Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Maiden Ashley (Angel x Kyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:13 am
Kyotsuke Akihime

((Sorry. I'm under a lot of stress right now.))

Ashley looked at the list and read it over before he handed it to Teresa. He was making it a point that he was her servant, not her father's. He was only going to move and do such chores if Teresa gave the approval for the list. He was not going to give up his rebellious attitude. He would find ways around her father's rules as best he could.

((Oh. I just thought of some funny encounters to have. Like Mairin having a visit.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:27 am
angelmage99

Teresa took a long time to say something as she looked over the list. (Just as I'm taking a long time to think of a response. lol) "This seems simple enough.", she said to agree with her father. She knew it would only complicate things more to not comply to him. Besides, having Ashley do these tasks would save her and her sister from having to do such after-school chores with the family. "Why don't you start with the dusting?"

(Ooh. I love the idea of involving Mairin. Maybe we'll do that next time Ashley comes over to clean.)  

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:11 pm
Kyotsuke Akihime

Ashley nodded and put the note in the fold of his apron.w "As you wish." He agreed to Teresa's wishes. He then turned to her father for further instruction. "Where would I find the cleaning tools needed for this task. I may as well learn where everything is so I can do my task." He requested an orientation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am
angelmage99

"Why, certainly." Suddenly, Teresa's father produced some equipment from behind his back. By this point, It was as if he had already prepared this assignment for Ashley before seeing him at the school. Now in his hands were a spray bottle of cleaning solution, a rag, and a feather duster. He handed the equipment to him before saying, "If you would, please follow me."

He walked him through the house to give him a tour of the different hallways. "There are five main halls on the first floor. You'll have to clean the second floor too, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now, you have to clean these ones. The first leads from the guest rooms to the living room. The second leads from my and my wife's room to the living room. The third hall leads from the living room to the kitchen. The fourth leads from the living room to the front door. The fifth connects to the third hall, and leads to the stairs to the next floor."  

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:19 am
Kyotsuke Akihime

Ashley looked at the equipment that he was given and got several ideas on what he could do later to make his work easier. Ashley was always under the impression that he should work smarter, not harder. He listened to what Teresa's father had to say about each hallway and smiled. "So upstairs is where Teresa's room is then?" The young man questioned with a smirk. One that said he was up to no good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:08 pm
angelmage99

"Yes. Yes it is.", said Teresa's father, subtly furling his brow at Ashley's smirk. Through this small gesture, he sent the message that he didn't like what Ashley was thinking, and wanted him to stop. "For now, I want you to focus on cleaning the first floor. When your done, then you can go up to the second."

Teresa stood in the distance. She was curious to how this would all play out. Never had she thought she'd see her boyfriend like this. ... Though his legs, they were very nice, all smooth like that.  

Kyotsuke Akihime

Opinionated Pal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games