Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

After the milk was warm,Kate spilled the milk into a small bowl and used her pinky to feed Oscar who just woke up. Rolling her eyeswhen Nick didn't even care,he had no idea how much time they spent there. There was a lot of mess! And Nick didn't even bother to call and ask how were they doing or if they need help,the only thing he cares about it having sex. What a selfish guy."No he's not ok, the owner left him all alone yesterday." She said,glaring at Nick with an angry expression then she placed the puppy near her ear."Oh yeah,what's that Oscar?" She lowered the puppy and gave him some more milk."Oscars says you're an a*****e." She forced a smile upon her before opening the fridge,she barely had something to eat. Her apartment was poor looking because she barely had money to live by herself."You said you locked yourself out of the apartment, right? Then we should call someone to fix your door.." Kate said as she walked over to the phone.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:17 am
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

Nicholas gave a thin smile when Kate called him an a*****e. Wouldn't be the first time he's been called that. Certainly not the last time either. Nick took another bite out of the fruit as he followed the short female around the kitchen, and then snatched the phone out of her grasp when she offered to call someone for him to fix his door. "That won't be necessary." He walked back out into the living room and looked out the peep hole, and as if right on queue, Samantha came walking out. She had a confused sort of look on her face as she began walking down the stairs. "Truth is, I didn't actually lock myself out of my apartment. I just didn't wanna kick Samantha out." Nick stated nonchalantly with a shrug of his shoulders. "Which could be viewed a couple ways, I guess. Right now you're probably thinking 'wow this guy is the biggest a*****e in the world', when in reality, I did her a solid favour by avoiding her feelings completely." The brunette winked. In his mind, his logic made perfect sense.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:26 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate raised an eyebrow when he took the phone out of her grasp."And why not?" She asked seriously before he told her the truth,at least he still can tell truth."Wow..You're very thoughtful." Of course she was being sarcastic,doing such a thing to a woman was the worst thing ever! That's why Kate knew she couldn't let herself fall in love with him,even though he's handsome. "So you're not the type of guy to be in a relationship? You just bang chicks and leave them?" She asked as she went to the couch and plopped down on it,checking on Oscar who was using his paws to touch her finger."Once she leaves you can return to your apartment." Kate said as she raised her head to look at him.There was a moment of silence between them before Kate decided to thank Nick,after all he helped her."Uh..You know..Thank you for helping me." She showed a gentle smile then quickly looked down at Oscar.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

"Pretty much sums it up, yeah." Nick shrugged his broad shoulders, leaning back against the closed door. He continued to eat his juicy crisp apple in silence, then finally raised his gaze to look at Kate when she spoke. He shrugged his shoulders again. "Ah, well. I don't exactly enjoy seeing men pick on women. I think it's disgusting." Nick may use women on a day-to-day basis for sex, but he had at least that much dignity and integrity as to not put his hands on them. Men who hit women were weak and deserved much more than beatings and a year or two in prison, in his eyes. Nick finished up the last of his apple before tossing it lightly into the trash can and walking over to Kate, sitting next to her on the couch. With a soft sigh he leaned back against the couch and stared up at the ceiling lacing his fingers across his firm abdomen, at loss for words. He didn't know what to say or do at this point with Kate being as angry and annoyed with him as she was, so he would just sit there silently until he was sure that Samantha was gone.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

So Nick wasn't interested in having a long relationship,besides there's a lot of chicks who wants to sleep with him simply. After all he's handsome,even Kate can admit that he's sexy and all but his personality isn't very good.Kate grabbed the remote and turned on the tv,glancing at Nick. He stayed quiet and it was good but after a while it was weird.She crossed her legs and looked at Nick."It was pretty fun yesterday,I think I will start to dance from now on." A smirk appeared upon her face,she knew it will be safe to dance on the bar because everyone were just enjoying themselves. Kate thought for a moment before she moved closer to Nick."Here,he's yours." Kate leaned forward to placed Oscar in Nick's hands but when she raised her head,she accidentally bumped the top of her head with Nick's chin."Ow.."Kate placed her hand on top of her head before sighing softly,seriously he was too clumsy.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:38 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick smirked hearing Kate say she might take up dancing at the bar. "I know someone who would definitely enjoy that." He chuckled as he looked over at her, out stretching an arm across the back of the couch behind her. He held his hands open to take the small creature, his head jerking up a bit when her head smacked against his chin. "Ow," he mumbled at the same time she did, rubbing his chin softly. Nick let out a soft laugh before bending his head down to kiss the spot on her head better. Just then, he heard the faint click of a door closing in the hallway. He jumped up cradling Oscar against his chest, peering through the peep hole. Samantha was dressed and had her purse in hand as she began walking down the stairs once more, this time leaving for good. "Alright well.." he opened up the door ensuring that she wasn't just standing on the staircase, "looks like the coast is clear. Thank you. You're a peach." And with a wink, Nick kissed the top of Oscar's head and then walked quickly across the hall to his apartment closing the door behind him. He carried the sleeping puppy into his room and put him between two of his pillows before stripping down to nothing and walking back out into his living room, laying down on the couch, and switching on the television. If it was legal, Nick would be naked all the time. Clothes were overrated in his mind.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Her brown eyes looked at him before laughing softly,she was about to rub her head but Nick moved closer and placed a soft kiss on her head. At first she looked surprised but then she just shrugged it off,knowing it was just teasing.She walked over to the door once Ncik opened it and checked if the woman was gone."Bye boss."She waved her hand before closing the door behind her,letting out a sigh. Ugh..What a morning,Kate turned off the tv and turned on some music. She still had time until her job so she decided to clean the house a little bit,just to make it a bit more prettier.She wore a pair of shorts then started to clean the house but mostly she just danced around. Kate wasn't a good singer and her talent was dancing,the only place she could show her talent was the bar and home.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:24 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

After a short while of watching television Nick realized the time. 9:10. Had to be at work in twenty. With a low groan, he rolled off the couch and then trudged into his bedroom where he got changed into a pair of black cargo shorts and a navy blue tshirt that read 'FREE LICKS' on the front - just like his work attire - as well as a pair of navy blue low top converse. Nick peered out his window, looking up to the sky. It was a clear blue with nothing but a few stray white clouds. With a smirk, Nicholas grabbed his longboard that was leaning up against his wall before snatching up his keys and wallet and phone from his nightstand and heading out the door. Once on the sidewalk, he dropped his longboard letting it role and jumped on all the while trying to untangle his earbuds. As he rode at a medium speed down the sidewalk, he tucked his earbuds up under his shirt and retrieved them at the neck, putting one in his right ear leaving the other dangling underneath his shirt. Nick hit shuffle. Help is on the Way by Rise Against blazed into his ear.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:35 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

After organizing the living room,Kate checked the time and noticed that she had to get out or else she will be late.The first thing she did was to check the weather outside,luckily it wasn't cold or too hot. She went to her bedroom and changed into a summer outfit,she quickly wore her gray convers then placed her bad over her shoulder.Kate picked her hair into a messy bun then quickly exited from her apartment. After locking the door she headed down the stairs and got into her car,she placed her bag on the empty seat beside before she started the car and drove towards the bar carefully but quickly.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:24 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Upon seeing Kate's car drive past him, Nick smirked devilishly before riding out onto the road and speeding up, crouching a little to gain more speed. He pushed his hands against her car for leverage and then snatched onto her side view mirror, letting his other arm rest against her window. "Hey there, 6C." Nicholas grinned happily at the blonde briefly, keeping his eyes fixed on the road ahead of him. He felt the car moving faster, so he peered in to check the speed meter. "I think you're exceeding the speed limit just a bit," he pointed out with a mildly worried expression.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:35 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate placed the seatbelt over her then made sure that the mirrors were fine,as she drove Kate turned on the radio to listen to new music.She hummed a melody as she drove until she heard Nick's voice,without even paying attention to the road Kate quickly turned her head to look at Nick. What?! He was in the middle of the road and placed his arm against her window! Her brown eyes were wide as she looked at him,he was doing something dangerous and didn't even realize it! "Nick! What the hell are you doing here?" She asked before rolling her eyes."The speed is fine." She said before glancing at the road. Her eyes widened when she saw that she was about to bump into a car,she panicked and couldn't even move her hands.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:35 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

"Why are you freaking out? My buddies and I do this all the time," he stated with a nonchalant shrug of his free shoulder. They were speeding toward a car and even though Kate could see it clearly, she wouldn't turn the steering wheel! "Motionless vehicle at 12 o'clock, Kate!" And without hesitation, he reached in and jerked the steering wheel to the left, making the moving car turn so sharply that Nick nearly lost his balance. Kate's car merely suffered a scratch. Nick's blue eyes were panicky as he stared at her when she finally stopped the car. "Look, I realize that I'm attractive and all, but you really gotta keep your eyes on the road." And with that, Nick began to board the rest of the way down the road. He kicked up his longboard once he reached the front doors and waltzed in, seeing Ryan cleaning shot glasses with a blue rag. He was wearing the most hideous green sweater Nick had ever seen. "Loving the new shirt, buddy. Rockin' it." He chuckled lowly, though Ryan ignored his sarcastic remark. "Thanks. My mom bought it for me." That statement made him burst out into a fit of loud and obnoxious sounding laughter. He clutched his left man b**b, bending over he was laughing so hard. "No sh*t? Your mom--? Your mom bought you that? Did she marry Mr. Rogers??" Nick laughed some more, his cheeks going pink. Ryan pressed his lips together, clearly upset. Nick pressed his lips together as well, regaining his composure. He bit his lip to keep from laughing as he walked around the counter. "Ryan, baby. I'm sorry. C'mere." He wrapped his bulky arms around the boy from behind, each hand grabbing a tit. "You have the biggest b***h tits I have ever seen and I love them so much!" He growled the last part, giving them a squeeze as he wiggled his entire body.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate just froze up,she panicked because she knew that she was going to crash into the car that was in front of her! Before she could react,Nick jerked the streering wheel to the left,the car turned so sharply that Kate held the wheel tightly. Luckily the car was totally fine though a lot of drivers started to yell her at her for doing such a stupid move. Kate turned her attention to Nick but he started to move towards the bar."Nick...I going to kill you." She huffed before she turned the car lightly,this time she drived even more carefully. In the end Kate parked her car and got up,she placed the bag over her shoulder then entered into the bar. She wanted to see Nick and yell at him but she stopped near the front door,seeing Nick squeezing and touching Ryan's chest.She squinted her eyes with a confused expression before shaking her head to the side.Great,her boss was becoming gay."It seems like I came in the wrong time." She said as she looked at the two,raising her eyebow slightly."I just had no idea that Nick became gay so quickly,oh well..I will leave you two alone." Kate smiled politly then went up the stairs to place her bag there.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:43 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

"Oddly enough, this is kind of a turn on." Nick chuckled softly and was about to let go when Kate walked through the door and made a gay remark about the two. "Damn straight! Leave us men be." He gave Ryan's squishy boobs another squeeze before he pulled away and slapped his a**. His body flinched in response. "Oh.. my d**k just tingled a little." Ryan joked, making Nick laugh even more as he brought a hand up to his face shaking his head. The tall man looked up at Kate who was currently taking her bag off as he walked toward the bottom of the stairs, outstretching his arms for her. With his arm span, he was able to block her way. "I'm sorry I almost killed you, okay? But to be fair I did kind of save your life at the same time," he pointed out with a wink wiggling his fingers.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:10 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate placed her bag in the room and stretched her arms up in the air,she was still a little bit tired but she will be fine. When Kate turned and made a few steps forward before Nick appeared in front of her,his arms were outstretched. There was a words on his shirt 'FREE LICKS' on the front of his shirt,Kate raised her eyes to look at his face before rolling eyes. Her arms were crossed under her chest before she sighed."You saved me but don't do stuff like .You know it can be dangerous." She said,placing her hands on her waist."Just so you know there's still mess from yesterday and you're going to help me and Ryan clean it."

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces