Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious desire and me}} You don't love me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: it's okay

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess slowly nodded when he spoke as she watched him sit down. "It's nothing like that, it's just that two days ago we never had any contact like this and now..." She moved the shirt to expose all the marks he left on her before sitting up and touching the few marks she left on him. "And it's kinda hard not to do my habits of trying to hide my body so you don't see me when I'm naked and things like that" she said softly before picking up her clothes and leaning over to kiss him on the lips "I'll be right back" she said quietly as she headed straight to the bathroom. Jess put on the dress she wore before brushing her hair. She headed out to the room as she say in his lap and kissed his cheek again "can we go down to those stores and look around?" She asked him quietly as she intertwined one of her hands with his.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:03 am
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
Ash smiled as she say down on his lap and kissed his cheek. "Sure we can go." He told her smiling softly as he kissed her forehead. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and brought her closer to him. "I have to get dressed first, but I like having you in my arms." He told her and he leaned forward and softly kissed her neck as he closed his eyes and rested his head between her neck. He liked how she felt in his arms. She fit perfectly against him. "Can we sit here like this for a little?" He asked her as he pulled his face away and looked at her. He leaned forward and softly kissed her forehead.

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:18 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess smiled when he said yes as she got comfortable in his lap "okay, forget dressed in a little while then, I like being in your lap" she murmured as she kissed him on the lips happily. "I like being in your lap tool she murmured softly as she kisses him gently on the cheek a few times in a row. "Just look nice okay? I don't. Care what you put on" she murmured as she closed her eyes and leaned against him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:33 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash listened to her and tightened his arms around her. He smiled and laid his head back down on her shoulder and then leaned back so that they were laying down on his back with her on top of him. He moved his arm and started to rub her back softly as his other hand played with her hand. He closed his eyes and just relaxed under her as he smiled having her in his arms. "Dont worry, I will look good just for you." He told her with a soft chuckle and hugged her tightly to him.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess smiled as she laughed a little when he laid down. "Just for me? 15 minutes ago you weren't even wearing any clothes, nor were you happy when I put on something to cover myself". She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of content. She laughed slightly when he held her tighter "I'm not going to be going anywhere" she told him though she didn't want him to stop. This was the most they've touched in a long time, maybe never if she truly thought about it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:01 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash chuckled at what she said. "Hey I could always take my towel off and not wear any clothes. Or I could just not let you leave the bed every again." He told her truthfully as he hugged her tighter. He also chuckled at what she said about not going anywhere. "I think the earlier we go to the store it would be better." He told her and rolled the both of them over. He leaned back a little and glanced down at her as he softly kissed her. He pushed himself up and walked over to the bag he had his clothes in. He pulled out a pair of boxers, dark pants, and a button up plaid shirt. He pulled his towel off and got dressed. He put the towel on the floor knowing he will come back and get the towel later. When he was dressed he looked at Jess and walked over to her. "Really to go?" He asked her and he reached a hand down to her for her to take so he could pull her up from her laying position.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess laughed at him "Ever again? That sounds soo entertaining but other things need to be done, like cooking and cleaning so unless you're going to take those tasks upon yourself every single day then I guess I'm not staying in the bed". She laughed even more when they rolled over as she growled playfully at him. She waited for him to come back before she slowly nodded and took his hand to help her up "thanks, let's go then" she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before she walked downstairs and went to the door to go through "Who's car do you want to take?" She asked as she looked back at him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash smiled as he heard her question. "Let's take my car." He told her as he walked behind her and out the door. He shut the door behind him since she was already outside and he held his hand up pushing the button and unlocking the car. He walked over to his side and opened the door getting in and shutting the door behind him. He turned the car on waiting for her to get in. Once she was in and buckled in he pulled out of the driveway and started off towards the shops.
He came to a stop at one of the red lights and waited for it to turn green. After a couple of minutes it turned green and he switched his foot off of the break to the gas. As his car came to the middle of the intersection, he didn't notice it, but a car ran through the red light and smashed into his side of the car. His hand reached up almost on instinct and kept Jess from getting hurt. A few seconds later her felt the car flip over and over as he heard glass break and the sound of scrapping metal. As the car skied to a stop he looked over a Jess and didn't know if she was okay. "Jess..." He asked as his voice came out rough and quiet. That was the last thing he could say before his vision was clouded by darkness.

{{OOC: What if we have him going into a coma? And sorry for it being so late. I haven't really been on Gaia because of shopping for college.}}

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:38 pm
luvsoftball
((hmm....okay, then after that we do the pregnancy scare?))

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess got in the car and smiled at him as she buckled in her seatbelt. She turned on the music so they could hear it as she hummed softly. She smiled and looked over to him as she smiled "Ash, let's go t-" her eyes widened when she saw the car and she realized what was going to happen. They were going to crash. Oh god help them both. Jess closed her eyes tightly when she felt something hold her to her seat and she realized that it was his arm. A scream escaped her and in a flash it was done. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around her. She had a cut on her head and a few on her arms but they weren't bad. Jess looked over to him as she tried to focus "Ash?" She said softly before she unbuckled her seatbelt and started to nudge him "Ash?! Ash, wake up please" she slowly started to cry as she pulled out her phone to call 9-1-1 though people who have seen the accident already were. "Asher wake up!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:08 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash laid still in the drivers seat of the car. He had no idea what was going on around him. He was almost like in a dream.
As the seconds passed from the time the accident happened you could hear the sound of sirens coming from far away. As more seconds passed the noise got louder and louder until it stopped signalling that they had stopped. Once the firetruck had stopped about five firefighters had gotten out of the truck and went to get the tools to get into the car. Two of the guys along with the guys from the ambulance had walked up to the car. They looked into the car and noticed that Ash was unconscious and Jess was on the phone.
"We have the drive unconscious and not moving, passenger is moving!" One guy yelled and stuck his head into the passenger window since it had broken. "Miss. we are here to get you out. Do you feel any pain?" He asked the girl and then reached forward trying to open the door. While he was trying the other guys were checking Ash and talking about his condition. "We need the jaws of life over here!" The one guy yelled while the guys by the truck grabbed it and walked over to the car quickly. Two of the guys pushed a blanket into the car and covered up both Jess and Ash. When they were covered they looked at the girl."This is going to be loud, but it means we are going to get you out." He told the girl reassuring her as the object was turned on and the sound filled the air. They started the cut the car apart and the roof was quickly removed. Two of the guys checked the girl and cut the seat belt and put a neck brace around both Ash and Jess after removing the sheet. Once Jess was good they pulled her out carefully and laid her down onto the back board and put her onto the stretcher. They rolled her to the ambulance and checked her out. While they were checking her out they pulled Ash out twice as carefully since he was out and did the same thing they did to her. Once they got him to the ambulance they put him into the back and then pushed Jess up into it, closing the two doors and driving off quickly to the hospital. As they drove they put a IV in Ash and checked for what could of caused him to be unconscious. As they looked at him carefully one of the guys looked at another and said. "He has a broken arm and leg along with what looks like can be to much blood in the brain. He is going to need emergency surgery." He said and they other guy quickly called it in.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:49 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess frowned slightly as they set her through the exact things they put Ash through. "I'm fine! I swear to god I'm fine, aside from a few cuts" she told the paramedics as she asked one of them to take off the brace which he did. Once they were at the hospital, she immediately rushed to go see Ash though they stopped her because he needed the surgery. She sat in the chair with her face in her hands as she was being evaluated by a doctor just to make sure everything was okay, aside from the cuts she truly was. On the inside, Jess felt horrible for this, she was at fault in her mind. Had she not wanted to go to the stores, they wouldn't have and would have stayed home. Jessica covered her face why her hands once again as she waited to have someone walk in and tell her how Ash was doing, she was praying the answer would be okay.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:34 am
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash went the surgery for about four hours. It was a long surgery to try and get the blood that was filling up his brain to leave and not cause him any problems. When the surgery was done, they moved him into a room and hooked him up to the machines that would keep him alive while he was in a coma.
A doctor walked down the hall and noticed Jess. "Miss. Ever, we have information about Asher. Everything went well in the surgery. We stopped the bleeding and he is not at risk of that anymore, but im are sad to inform you that he will not be waking up today. We are guessing from the shock of the accident that Ash went into a coma. It can be a week, to a few years before he wakes up. When you are ready he is room 308." The doctor said and turned to leave.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess sat in that char waiting on any reply before she looked up when she heard the doctor. She had been so relieved at first until he said that Ash was in a coma. From a week to a few years? She but her lip as she very quickly went over to his room as she sucked in her breath. That was ash, her ash who was laying down on the bed. Jess pulled up a chair near the bed as she sat near him "...ash" she said softly as she intertwined her hand with his as it truly hit her what situation he was in. Jessica actually started to cry "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please wake up Ash" she begged him softly

- time skip two-three month c: -

Jessica walked into his room as she rubbed her eyes. Every single day she had came to visit him which meant she had to rearrange her schedule. Some days she had to get off because there was no other way by doing a double the next day. Yesterday she had traded for the closing shift, went back home and slept for a few hours before she went to go open. The first week she had done this it was easy, after a month... Not so much. Still, every day she came and either read him a book or magazine, talked to him in a one-sided conversation, cried and pleaded with him to wake up, or accidentally fall asleep. Some of her co-workers who knew what happened thought she was going crazy over this. She lost a few pounds from skipping meals and her hair was just pulled back in a messy ponytail. Once again, she intertwined her hand with his as she propped her head on her other hand "hey ash, I'm back again.." She murmured though the tiredness could be heard in her voice. Jess slowly started to fall asleep like this though she didn't let go of it
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:48 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Since the moment that Ash had gone into a coma he had had many memories and dreams flash through his head. Him playing football when he was little. Every time he would hang out with Jess when they were little. It mainly stayed with when they were younger. He had a few of like the first day of high school and stuff, but the one he liked the most was showing Jess how he truly felt about her. As he laid still in the hospital bed for three months, he would get close to waking up, but he never truly got close enough for his eyes to open. But this day was different. As he laid in the bed he could hear everything around him. He has heard every word that had come out of Jess's mouth every single day that she had come to visit him. When he heard her voice today, he felt lighter. The memories that surrounded his thoughts before were slowly fading and his hands slightly moved on there owe as he woke up. They slightly squeezed a little and the hand that Jess was holding squeezed a little around her hand. He had yet to open his eyes though.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:08 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess opened her eyes when she felt something tighten on her hand. She was somehow expecting it to be a doctor since times she had been awoken that she needed to leave because visiting times were over. She looked over to her hand and gasped slightly when she realized that it wasn't some doctor, it was his hand. Jess stood up and gently started to caress his cheek with her hand "Ash? Ash wake up please" she said softly as she leaned over and kissed his cheek carefully "please wake up, I love you" she said softly with a pleading voice. This was only the third time she had thought he was waking up, the other two she cried when she realized it wasn't going to happen and that it had only been in her mind. It was a sickening feeling whenever she told him she loved him yet he wasn't Able to answer.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out