Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:30 pm
Stardust Drifter

Hello?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 am
Neptune Bride

"Hmmm...well we could always get an ultrasound?" he suggested standing up, "Unless you wanted your birth to be a surprise?" that could be something her race decided to do. Weather or not he was going to marry her and raise those cute little babies in her. Heading back into their room he grabbed one of the beautiful maternity sundresses he bought her.

"Do you need help out of the tank honey?" he asked warmly setting the dress on a nearby chair.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:21 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen cocked her head at the strange word. "What's an 'ultrasound'?" she asked, completely confused. She had never heard of such a thing. From the way he was talking, it seemed it was a way to determine the gender of the babies, but how would that be possible?

She thought about it for a few moments while he went to get her dress. When he came back, she frowned a little. "Would it be safe? I mean not just for me and the children. I know you'd never hurt us. But....could this 'ultrasound' show that they aren't human? How would people react if they knew that you were with a mermaid?"

Taking a breath to calm her nerves, she moved to the edge of the tank and allowed herself to transform, her tail splitting into legs under the water. "Yes, thank you. The bigger I get, the harder it becomes to get out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:30 pm
Stardust Drifter

Bump  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 am
Neptune Bride
Stardust Drifter

Bump

Sorry I'll get to a reply. ^^; I've been a little busy. xP forgive me Neptune. I didn't mean to leave you hanging.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 pm
Neptune Bride

She had a point, maybe getting an ultrasound wasn't a smart idea. Though he noticed his lovely mermaid panicking a little. After she changed he gently lifted her up, and out, of the tank. She was so heavy, Matt blushed a little as he held her though. Moving Elen over to a soft chair he handed her a towel.

Cupping her cheek he smiled softly. "Hey calm down, no one is going to hurt you or our children ok?" he said trying to reassure her. "We don't have to get an ultrasound I just mentioned the idea." Standing up he kissed her lips and couldn't help but notice how her belly took over her lap.

He smiled meeting her eyes. "You're so beautiful Elen. Let's go out and just have a nice romantic time ok? You and me and our little ones." taking one of her hands he locked their fingers together. "Don't worry ok? Do you need any help?" he asked sweetly smiling softly at her.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:16 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen snuggled into his arms when he pulled her from the tank. She knew she must be heavy for him, but he never complained, and she loved when he held her.

When he handed her the towel, she started drying herself off as best she could. Of course, her huge belly made it difficult for her to reach and bend to reach all over.

When he cupped her cheek, she leaned into his touch, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath and returned his kiss. "I would be fine with it, as long as I knew there wouldn't be any worries about people finding out that I'm a mermaid. That's really my only fear."

She smiled, blushing a little at his compliment. He called her beautiful all the time, and she knew he meant it, despite her huge belly, but it never ceased to affect her. "That sounds wonderful. Any time spent with you is always wonderful." She smiled and handed him the towel. "Would you mind doing my legs and feet, please? I can't really reach them with this big ol' thing in the way," she joked, lovingly rubbing her belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm
Neptune Bride

Matthew couldn't complain, Elen was too sweet. She was afraid of being discovered. True most people found mermaids to be a myth, heck he even found them to be nothing but fantasy, not until he met Elen. Shaking his head he stopped to place a hand on her belly. "Elen, it's alight. We can have our little ones be a surprise." he smiled rubbing the top of her tummy softly.

It was something he found himself doing more. She was growing bigger and her tummy just begged to be coddled. Matthew would spend some of their cuddle times talking to their little ones. Though he had not created them, Matthew had fallen in love with them, in his heart and mind they were his children.

He couldn't wait to be a father. "I mean it, your tummy is cute. I know you probably hate being this big, but the bigger it becomes the closer the time will be for me to hold them in my arms. I can't wait to see them. Elen, honey, I'm sure you're just as excited?" he smiled nodding at her request as he began to dry off her legs and feet.

Of course in her case she couldn't wait for them to be out of her womb. In the water she was fine, but on land gravity set in. Matt would make sure she would get plenty of time off of her feet if she needed it. "Even if you weren't carrying these little ones and I found you the same. I would still love you. Before you came into my life I was pretty lonely." he blushed wiping off her toes.

"You make me smile and brighten my day. Often times I forget I'm talking to a mermaid to be honest. All I see is the woman that holds my heart." Once she was dry enough he stood up and fetched some comfortable sandals for her to wear.

"I know normally you either have fins or bare feet, but these sandals should help protect them from getting hurt. Plus they're supposed to have a bit of a cushion on them." he informed her as he slipped them on gently.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen took a deep breath and nodded. She trusted Matthew with her life and knew that he would never harm her. But she had been told since she was little that humans were dangerous and would kill merpeople the moment they saw them. Just because Matthew was an exception didn't mean that all humans would be that accepting. "Alright. Sounds nice."

She let out a content sigh as he started rubbing her belly. If felt so nice. And she also knew that it meant that he loved her children as his own. She didn't know about with humans, but among her kind, it was rare for a male to take interest in another male's offspring. But she was grateful for all of it.

Elen smiled. "That's true. I really am looking forward to being able to hold them and get to know them and all that. And, at least when I'm out of the water like this, they get pretty heavy to carry around. Not to mention in water or on land, I'm not nearly as flexible as I used to be. Of course, I have to admit that I'm a little scared for the birth itself." She rubbed her belly, thinking about having to endure labor and birth in order to have her children.

When Matthew made his confession, she reached out to stroke his cheek, feeling sorry for him. "Well, you'll never have to be alone again if I have anything to say about it. I love you, too. I would have died on that beach if you hadn't rescued me. And you've been so good to me since then, how could I not love you?"

When he came back into the room with the sandals, she looked at the a little curiously. She'd seen him wearing shoes, of course, but had never tried them herself. She held out her feet, allowing him to slip the on. Once they were in place, she moved her toes, foot and ankles around, getting the feel of the things. "Hmm, well, they aren't too bad, I suppose. They'll take a little time to get used to, but then again, so did human clothes and legs for that matter." She chuckled a little "Well, anything else, or are you ready to go?" She was a little anxious to see the town he'd told her about so many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:01 pm
Neptune Bride

Matthew chuckled. "Well I'm ready to go, but you're still dressless." he blushed reaching for it and draping it over his shoulder. Standing up he held his hands out to her. "We'll slip this beautiful dress on you and you should be ready."

She was a little shorter than him so the dresses she wore had enough room for her. "Would you like me to fetch your brush for your hair darling?" he asked after he slipped the dress overtop her standing form. "We might be walking for a while so if ever you get tired let me know ok?"

They would have to find a way to make sure she didn't transform into a mermaid in town. After all this was Elen's first time, he wouldn't want her to have a terrible experience.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:39 pm
Stardust Drifter

Her eyes widening a bit, she looked down and saw that he was right. "Oh yeah. Hehe," she giggled, blushing a bit. Sometimes she still forgot about humans wearing more clothes than merpeople, especially when she got excited.

When he offered his hands, she took them and let him help pull her to her feet. once standing, it took a moment for her to gain her balance. She still wasn't completely used to the affects of gravity, and the huge weight in her belly didn't help matters.

With a little help, she was soon in the dress and found it was quite comfortable and looked nice. "It's lovely. Thank you. And yes, that would be nice. It shouldn't take too long to get my hair fixed nice."

She gave him a grateful smile when he voiced his concern for her. "I will, Love. Just so long as we don't walk too fast, I should be alright. I'm so excited to see your world."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:24 am
Neptune Bride

Matthew smiled at her softly, she was too adorable sometimes. Elen was getting so big too, her tummy pushed her roomy dress out quite a bit as she stood. He helped her find her balance making sure she would fall, that had to be rough carrying all that weight around.

"It's alright...just a little bit more honey..." he softly cooed rubbing her back gently as he helped. When Elen seemed like she could stand on her own without the threat of falling he let go of her and quickly got her brush and some cosmetics.

Stuff he had bought her over the months, as just happy gifts. Though since she was out of the water and dressed, a mischievous smile fell upon his face. "Oh! before we go I've got a surprise for you!" he happily beamed taking her by the hand.

"Follow me Elen." with that he slowly began to lead her down the hall to a surprise. They came to a door, one that hadn't been there before, and he pat her tummy. "While you've been sleeping heavily I've been working on something. A sort of birth surprise for our little ones." he cooed blushing as he turned the nob, opened the door, and turned on the light.

Before her sat a well decorated baby room. Decorated to look like the ocean the walls were painted in relaxing colors. There were cabinets and drawers that were painted to match the theme, and a few toys he had bought. Though what stood out the most was another tank, big enough for even her to sleep in if she wanted.

"That took a bit." he said pointing to it with a smile. "Inside your tank, which I had to sneak when you were in deep sleep, there's a newly added tube. It's big enough for you to even swim through now if you wanted. It leads to this tank here. So if you aren't comfortable with leaving our children alone you can come sleep with them." he blushed rubbing the back of his head.

"It's an idea I had. I'll probably start adding more watery tubes big enough for you and them to move around the house with ease. It was a project I wanted to start about a year ago before I met you. I kind of wanted my house to be somewhat of an aquarium. Though I couldn't get inspired. I built your tank after all. So all the measuring we did of your pregnant frame and length went into the size of the tubing. Next I'll probably add a big enough tank in the kitchen. Maybe near the table and replace it with one of the chairs so we can dine together." Matt stated with excitement.

Turning to look at her he placed his hands on her shoulders. "There's even a tank in the basement and tubes that lead to it if ever you want to hide from strangers." he said one of his hands softly cupping her cheek. "I don't expect you to change into a human forever Elen, I want you to be who you are." he smiled kissing her gently blushing as he felt her tummy poke into him a little.

Resting his forehead against hers he rubbed her tummy and smiled. "I'm sure they'll be so beautiful, like you. I'll make it so that you all can move around the house with ease and have hidden safe places to go if anything dangerous should happen." he smiled looking at her eyes with a deep and genuine love.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:43 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen nodded at his encouragement. "I know. It just takes a little getting used to at first. Once I get my balance and find my 'land legs', I'm usually alright." When he left, she stood with one hand bracing her back, the other rubbing her belly, giving her unborn children some love and attention the best way she could for now.

When he brought her things, she quickly took the brush and started smoothing out her hair. It rarely got truly tangled, but it did sometimes get rather messy and wild looking at times.

She was just starting to work on a touch of makeup when he remembered his surprise and led her down a hall to a door she didn't remember ever seeing. The smile on his face made her suspicious. "What have you done now, Matthew?"

When he opened the door to the babies' room, she took a step in and gasped, her eyes going wide in shock. "You....you did all this?" she asked in amazement. Though, of course, it wasn't completely accurate, at least from an underwater perspective, it was still quite beautiful.

She listened to his explanation while she examined the room in detail. It all seemed absolutely perfect. She felt tears pricking her eyes when he pulled her to him, and she snuggled as close as her huge belly would allow. It was almost like the four of them were connected, like he was helping to carry the babies, if even for a short time. It was a pleasant feeling for her and she sighed happily.

"You take such good care of us, Matt. They're lucky to have you for a daddy, and I'm lucky to have you for a lover." She smiled as she gave him another kiss.

She frowned a little, a thought she had had, but had never spoken until now coming out. "I...I'm not sure what they'll be when they're born. I mean, if they'll be born human or merperson. I mean, genetically, they are full mer, but they'll be able to switch like me. I just don't know which they'll be at first, or how long it'll take before they're able to switch between forms. It might depend on what form I'm in when I give birth to them." She looked into his eyes to make sure he understood what she was saying. She wasn't sure she was making any sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:06 pm
Neptune Bride

Moving back some strands of her dark hair he also wiped a few tears of joy. "You worry to much Darling." he cooed kissing her lips. "However they're born all we need to do is make sure we've got the perfect spot for them. Possibly I might have to go out into the ocean with you when that time comes. Believe me I've thought of this." he spoke softly taking one of her hand and locking their fingers.

"But yes I did all of this. For us. I know they aren't mine, but I love them like they were mine. Our cultures and ways are different Elen, but love is something we both understand. I want you and our little ones to be happy." he said with a shy blush.

"Maybe we could find something for you to do later? I fish but maybe you could always make jewelry or something. I'm sure you have a gift or two tucked away in that beautiful heart of yours." he softly spoke as he stood next to her and draped an arm around her shoulder. "Well then, let's head to town after all I promised. I just wanted to surprise you with this because I love you."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:51 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen smiled a little, chuckling a bit. "Yeah, I suppose I do. But they're all I have left of my old family, I just want to make sure that everything goes well. But with you looking after us, I'm sure everything will work out, even if the whole idea of labor and birth does scare me a bit."

She smiled a little at the thought of them going out to sea when her time came. "Perhaps we could, if you thought you could hold your transformation long enough. Birth is not a short process, particularly when you have to deliver twins. But there is still time to think about it. I'm not due for another month and a half or two."

Her smile became a little shaky and a tear formed in her eye at his declaration of love. "And I'm sure they'll love you as much as I do. You've already given us so much, I can't imagine a better daddy for them."

She thought over his idea of her possibly sharing her abilities with the community and nodded. "Perhaps. I would have to find someplace where I could get the raw materials to make the things from. Perhaps we could look around while we're in town and see what we can find."

She smiled again, wrapping her arm around his waist. "Well, you certainly did surprise me. I had no idea you had done any of this. I'll have to go exploring later once I'm back in the water. But yes, let's go. I can't wait to see your town." She stretched up to kiss him. "I love you, too."

(I know she said she has possibly another 2 months when we had said 1, but she doesn't know she's going to go early yet.)  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games