Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Uta's Breeding Wishing Star: Twinkle, Twinkle! Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:22 pm
I have permission! [Mahogany Sunset] is Giving Me Permission to Post Her Couple!
Please Post Permission Link: link

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Destati
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Niall
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Lifemating Agreement.
Lifemates: Yes
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? No
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A fallen butterfly he found washed ashore like they believe there first daughter was.
Short IC Response: Niall gently laid the butterfly down in the grass that was lit up by the bright star above and cleared his throat. "I have heard rumors around the lands that you grant a soquili's deepest wishes. My mate and I have been wanting another child. To me she is everything and I wish I could grant her every wish myself, but I now reality, and I can not. So I have come to you great star, to ask you to grant us this child. Fulfill the wish I can not give to her please." He then lifted his head toward the brightness in the sky and added. "Also, if I may, I ask you by chance accept my gift and use it to bring back the wings in her lineage. This butterfly was found washed up just as our first daughter with wings was. Perhaps it was your sign to us." With this hopeful plea sent up to the star and the gift given to it, Niall glanced for a few more minutes before turning and heading to his mates side.

((I know we can't really request species or anything, but Niall's deepest wish, from the time he was a foal, was that he would be able to fly. Now, with that dream out of reach, his wish it that his children might be able to do so.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [Master Wild Mage] & [Little Yellow Jacket]!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Sylmeria
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: permission to use Milo
Lifemates: No
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? nope
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Ineligible? N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? her own arrival basket with a feather with a small bell attached inside it.
Short IC Response: Sylmeria trudged up the hill by the moon's light pulling a rope with a tattered basket covered in a faint spotted pattern left from the short time when her own tiny body slept inside. After what seemed like a long trek she plopped the basket that was held together a hope and a prayer in a soft tuft of grass that was in a perfect line of sight to a beautiful diamond in the sky that shown brighter than the rest. She nosed the lid to the side to place her favorite little toy to play with inside with a tinkle of the bell attached to the old feather. After closing the lid again she laid in the moonbeam dappled grasses with a deep sigh and gazed into the sky at a particular star. The one a bit larger and a bit brighter than the rest. She was never one for many words and wasn't sure what to say but her heart overflowed with hope. Hope to end the loneliness, to add excitement to the everyday, and to add the spice back into her life. With a bit of a hitch in her voice she whispered to the cosmos, "Please, I'm not picky but I'd like the endless wonder to return to my life. Please."

(sidenote for colorist if they win: Since this isn't a normal breeding and it's not genetically theirs feel free to go wild on your interpretation of what gift-child they'd receive. I wouldn't mind one bit if it barely resembled them at all. It's all the fun of the surprise.)  

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:56 pm
I have permission! [Moxxiie & Nemesis Valkyrie] are Giving Me Permission to Post Their Couple!
Please Post Permission Link: x

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: x
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Short IC Response: Austin was so happy that he and Alura had decided to lifemate. Their children had both grown and left home and they found themselves with an emtpy nest. Austin had heard stories about the Wishing Star, and decided to pay it a visit.
He brought a small offering of a woven braid of his and Alura's hair held together with a white and blue feather, bundled up in a big leaf and left it under a big tree. He stared up at the night sky, searching out the brightest star. He thought a moment about what he wanted to say and took a deep breath.
"So Wishing Star, I've heard many stories about the wondrous blessings you have bestowed upon many families, and I ask that you might send your blessings to my mate Alura and I. We would both love to hear the sound of little hooves running around again."
He turned to walk away, and looked back over his shoulder. "Thanks," he added, minding his manners.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:36 am
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only [Astro Zombies`] Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert (Don't have his uncert)
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert (Don't have her uncert)
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A red gem, one that reminds her of the male she met.
Short IC Response: Clarity sighed. She was cold. Alone. She had about given up. She stared up at the sky, almost longingly. She never knew love. She wasn't sure if that male she had found would bring it to her, but she knew she was getting older. "Oh wishing star.. hear my plea.." She extended her head down, leaving a single red gem. "I wish... for something to love, and love me back. If I can't find that in a stallion... perhaps I can find it in a child." She paused for a moment, realizing how selfish she sounded. Still, it was her wish. "I ask only this, please. And I offer only what I can in return. My only promise is that.. if blessed, the child would be cared for. I can promise you that." She turned away to leave, giving one last look to the stars. She wasn't sure if she had been heard.. but she left knowing she at least tried.  

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Syberian Blue

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:04 am
I have permission! kaliskanny and AislingJuno are Giving Me Permission to Post Their Couple!
Please Post Permission Link:

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:Damselfly
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Bastien
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: LINK
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

'A Kawini appears and walks around. She spots 2 Soquilis prancing together somewhere in the distance. Suddenly, she starts thinking about what would happen if she owns one: "I could have a life companion... a little friend... I would even have a mount to ride on when it grows up...".A star appears high on the sky. The Kawini remembers that the star she saw is the Uta's wishing star.She also knows that Soquilis breed when that star appears. She quickly runs to the top of the hill. Silently, she thinks, and then says out loud: "Uta, I heard about you. You grant wishes to Soquilis. Then, please listen to my wish also. I wish that the pair of Soquilis I saw today prancing mate and that the basket later belongs to me. Please, make me wish come true!" She stands up and stares into the sky. Then, she turns around and walks away, hoping that her wish will come true.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:33 am
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only [wikdz] Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A strong metal bracelet, carried from his past battles.
Short IC Response: It was a clear, still night. The sky full of bright stars. Maverik sighed and glanced up, hope in his eyes. "I wish for a child, to stand by my side. To teach, to grow, to learn." He bowed his head with grace and took off his favourite bracelet in offering to the stars.

wikdz

Shy Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:51 am
This is a Self-Pairing! Only [Lunarflowermaiden] Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: I own both
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible?
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of Viviana's favorite trinkets, including a few unusually shiny pebbles, and a pure white feather.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket? Having only recently met Benito, she quickly became fascinated by the stallion, pursuing him like so many butterflies through the field. Benito did not really know what to do with the odd little mare, though the years had mellowed the stallion, and had already grown to care for the little mare, doing his best to keep her from harm. The two watched the stars together for a while, Viviana quickly falling asleep beside Benito after a long day of chasing butterflies. He glanced over at her, watching as her nose twitched in her sleeping, likely shaking some dream butterfly off it. He soon fell asleep beside her, not knowing they would both have the same dream.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:51 am
All Owners Other than Me are Giving Up Basket Eligibility For This Pair! Only [FrostyPeaches] Is Getting a Basket!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Permission right here.
Lifemates: Nope.
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Fresh caiman meat.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?
Having met Swamp Eye, Thelch noticed that he too was just a bit short of being normal, but she was able to deal with it. He was not as crazy as her own mother at least. If he comes too close I will cut him. But it was easier said than done. Before she knew it, Thelch became strangely attracted to this stallion and let him into her comfort zone. She kept her opinions to herself and lived in the swampy surrounding with him before the urge to go back home to her habitat in the forest resurfaced in her mind. The ground was too squishy and wet to her liking. She looked up into the sky as nightfall came and spotted a bright star who out-shined the others. "Could it be?" she asked. And she stood there staring at it admiring its sparkle to confirm the myth about having seen a Wishing Star with her own two eyes. "Wishing Star.. If I ever end up having offspring with Swamp Eye, please please make them grow up to be normal just like me." At that moment she noticed a brownish scaly creature swimming towards her in the murky waters. Instinctively she attacked it, driving a knife down and through its body a couple of times. The creature squirmed and cried out in pain as its blood bled out of its body. Within minutes it stopped struggling to survive and had breathed its last breathe as it dies, its body slowly reaching the water's surface. Thelch dragged it out of the water and placed it upon a large grey boulder. "It's not much, but I will give this freshly killed sacrifice as my offering."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:31 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for [Nyhility] & [GrnGriff]!
An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Lady Letni
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Grizzle Snowpaw
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Here!
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Grizzle leaves a feather from his tail ornaments and a red flower.
Short IC Response:
He gently placed the offerings on the alter, then pulled his back, feeling a little foolish as he gazed up at the sky. Not necessiarly foolish because he was leaving gifts for a star, oh no. Grizzle was a bit superstitious, and making offerings to a star was not overly strange. More embarrased than anything- He didn't usually share the contents of his heart out loud. Whatever the feeling of shyness was, it caused him to lay his ears back a little as he eyed the Star.

"I don't actually know if... if you can grant this wish, Star. I don't know if I'm worthy, or if I deserve to have children. I'd like to think I'd make a good father, but I'm not sure if I would. Perhaps you'd know?" He went silent, almost as though he was expecting an answer. He stamped a little nervously, and continued. "She's worthy," he told the star. "You see..." He paused again- of course the star saw, he was sure it saw everything. "There was a time in my life when I was alone, and I was content with that. Content, but searching, for something was missing in my life, though I did not know what. Until she came into my life. She's wonderful. She filled a piece within my heart I hadn't known was missing, for that piece didn't know how to feel before she arrived." He gave nervous snort. He wasn't used to spilling his feelings to anyone but her... and here he was, talking to the night. "Things are good. We're happy. I'm happier than I had hoped to be, but you see, Star, I've noticed another longing. I'd like, we'd like, to start a family of our own. Have some little ones to love and raise teach all the wonders of the world to. She would be a great mother."

He shifted his weight, never taking his eyes off of the star. "That's why I've come to you. They say you bring the gift of families. I've been blessed once, when my Love came into my life, but now I'd like to ask for another blessing, as we move forward to start our family. Please, bright Star, allow your light to shine on my Love and I, grant us children, so that our family can be complete." He gave a little bow of his head. Then he sighed, and left that hill.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for elfstar89 & Geyser Eelborn!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Flannghaile
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Al Pine
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Post 5 on Page 13
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nawp
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bird nest Al Pine has woven together, flowers the color of Flannghaile's red, red coat, and fur from a lynx who passed by their cave
Short IC Response:

Flann balanced the nest with its precious cargo in her mouth as she hiked up the mountain. Her coal-dark eyes flicked between the shining star and the rocky path at her feet. She twitched her tail and an ear irritably. Yes, they would like some wee ones of their own in the cave. Yes, they were willing to ask the Spirits to be kind. But did they have to insist on being at the top of a hill in the middle of the night?

Children. There hadn't been wee ones in the cave since her adopted son Tsiyu, who'd left a long time ago. And she hadn't heard a peep from him since. Well, these children, they'd stay this time, wouldn't they? Well, at least stay in touch. Flann might want wee ones of her own, but that didn't mean that she wanted a crowded cave when they grew up. Not unless it turned out the cave was actually a cavern.

She could hear Al Pine, her handsome laddie, behind her and smiled. Una was holding down the cave tonight. They'd be back in the morning, and nothing to worry about. Very little should be stupid enough to attack a nanny goat, and the cave was both hidden and difficult for anything much larger than a short Soquili to get through. A Skinwalker invading probably deserved all the kicking, biting, and goring it could potentially get from Una.

They reached the top of the hill and the stone altar. Flann and Al paused, glancing at each other before stepping forward to set the offerings on the little altar.

"Great Spirits, we ask o' ye, if ye can find it in ye, tae gie us wee ones o' our ain. Ah've raised a bonnie wee boy, but that was long ago, and we'd like tae hae wee ones oorsel's. It's no' much, but Ah offer fur o' a lynx, like mah Al Pine's coat."

"I offer these flowers, the same red as Flann's coat, and this bird's nest. I made it myself, and it symbolizes how much I love Flann and want to have foals with her." He nuzzled Flann and both stepped back."

They stayed out until the stars began to fade and the sun to rise. They fell asleep, a light, cautious doze, born of their years together in the mountains. When they awoke, they started their hike back down to the cave. If the Spirits were kind, they'd be granted wee ones, to love and care for. Una would also be thrilled. After all, what nanny goat wouldn't protect a baby with their life?  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:34 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Samuel Carlin & Kesmi!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Yazmina
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Nikolas
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: x
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small fan made from some of the downy pinfeathers from the underside of her wing, tied with a few strands from her mane and two longer secondaries with bits of purple shining speckles at the end.
Short IC Response: Yazmina and Nikolas met long ago, on a night somewhat like this one, when she was out and looking at the star, hoping to see something unexpected, and he was out searching for the beasts that were terrorizing his family's territory. What could have been a disasterous meeting became love, over time. A love that lasted and endured. And yet, for all their closeness, they had only been blessed with one pair of foals.

So it was that Yazmina made a pilgrimage of sorts when she caught sight of the brightly-shining star. Perhaps it was a sign meant for her to recognize and heed. Perhaps this would be the night of a new dream. She carried the fan in her mouth carefully, not wanting to undo the knots Ree had made that bound them together. She laid it down as an offering, took a deep breath, and smiled up at the star.

"I know there are so many who come and ask things of you when you shine down on us, pretty star. It seems almost greedy to add my voice to theirs, and yet..." She ducked her head, cheeks warm, before looking up again. She shifted her wings and the feathers ruffled like shy laughter. "Our sons have families of their own now. We have grandchildren. Our grandchildren have foals of their own, and yet, my heart aches for foals of our own again. I want to see them grow as their brothers did, to become strong Soquili and make new families of their own. We have come so far together, Nikolas and I. Foals would be proof that there is as much power in the love that lasts as in the love that burns hot and hungry when it begins."

She ducked her head again, closing her eyes as she whispered, "I hope you'll hear my wish and grant it soon. My heart is full of hope, pretty star. I have faith in you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Painted Moose & elvyralani!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image [ Uncert ]
Parent 2:
User Image
Link to Breeding Permission: Here!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? An arrowhead, passed down to Aimee from her father.
Short IC Response: Aimee inhaled deeply through her nostrils, trying her best to remain solid as she approached the wishing place. She had traveled a long way from her darkened swamp to be here, but the trip had the potential to be well worth the aches in her legs.

"Wishing star, you better be real..." She huffed, shaking bits of mane from her eyes. "I brought this arrowhead as an offering so that maybe you could give Tanis a foal." Almost hesitantly, she placed it along side other offerings. It seemed she hadn't been the only one to visit. "We're wrong together, I get that. A flutter and a mix like me....our young could only be freaks, and this barrenness might be a way of nature telling us not to go on with it. But, well, I'm sick of it! Tanis is the most caring, loving stallion I've ever met. He puts up with me, and that says a lot!" She snorted. "I just want a foal so that they can be like him. Spread a little warmth, you know? I never had a "real" family, and you know, being a mom doesn't sound so bad."  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 am
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for dolphingurl & Kirowyn Love!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Life mating Mockbreeding permission
If Yes to the Co-Own, Please List Who Is Uneligible? n/a
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his peacock feathers.
Short IC Response:

Dasyn smiled at his sleeping mate as he slowly got up as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb her peaceful slumber. It was a nice night and he decided to go for a short walk, maybe then he would be able to fall a sleep. As he walked, he looked up at the night sky and saw a bright star shining down on him. Was this the star that he had heard about? The one that granted wishes and brought his uncle to these lands? Could such a star even actually exist? He thought about a moment before shaking the last question out of his head. He had heard so many stories about this star... and after all who was he to question the magic that the universe possessed.

Dasyn looked back at Vereal, still sound a sleep, and smiled once more. He would do anything to make his love happy, and this was his chance. Together they had three beautiful children, whom they loved dearly, but their kids were all grown up and in search of adventures of their own. It would be nice to heard the sound of little hooves once more. Perhaps if he wished to the star, it would bless them with little ones of their own once again.

Dasyn walked up a nearby hill to get closer to the star, and so that Vereal couldn't hear him. Once at the top he stopped and looked up at the bright star. "Hello bright star.." He said, his wings fluttering nervously. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he had to give it a shot. "Bright star, I heard you are a powerful and generous being.. I am not sure what I am supposed to do.." He looked around a moment. He got an idea, he took one of the small peacock feathers that adorned his hair and laid it down as an offering. "If there is anyway you could bless my beautiful mate and I will more children, I would be eternally grateful. I love my children, but if we were to have more I would do my best to enjoy every moment of their childhood...as I now know just how fast they grow up." He thought of his kids, all grown up, especially his little girl. The thought made him sad but happy at the same time as he knew they grew into wonderful adults. "Um.. thank you for your time Bright Star.."

Dasyn looked up at the star one last time, thinking about his wish. He smiled with hope and turned to walk back down the hill. He returned to Vereal who was still sleeping and smiled once more. He laid down gently next to her, still thinking of his wish. He laid his head down and soon fell into a peaceful slumber of his own.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:19 pm
We're Golden! We Want Two Baskets for Mewsings of An Angel & pinchmonster!

An Extra Gift
Parent 1: Yngvarr
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Jaela
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Link
Are Either Ponies Co-Owned? Nope.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bouquet of flowers and a braid of pink, white and black hair.
Short IC Response:

Yngvarr and Jaela were inseparable - they had been since they met. Their hearts had intertwined in a way that felt so strangely familiar to Yngvarr that he welcomed every moment of it. Hearing rumors of a "wishing star", he told Jaela of it, and his wish for them to start a family. Oh, how he had loved the expression on her face when he spoke of it; shy, doe-like and so like a blushing bride. But she had murmured in that soft voice of hers that she too wished for a family and small ones with him. He remembered crowing then, quite happy as they ventured in search of the Wishing Star's offering hill.

The journey had been one full of hopeful thoughts, as they murmured of a life with children, of starting a family with one another, becoming a mother and father to a new generation - it was a scary and wonderful thought.

Now here they were in front of the offering shrine. His nerves were making him as wiggly as a foal. Next to him stood his lovely heart-of-hearts, a bouquet of sweet-smelling flowers in her mouth, and himself holding a braid of intertwined black, white and pale pink hair. Stepping forward, his heart in his mouth, he laid the offering down and then looked up at the sparkling skies. "Wishing Star, if ye be real... please hear meh plea. Milady and I wish t' start a familee togeth'r. Grant us this boon, give us a wee one to make our hearts whole." He murmured, his deep voice seeming to echo through the dark.
------------

Jaela had never thought she'd ever have a family. She'd never thought she'd have a lifemate, either - but here she was, with her knight by her side, always gentle in all things he did. They were utterly content and absolutely inseparable but some days it felt as though something was missing. Despite how much Jaela loved Yngvarr, there was a small void in her heart that she wondered might be filled by the gift of a child.

A family of her very own.

It made her feel hopeful, and as she stood next to Yngvarr with the small bouquet of flowers clutched gently between her teeth, Jaela allowed hope to flood her chest. Once Yngvarr finished asking for the blessing, Jaela settled the bouquet on the ground, nestling it up close to the plait of hair he'd laid there just moments before.

"We thank you for this chance, Wishing Star," Jaela's voice was a gentle whisper, and before she backed away from their offerings she paused and closed her eyes, exhaling quietly before opening her eyes so that she might offer Yngvarr a smile.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers