Then he was getting the names "Terry and Carey" which are my mom and aunts name, although I didn't tell him that.

He also said that I fell in love early in a past life, and I was hurt terribly which is why in this life I have such a hard time finding someone to trust enough to let me love. (confusing)

Anyways, those are my experiences. I want to go to the same physic sometime but It'll most likely have to wait till this summer.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff