Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Eizu's Jam Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal

~{OCC: Hi ^ ^ Texting Ice right now to get online to post <3}~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:13 pm
Eizu Hatsashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu smirked a bit at hearing Star explain to Ryu about her situation and slightly stuck out his tongue at himself as he looked away, knowing full well that it was his fault her ears hurt. He saw her place the plates down and his tongue slipped back in, the smirk staying on his lips "Thanks." He said lightly as he placed the bread down that was still in his hands. His dark blue eyes flicked over to Ryu as he asked for a sandwich and Eizu nodded. "Yeah man. Mayo and ham and cheese cool?" He raised an eyebrow up as he continued to slather another slice of bread with mayo. His eyes barely caught Dex shaking her head no, look at him and nodded at her. Her question made Eizu pause for a second as he thought about it and shrugged. "I'm from Japan. I live in a remote village located on an island of the coast of Niigata." He said cooly, setting the piece of bread down and reaching in for a piece of ham from the sealable bag that it came in. His eyes flicked over to the Neko fumbling around and he sighed. Ryu was actually closer to the cups the Star was. "Hey Ryu can you get them? They are in the cupboard right where you are." He gestured with a wave of his hand, pointing was considered rude where he grow up.

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ Paradise - Coldplay ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

Br0ken_Melz44

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:42 pm
Broken_Melz44

Nerdy Oatmeal

Orpheus Aristo

IceCooledpixie

User ImageUser Image

Sandra’s seen a LEPRECHAUN,
Eddie touched a TROLL,
Laurie danced with WITCHES once,
Charlie found some GOBLINS’ gold

Lena checked on the birds one last time, satisfied that they were being quiet again. She kicked off her shoes, beginning to become uncomfortable in the height. She didn't want to be rude and keep her dorm mates waiting. She descended the stairs and followed the sounds of their voices into the kitchen where Eizu was making sandwiches. She overheard Dex asking about where everyone came from. She joined their conversation and leaned against the countertop. "I'm from New York City. My father and I live in Brooklyn." She smiled sheepishly as the famous accent slipped in as she spoke. She didn't normally like using the accent since some people have a hard time understanding it.

Donald heard a MERMAID sing,
Susy spied an ELF,
But all the magic I have known
I’ve had to make MYSELF

((OOC: Sorry, guys. I was MIA for a little bit ^^;; Don't fret. I'm back now))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:03 am
User Image

Akemi Sutā Night aka Star

~~~The tall neko women nodded her head lightly as Ryu made sure she was okay and ran her fingers in her hair again, pulling as the soft strands shimmed back and forth. Her tail flicked to and fro behind her as she shifted uncomfortable in her outfit, clothes running against her skin felt irritable but she had no choice but to deal with it, remembering that going without clothes was shamed by people. It's okay~ Once I can get to my room or transform I don't have to wear anymore clothes. She turned as Dex spoke and shifted back and forth with a slight smile as she heard everyone talk about where they were from. Her eyes quickly landed on Lena as she spoke of where she was from and her tail flicked behind her at the thought of her home. "I was also born and raised in Brooklyn, New York too." She stared down at her bare feet, being quite for one of the first times as she remembered the streets and always having to fight to survive with her twin brother, wherever he was at.

Word Counter: 187

~{OCC: Whoo~ xD
Imma have Star leave on my next post but hopefully have her come back not shortly afterwards o__o;; don't worry just sneaking in the twin~ x3 lmao maybe... }~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"Yeah, that's fine with me." Ryu responded, not wanting to be too much of a burden on his new dorm mates. His eyes still looking over to the stumbling neko girl from time to time. At the mention of Japan, he turned his head back to Eizu. It seemed they were both from the same country, but completely different places. The mention of the bigger cities filled Ryu's mind with wonder. He had heard and read about places like New York City, but he had never been there before. He knew he picked up something odd in both Star and Lena's voices when they spoke. Their voices weren't bad at all, just the accent was different. He looked up to the cupboard and opened it to find the cups rather easily. He grabbed enough for the whole group. "Sure, no problem." He said happily, as he began to put the cups at different places on the table. Ryu took a seat in one of the chairs at the table. "I'm from Japan also, though I'm from a high, mountainous region. For most people, it's not a great place, really cold and stormy. Actually this academy is the warmest place I've ever been to." He said, looking across to the group, eyes shifting shyly from one person to another.

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

Broken_Melz44

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:20 am
Nerdy Oatmeal

~{OCC: Whoo~ your turn ;] lol}~

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 am
Broken_Melz44
Nerdy Oatmeal

I'm not able to post right now. (I'm on my phone... XP lol ) But I promise you, I will post sometime today.... (:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 am
Nerdy Oatmeal
Broken_Melz44
Nerdy Oatmeal

I'm not able to post right now. (I'm on my phone... XP lol ) But I promise you, I will post sometime today.... (:

Alright xD I know how that's like~ See you then :]

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 pm
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex couldn't help but smile at the sound of the Brooklyn, New York accent. She loved accents, they were fun to imitate. "Well, I'm from New Jersey." She said, letting her accent slip into her sentence. Dex looked at Ryu as he said that he was from Japan, remembering at Eizu had also said that he was from there. "Really? Well, I hope it does get too hot for you here. I don't know about you, but I feel like I can't think straight went it's too hot... or too cold..." Dex shrugged after her sentence. But, then again, that's probably because I'm basically a fricking computer... It wasn't something that should would have wanted to say out loud, it probably would have made things a bit more awkward than they already were. Being a cyborg (or as the scientists at the lab she was "Re-modeled" at called her: Technologically Enchanced Human) wasn't really something Dex was all that proud of. But, then again, without all of the little tiny pieces of technology throughout her nervous system and such, she wouldn't be alive. She then went over to the table and sat across from Ryu with a smile.

Thinking: I wish I could go to Japan...
Mood: Content
My Life: Click here!

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:45 am
((Hey guys, Just warning you all, that I'm going to be gone to the beach for a week. Sorry, and see you all then hopefully not to much happens while I'm gone ))  

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 am
Orpheus Aristo
(Thank you for letting us know. ^_^)

His Starfire

Broken_Melz44

IceCooledpixie

(Hey guys. So I don't know if I've already told you guys this (Well, I know that Melz knows...lol) but I'm going to be away from August 4th to the 10th... I may possibly be able to post during that time, but I highly doubt it. And if I do end up posting, it won't be all pretty with pictures and colors... so... yeah. If you want to, you all can just skip over me during that time. I'll find some way to catch up...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:35 am
~{OCC: well... lol aren't we all going to be gone? lol I'm leaving on the 7th - 10th I'll be at a camp... xD lol suckage we are all leaving at different-ish times o__e }~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 pm
((Umm...has this dorm died out sad ))

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

Broken_Melz44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Orpheus Aristo

(You know what, that's a good question... I'm not sure if it has or not...)  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm
Nerdy Oatmeal
Orpheus Aristo

(You know what, that's a good question... I'm not sure if it has or not...)

((Aww, but i was having such a good time, I hope it hasn't ))  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff