Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Yuki's and Tenchi's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:05 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Race: Ice Maiden
Speical Item: Power Crystal
Clothes: In Picture

Thoughts: is he allright
Felling: worrierd

Yuki put her free hand on his check as she got closer saying "Tenchi" a littel louder, makeing her wounder if he was ok or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi jumped, not expecting to be touched. he looked at her, his eyes fire red but full of worry and care. -are you ok now? - he got up, standing over her in the bed. - is there anything i can get for you? water? food?. what do you need ?  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts: Did-Did he have enough to drink?

Yuki quickly pulled away once Tenchi jumped, she looked back into his eyes, hers showing just as much worry. She heard him asked if she's ok now and if theres something he could get her but she grabed his wrist just looking up at him geting more worrierd by the miute woundering if the blood she gave him was enough. Yuki opend her mouth to say something but nothing came out as she let go of his hand, folding her hands infront of her, her eyes lowering saddly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:36 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi knelt down next to her. dangerously close. the scent was intoxicating. - whats wrong.  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:41 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts: Tenchi please don't leave me alone

Yuki moved quickly, warrping her arms around Tenchi, her head resting on his shoulder. "Did you have enough to drink?" she'd ask, holding him, it fells as if a mother would be holding there child as if trying to comfert them. Yuki wants to help Tenchi in anyway she can and can't help but worry about him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:27 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi gasped a bit as his scenses were overloaded with her pleasent and tempting smell. he couldnt. not again. he had already fed from her and a small nap isnt going to replace the blood she'es lost. his voice is shaky as he stutters. - u..um yes . i.. i ha..had enough. th.. thank you -  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts:

Yuki would soon pull away, puting her right hand on Tenchi's left cheek, looking into his red eyes. "Don't worry i woun't ever leave you alone and don't think of yourself as a monster" she said while she countied to look into his eyes, not brakeing eye contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:01 am
Angry anime lover 201

Tenchi was lost in her eyes. this was the first time since he was exiled that someone showed some sort of kindness. not knowing what to do, a tear swelled up in his right eye. the first time hes cried in centuries. his eyes faded back to their light deep blues. - you... why... -  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts: He's crying

Yuki watched as the tear swelled up in his right eye, moveing her free hands index finger under it. She saw his eyes turn to a lovely light deep blue before she spoke "Everyone has something there not proud or happy about but everyone needs someone" she said as she rested her head agaisnt his chest worrired that she upset him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi paused, not quite knowing what to do. he simply laid back and allowed her to rest her head. he sighed before speaking - lucky enough for most, they only suffer with there dislikes for their short life time. - all in all, he wasnt afraid of anything, except himself. he was afraid of what he could do to others. - i have to continue living with this fact that i will hurt people until i am destroyed. im a blood sucker that will never die, and never stop hurting others. there are reasons i am alone. - he sighed a shaky breath before turning away, putting a bit more distance between her intoxicating smell and him.
User Image  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:24 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts:

Yuki would strae directly into Tenchi's eyes as he spoke, clearly not gona back off but in a soft and concerning way. "Yeah but humans are one of few creatures with short lifes" She started to reach for his face with her left hand as she listend to him countie to speak "I don't think of you as a blood sucker and all you need to do is find someone that can take the pain and not get destroyed by it" his last words about there are reasons he's alone. she hered him sigh with a shaky breath, makeing her stop reaching for his face as she countied to look into his eyes. Undoing just the very top of her kimono so it now laid just below her shoulder, reveling a necklace with a crystal on it, honestly its one that has neevr been seen before. Yuki gently ran her fingers on the crystal as she spoke "Without this i would have died allready" she said as she looked back up at him smileing, one would think maybe she dosn't care about liveing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:28 am
Angry anime lover 201

User Image
his body riddled its self as he continued to smell her. he glanced at the smooth crystal. a rock of beauty. and it was so simple for her. all she apparently has to do is remove the crystal and shes done with this life. -then why? why do you continue to live. continue trenching through this life?. - his stomach continued to turn and growl. he hated that feeling.

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 am
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts:

Yuki listend to Tenchi's questions and sat her hand on his, softly before looking into his eyes as she fixed the front of her kimono again, to hide teh crystal "Its because i dream of finding something and once i do, i wouldn't mind dieing" she said with that innoncent smile. She would slowly take her hand off his as she asked "Why do you live then if you are suffering so much?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 am
Angry anime lover 201

her words rung in his head. yes he has been suffering. but there was nothing he could do. he was a pure blood, he is tolerant to light. he has tried to starve himself. he has tried drinking ravain. he looked into her eyes. full of hurt, pain, pleading. - i have no choice. -  

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts:
Felling: trying to be cheerful

She stood up, still with that smile on her face before asking "If you can find something or someone to live for the pain migth be barreabel" Yuki would sit back down infront of him with her legs bent again to sit ontop of. "A singel reason is all you need, i don't mind leting you drink my blood, anytime you want" she said remeebring how he got before from drinking it but she was ok with it as long as she could help him.  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff